Banner by ~ Sparklefan1234

Skype/Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

If anypony wants to chat with me via Skype, then my name is AmaterasuWolves. I won't be using my camera or microphone, however, so text chat it is! :squee:

Register now to remove this ad.
  • Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hey I've never seen this type of thread created before so as the title says Skype Exchange you can comment your skype name and have people add you    My Skype:  bigblueeyes1996

Hey! if you are on the computer for most of the day, an introvert or someone that wants to make new or long lasting friends who love ponies, then you have come to the right place! and we want you to j

Suprememessage

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

come on, you haven't added me

Maybe because they're busy? Have some patience, dude.

Anyhoo, to everyone else, I don't do much on here anymore. But feel free to still add me

If you wish. Posted my Skype like 3 times in this thread.

Maybe because they're busy? Have some patience, dude.

Anyhoo, to everyone else, I don't do much on here anymore. But feel free to still add me

If you wish. Posted my Skype like 3 times in this thread.

it's been almost a month and a half

it's been almost a month and a half

Might have some real life issues going on. I dunno. I don't see why it should matter if one person doesn't accept your request. Try and add someone else? Plenty of people have posted their Skype in this thread.

Might have some real life issues going on. I dunno. I don't see why it should matter if one person doesn't accept your request. Try and add someone else? Plenty of people have posted their Skype in this thread.

come on, you haven't added me

Oh my...I didn't mean to start an argument...I haven't been on that account for a while, which is my fault really. I'll sign in now and add you ^3^

Edited by Snuggle Fiend

my skype is micaiah.flores add me if you like chatting about music, guitars, amps pedals, games anime, cartoons, cars, how awesome starlight glimmer is, how awesome Moondancer is, NSFW stuff i'm open for anything pretty much,

my skype name is Jora and has my OC's pic. 

I'll repost mine. Shin Gojira. However, do not add me if you are not going to make the effort in contacting me and conversing with me. I like to have friends, but i do not like to waste my time.

Hoi. Mine is xanto013 . You'll be seeing the ''Xermy'' username, or ''Tonyan''. I tend to change between those two nicknames on skype.

Oh my...I didn't mean to start an argument...I haven't been on that account for a while, which is my fault really. I'll sign in now and add you ^3^

You didn't start an argument. It's fine, lovely.

^.^

Reposting since I haven't got that many friends in here I realized lol:

here's my username: elfytea30

if you want to know me a little more before adding just check my profile  :pinkie:

if you want to discuss our beautifully, cunning, powerful equalizer Starlight Glimmer. i'd love to host/(or have someone else) a Skype Group for Headcanon/theories/season 6 predictions, for lovely Equal horse.  let me know and i can add you micaiah.flores 

Skype name is cNahea. Feel free to chat about anything, I'll be playing video games if you decide to voice call most likely.

Uhm hi, reposting since I need friends cause I have none.

username: elfytea30

Check my profile before adding me if you want.. I guess  :squee:

heyo!!! okay, now that I have the time for skype again.

Shimuzaki

Yep. I have had this username for such a long time, that its pretty much.... my username.... Has been for years. XD

So now you have my skype.

For what publicate here skype nick, if we have nothing to talk about? Well, I am minos.ua . But if somebody would talk to me, you probably better do it here.

Edited by Minos

Gunna repost again as well. 
My Skype is; Shinji.Kazuya
I do hav ea mic, and webcam. Though I have the camera sitting around somewhere since I Often dont use it. 
But most of the time my status is away. Since I am prolly working on music, DJ'ing or playing a game. Still drop a message and I'll reply. :) 
I multi task a lot. xD

Before adding me, please say your from the forums. :) 

I have two accounts due to my devices hate to have the same account, But they are both using similar names based on my Email.

Nickrob90 

Edited by Tel Locus

Want some more bronies on my contacts for good measure.

Keep in mind that I'm still in school and in a family so I won't be able to accept your call or IM every time.

lonkfania

LET THE SPAM COMMENSE

Please PM me if you add me so I don't send you to the spammer pile.

WHO WANTS AN "I HAVE NO BRONY FRIENDS" SKYPE GROUP?!?!

Friend me saying "MLP Forums" and a personal message and I'll add you.

This is not a good idea.

Edited by lonkfania

• Pathfinder changed the title to Skype/Discord/PS4/Xbox/etc Exchange Masterthread