Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

This thread is pinned, meaning it's stuck to the top of the page, so there's no need to bump.

Haha, not bump the thread. Sorry, that's not what I meant. I kinda meant i was bumping my previous post on this thread.

I'm an admin of a Skype chat group called "Random Pony Chat" with my friend @cdx561 and we are looking for interested bronies that want to join our group of nearly 80 existing members. We would like people who are active on skype and we're looking for fun people to liven up the chat more than it already is. It's a SFW group with a handful of rules but nothing too restrictive and don't worry, there's plenty of messing around.

Anybody who is interested in joining is welcome to PM me and I will decide whether you will be a good addition to the group. (Which most of you probably will be :D )

• Brohoof 3

mine is lausamouille, please tell me you're from here when you add me xD

Also, as English isn't my first language, I may have a hard time when it comes to speaking xD But if it's okay with you, I have nothing against a little vocal chat with other bronies :D

(edited)

Mine is faztor5

I used it for playing videogames with my friends, also, english isn't my first languaje, so maybe will be a bit hard to talk to people from here  :adorkable:

Edited by Faze Five

I'm sure mine's already on here, but I'll repost it for visibility.

Username is thekuch11, and I'm pretty much always available to chat. I'm down for groups or just smalltalk, and tend to play quite a bit of CS:GO.

Please let me know if you're from here when you add!

If anyone has a Skype group, I'd love to be invited. Feeling kinda bored recently and want to chat with people.

PM me for my current Skype.

If anyone has a Skype group, I'd love to be invited. Feeling kinda bored recently and want to chat with people.

PM me for my current Skype.

Hey man, you were in our group but stopped talking...did you get a new account?

Hey man, you were in our group but stopped talking...did you get a new account?

Yes.

Add centobot, but I'm not on much due to how terrible the Skype client was for Linux, but it's not as bad since they renovated it recently.

• 2 weeks later...