Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

My Skype name is......

You guessed it British Brony, you'll know it's me because my profile picture is the same as my avatar. I'd love to get more brony friends on Skype, it'd be a relief to escape the constant mockery that I receive from the current group I talk with.

If British Brony doesn't work then try connor.fielding2. I'm eagerly awaiting contact requests.

Well I've tried other places before hoping to start a conversation with another Brony but lately they go dark and they just stay there on my friends anyways my Skyle is ironically: ace_skylight

It appears I never posted mine here!

patrickharper1 

I'm online at the time of this post if you want to chat. Just avoid asking me for life advice, 'cause I have difficulty empathising with others.

(edited)

I'm always looking for new people to talk with!

rioichii

There is my Skype name and feel free to add me. I'm pretty talkative so there is no worry me being quiet. I usually use just the text chatting because voicechat seems to annoy my family. img-1500004-1-mellow.png

Edited by rioichi

(edited)

My Skype's Kale-Callisto. I used both my real name and username for my Skype just in case I ever need to use it for something slightly serious. I'm willing to talk about basically anything.

Edited by Callisto

• 2 weeks later...

Here's mine: AlchemistWolf. I do try to be on as much as I can xD; Feel free to add me if you like and want to chat. More than welcome to come aboard the TARDIS chat mobile! ALLON-SY!

(edited)

Skype? allrite then. Feel free to talk about anything to me and i mean anything

My Skype:

penaattori98

ILL be waitin' i hope that i see you soon

Edited by Applepena

Skype? allrite then. Feel free to talk about anything to me and i mean anything

My Skype:

ApplePena

ILL be waitin' i hope that i see you soon

There are two people with that name... which do I add? xD If it's easier you can add me just look up Drifloon911 you should find me right there :P

There are two people with that name... which do I add? xD If it's easier you can add me just look up Drifloon911 you should find me right there :P

His Skype name is penaattori98 if that helps. Nicknames don't help because they can't uniquely identify a Skype user. *facehoof*

It is always nice to talk to new people so feel free to add me if anyone wishes to do so.  My Skype username is wingsofstigma.  Here is hoping to meet some awesome new people.

• Brohoof 1

Hello to you all this is the FOX the happy FOX.

If you people are interested to talk to the Fox her it is My Skype name: fox801twi and it should show up as Fox801 Ponyfox.

Well hope you can fine me in Skype to then FOX OUT!! :)

• 2 weeks later...

My Skype Name is durandal.., and my Display Name is Durpi Hooves. If you desire to add me, please note that you're from MLP Forums, as otherwise I will be reluctant to accept you.

Mine is bringyouhell, another music reference. I'm signed in pretty much all the time and will always answer unless I'm driving or sleeping. :) Hope to hear from some new friends soon!

I knew I'd like this the second I saw the thread name. My Skype name is redheartfim and I've noticed a few people requesting only to be added if you're going to actually talk to them. Same with me please, I might not talk to everyone constantly but I will talk. I guarantee you that. x3