Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

May as well update this with some info about me, too.

I'm a 20 year old guy who likes video games and anything involving technology, really (not saying I'm insanely smart with technology, because I'm not >.>). My only real interest is what I stated above, but I'll talk about anything.

I'm nearly ALWAYS on Skype. Feel free to send me a message if you guys ever need anyone to chat to.

Feel free to add me. My Skype name is thegreatandpowerfulsparkle

• Brohoof 1

I think I'll update my Skype thing here. 

Display; The Changeling (ScratchPony)

A little about me. 

I am quite friendly and always willing to chat. If my status is away still drop me a message and I will get back to you asap.
I'm usually doing some music production or DJ'ing. Or gaming. 
But I do take time out to chat. 

I'm on everyday, even if status is away I tend to forget to change to online. xD
But most of the time I am here at the computer. :) 

So feel free to add me if you wanna talk. 
I do have a mic and camera. Or just wanna text chat its fine. ^^ 

So yeah, thats about it. xD 

• Brohoof 2

My Skype is houseonex

The display pic is a black 'DJ' logo. Like the one on my signature below.

Feel free to add me :D

Edited by DJ Onex

I can always use more friends!, i really love Gaming mostly Pokemon and Animal Crossing for my 3DS, i also dabble in PC Gaming and i have alot of different other Console Games!, but i also like talking about MLP and lots of other things!, My Skype is Altarianova if you wanna play some games and talk about the world, i like Marinebiology and Astronomy too!

• Brohoof 2

So I'm posting again, because I feel lonely as heck once more (isn't that surprising to me)

So before you add me, you can maybe read my "About Me" section in my profile

Here's my skype !

elfytea30

(My picture is a MLGified Derpy, don't judge found that funny)

I nevr talked to a another brony before (well other then my brother) heres my skype coolguy666inhell

So I'm posting again, because I feel lonely as heck once more (isn't that surprising to me)

So before you add me, you can maybe read my "About Me" section in my profile

Here's my skype !

elfytea30

(My picture is a MLGified Derpy, don't judge found that funny)

I think ill skype with you, warning ill have a mask on to conciel my identity, I'm a bit shy

• Brohoof 1

I am going to repost and update my info.

Skype name: foxboy792

I can be shy at time when getting to know someone, and I'm not good at holding a conversation at times. After getting to know someone and I open up right away. I'm kind and I can be random and silly at times. I work most of the week, but I'm mostly on after work and I'm free on the weekends. I'm always up for video chat and text chat, and I like video games, anime, reading, and listening to music. Feel free to add me if you want to chat and If you add me, just let me know that you are from the forum.