Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

I don't really have many contacts on my skype, let alone I barely get to talk with my fellow bronys and pegasisters. Hoping that will change some time soon.  :muffins:​ 

My skype username is nperl1 and my display name is KasaiDragoness. My profile picture is a picture of Moondancer yelling "I'LL BUY THEM ALL!!!" at a computer screen. Feel free to add me! I promise you, I'm friendly!

Mine is Gold Rush_U I can rp as well jus saying but PLEASE if you send me a reqques please dont leave it a a genric reply without anyting changed or else i'll think i just anoher robot or worse.

My Skype username is Auburn Buttons (Or Anthea Buttons, I can't exactly remember aha) and my profile picture is of Adagio being a grump.

I'm always trying to make new friends even though I have social anxiety and this is a great opportunity so please feel free to send me a request!

• Brohoof 1

I'll update this as people were adding me without saying that they were from here and I cba to go back and edit my previous posts.

My Skype is thegreatandpowerfulsparkle

If you add me, make sure to include a message in the request alerting me that you're from this forum, otherwise, I'll assume that it's a spambot and block you.

My Skype is D1rk.Adams 

feel free to add me and I'll be happy to talk, just let me know you're from the site. I get annoying solicited offers sometimes because they pull me off the directory so I'm start to just block anyone who doesn't tell me how they got my contact name.

I would like to meet more bronies so here's my skype username: duke-jesus

Hope to meet some more friends :)

(Say you're from the forum! I gotta play it safe you know?)

Edited by Sniper-Melon

Double checking my Skype name, and it indeed was sardonicallyflippant. Image should be a yellow traffic light captioned "challenge accepted" at the moment. Can't say I actively message people, but I'm a black hole for emotions if ever one feels like venting. As my username suggests, though, I'm usually pretty flippant with my advice.

Also, make sure you include that you are from the forums in your request. I already deleted a few requests because they looked too much like bots (sorry, NiGeL :| )

Edited by Wubtavia

my skype name is micaiah.flores i love talking about Gravity Falls, chatting,i'm open to anything and everything too i'm not shy so come say hi~ 

Edited by Jora

I'd like to have a few other bronies to talk to but I'm not really comfortable putting my info out there for all to see.  

EDIT:  Not doing this anymore, sorry.  

Edited by J. Brony
  • Brohoof 1

I might as well post my Skype, AGAIN!!!. My name on Skype is op_wreakablzz . I like either 1 on 1 or group chatting so if you feel like it add me to any group as long as you tell me before you do it.