Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

Been wanting to add some people to my Skype for a while now. If you ever want to talk or anything.

My username is goneairbourne

Hi ! Umm.. I have been feeling lonely lastly, I'd like to make friends ! My skype is here :    Plantarbre

About the name, er.. It's a french thing. Oh, yeah, I'm french. Sorry if we don't share the same time. :adorkable:

French, eh? Interesting indeed.

Hope you manage to find someone decent to add here.

• Brohoof 1

Atomic1425 is my username, please let me know that you are from the forums after adding so that I know where you are from.

I am from the UK so my time zone may be different from some around here but I am usually on in the evenings after work.

Hopefully looking for some bronies to chat and perhaps voice call with sometime, unfortunately I don't get too much of an opportunity to talk about the show in real life so I am hoping that I can make some more friends on here to make up for that.

Lookin' for a good "crew" of friends to hang out with, voice chat, and do overall crazy stuff with. I'd personally like to hang out with 3 peeps, but the more the merrier! 

You can find me on skype with, "Reality Publishing" (Was there any doubt?)

(Oh, and let me know you're from the forums. You can imagine how many times I've been spammed with clickbait skype profiles)

Edited by RealityPublishing

Add me if you want (let me know if you're from the forums.

I'm on almost all day. (I have school so I can't be on during school. Also time zones 10+GMT)

I'm shy. so if you call, I probably won't talk a whole ton in the first few minutes.

My avatar is the same as the forum avatar 

live:stormstriker1130

• 2 weeks later...

hey there. figure i'd throw mine into the mix. 

if you wanna contact me, i'll let you guys know i'm fine with doing roleplays, as well as just talking about interests and stuff, and maybe even playing video games. 

Pheonix_flash <------ have at it. 

bladerguyxx2

It's a Skype name from a long time ago, it doesn't really reflect me anymore, but PLEASE add me. I'm looking for friends desperately that I feel like I can chat with at anytime!