Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

Hey, does anyone have a cool pony skype group? I honestly don't have anything to do and I love to talk pony.

So everyone share your group chats! And add me???

(also this might not be the best place for this. Mods, if you know a better place, feel free to move it)

lehahiah81 or you can just put the same as what I have here Bourbon brisk

Looking for some more Kingdom hearts fans to talk about the series.

Actually unsure of the purpose of the 81, it isn't a birth year and nobody else was using the name.   :okiedokielokie:

Edited by Bourbon Brisk

Might as well post again.

Skype name is thegreatandpowerfulsparkle

If you're going to add me, include a message when you add me telling me you're from the forums so I know that it's not a bot.

Also, please at least attempt to talk when you add me. Can't tell you the amount of times that I've had someone add me only for them NEVER to message me once. It just doesn't make sense.

If you're into video games or whatever, feel free to discuss them with me. Love me some video games.

Edited by Sam Gideon
  • Brohoof 1

127904.pngMy Skype accound name is same as there - IvaCatheriaNoid, but please, please, don't add me to just be in my friend list.... It's not really look like friendship, because friends are not just some icon in friend list.... But i hope i will find some real brony friends there.... Also if you are creative-brony, tell this in message, i will be happy to see one more creative-brony and talk with you. Waiting for the requests!..

SBB64rrt

Please PM or status message if you want to add me so I know who you are, or say you're from here in your add request message, or I'll probably decline. Don't be mad if I don't get to you right away, I don't use Skype all that often atm. Text chat only please, at least to start with. Thnx :please:

Just got Skype today my Skype name is darcystrefford@yahoo.com.au.

Feel free to add me of you ever want to chat about MLP or video games. Just post in the request message that your from the Forums.

Also I'm fine with video chat, in fact I think that would be Cool, just ask before video calling.

I'm willing to chat with anyone about MLP:FIM or anything else off topic like music, video games, etc. I really am looking to chat with anyone as long as you're from this forum so I know who you are. My Skype name is josh.meinen5. Thanks! :D

• Brohoof 1

blue.zackito

I don't think I'm quite to the calling level yet with any people here yet, so maybe just chat for now. I'm the guy with the cheeky looking kid in the profile picture. (No, that's not what I look like)

If anypony would like to join a new Brony Skype group that I'm looking to set up then add me! 

Razor.dragon is my username.

Be sure to add that you are from the forums in the request so that I know to add you to the group as soon as I accept!

My name is geartree101, so feel free to add me I guess.

If anypony would like to join a new Brony Skype group that I'm looking to set up then add me! 

Razor.dragon is my username.

Be sure to add that you are from the forums in the request so that I know to add you to the group as soon as I accept!

Your name does not ahow up in skype, so you can add me and I'll join.

Hello! I've posted before, but I figure I would post again. It's fun to make new friends.

I'm on Skype a lot, sadly much more than here on the MLP Forums as of late during the college semester, but that aside I'm an anime and gamer, I would have to go into a list of either I've played or seen and the grenes enjoy. I don't get bothered by a lot and I enjoy talkative people on my Skype. Now I understand people have things to do and may not get to chat for a bit at times, I've had my share, though I always feel friendship goes both ways and it would be weird to not share a single weird for like a month. Anyways anyone willing to be friends by all means, though if you can please send me a message. My Skype name is Sugar Rush, but for my Skype ID, due to issues before, I can't post it. Though I know this is Skype exchange.

Please feel free to send me a message on here and I'll get to you as soon as I can :3

(edited)

Hello! I've posted before, but I figure I would post again. It's fun to make new friends.

I'm on Skype a lot, sadly much more than here on the MLP Forums as of late during the college semester, but that aside I'm an anime and gamer, I would have to go into a list of either I've played or seen and the grenes enjoy. I don't get bothered by a lot and I enjoy talkative people on my Skype. Now I understand people have things to do and may not get to chat for a bit at times, I've had my share, though I always feel friendship goes both ways and it would be weird to not share a single weird for like a month. Anyways anyone willing to be friends by all means, though if you can please send me a message. My Skype name is Sugar Rush, but for my Skype ID, due to issues before, I can't post it. Though I know this is Skype exchange.

Please feel free to send me a message on here and I'll get to you as soon as I can :3

I would like for us to try again on Skype, if you don't mind.

Edited by Windseeker

My skype name is "evilgenius1993" without the quotes. I'd very much like to set up a roleplaying chat group at some point, but even if you're not interested in that sort of thing, feel free to add me; I always need more friends. (Just mention the forums so I know you're not some random spammer or something.)

• Brohoof 2