Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

Feel free to add sheldon780, I'm pretty social in the community, always looking for new people and interactions, especially if you're a content creator. 18+ only please, I'm not that big on dealing with the younger members, mostly due to my lack of patience.

We also have the Pony Tonite Skype group, also known as the PFC, if you're somebody who has a thick skin, doesn't get offended easily, and loves a large group of people who share a passion for this show and the community, and you really want to/are creating your own content and trying to express yourself artistically you might be interested in that. Just hit me up on Skype yo.

• Brohoof 1

if you want i get get you added to the "mlp forums" skype group?? although its not an official group or anything but it is filled with bronies!!! XD

if you want i get get you added to the "mlp forums" skype group?? although its not an official group or anything but it is filled with bronies!!! XD

Can you put me in? Mine skype is Minoru Koyama(search 4 minorukoyama@outlook.com , or you will find 50 shades of asians)

skype:?chat&blob=YlCP2LJxZXxGrE4v-GibBX6eNE0lzte6ROh1hDxuXSJvoNRB7x53eE7tkL2HfXScYypsMRj5Zh77IosCPgQ

BEHOLD, i give you my skype group. its not that big atm, about a good medium sized group. just paste this link into skype and click on it

Edited by Darkly SteamGear

Sure why not just let me know you are from this site and I will accept. I use the app so I am almost always on and can answer quickly when not at work or in class. Please add me if you want to talk. :)

Edited by Chilla

Hello all, I've been on the MLP Forums for a while, but not on as much as I should. I'm on Skype a lot and would enjoy making new friends. Mature ones that are over 18 at least xD I like friendly and talkative people so feel free to add me. Send me a message and ill add you xD

Edited by WinePon3
  • Brohoof 1