Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Derpy Azusa
Message added by Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

Probably shouldn't have posted here as much as I have, but eh well. Always fun to branch out some more, I guess.

My Skype name is thegreatandpowerfulsparkle

Now keep in mind, if I don't respond instantly, I might be busy or gaming. I've had people before that get pissy at me for not replying in literally 10 seconds, so yeah, keep that in mind if you decide to add me.

oh y the hell not, its about time i made more then 3 brony friends on skype anyways ....

djpon3_wubstep

the username and image are the exact same as they are on here ... just message me saying ur from here first so I know to add u and place the correct name to ya

My skype is Warfare210. Feel free to add me to talk about anything! Let me know that you're from the forums! If i'm on Do Not Disturb, i'm probably playing a game, or at work and will get to your messages as soon as possible!

As part of a whole unified username change for me due to various reasons, I have a new Skype. Please ask me if you want it - I just don't want to be added into a bunch of new groups, and don't want to get spammed. Don't be offended if I don't talk to you, I just don't want to join your group.

• 2 weeks later...

Hi everypony, i searching for anyone who playing with me in dota 2, left4d, battlefield 4/Hardline or any free online gmz.

I need to practice my english & ukr with someone, ty.  PS: I don't love rp, this is to difficult for me...; And yes, i'm shy, sorry...

My skype:

mik-ta-cloper

Edited by Mik-ta-Cloper

My Skype is szbfercsi (it is kind of a lame name but im lazy to make a new one :derp: ) Feel free to message me anytime, i won't bite ;) But when you add me, please tell me who are you and how did you get my Skype name, i don't accept random strangers. Thanks  :twi:

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Made a new Skype. Wanted a different Skype name.

Feel free to add me if you want to talk about games or anything of the like.

Skype name: zerutso

Should come up as Sam Gideon.

Edited by Sam Gideon

Made a new Skype. Wanted a different Skype name.

Feel free to add me if you want to talk about games or anything of the like.

Skype name: zerutso

Should come up as Sam Gideon.

I'll add you, my username should be on the side of the other display name.

Meanwhile, if you guys want to add me, add "sh.raiden", and specify that you are from MLPF, otherwise I may reject it.

If anyone would like to add me, my name's SSBBmegapro for my Skype name.  Make sure to say it's from the forums though!

I'm usually on invisible, though, so just shoot me a message and see if I'm there! :squee: 

Y'all can talk to me about whatever really, but I would really love some fellow role-players to add me as well since Skype is usually my go-to for role-playing!  I need to start role-playing a lot more in the MLP fandom now that I've joined the herd about a month or two ago!

• 3 weeks later...

Commanderamazing 

Old name back when city of heroes was still alive :/ 

Just tell me who you are and you got the address from here xD I roleplay and speak. O.o

I hang out and need a mlp place to chill. I usually ask deeper questions or in depth pony or equestria girl questions. I also have a small channel for my project Equestrian City where I have the few who support me there n.n 

• 1 month later...

I think Discord would be a much better alternative than Skype. Just my opinion, Skype is pretty much dying (and my Skype account was hijacked as a result) and crippling slowly whereas Discord thrives on. Again, just my opinion, but I think sooner or later, Discord will completely overtake Skype altogether.

(edited)
10 hours ago, Jon the Bronynerd said:

I think Discord would be a much better alternative than Skype. Just my opinion, Skype is pretty much dying (and my Skype account was hijacked as a result) and crippling slowly whereas Discord thrives on. Again, just my opinion, but I think sooner or later, Discord will completely overtake Skype altogether.

Discord still has a few kinks that need to be worked out (particularly on the text chat side) before it stands a chance of truly supplanting Skype, but I do think it has a lot of promise.

Oh, and in the meantime, I'm blue_streak_98 on Skype. Always looking for new people to pester about the show chat with! B)

Edited by BlueStreak98