Derpy Azusa

Skype/Discord/PSN/XBL/etc Exchange Masterthread

Jeric

Discord Servers are now permitted to be linked in here provided that they do not lead to NSFW content or violating our Community Guidelines. 

Message added by Jeric

skype name is riordan365 add if ya like im a friendly person who enjoys talking bout anything :3 aaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnnddd iiii stttiiillll neeeeddd 10000 characters to post!

skype name: Sun.Burst.thepony

would like to talk to anyone so  if you want to just add me  :o

extra characters incoming:asjdlkjfalgjlagj

Looking for new brony skype friends. Skype is Ilikestitchy Just add me if anyone wants to talk xD I'm lonely.

So yeahhhhhhhh

My skype name is syl50o5 and i dont have any bronies on skype yet, i game most of the time. I havent really talked to any bronies yet so...

Well, I suppose it's time for me to "get out there and socialize" as the people say. My Skype name is Mistadurrk so feel free to add me. A bit of a warning though, I am a bit quiet and shy so it might take me a minute to warm up to you, but other than that I'm pretty much up to talk about anything.

Edited by AyoMistadurrk

I'm on Skype practically 24/7.
I never sign out, or shut down my computer, so if anyone cares to chat, that's always awesome.
My Skype name is Sickman

Feel free to add me on skype since im always happy to meet new ponies :yay:  Im pretty much always on skype so if im anywhere im there. So add me if you want to. :muffins:

iMomo-Chan

I'm almost always on, so yeah add me! :D Just when you wanna chat tell me where you got my skype cause I tend to forget stuff. xD Just say something along the lines of "MLP forums!"

Account: arsen.graal

I'm usually online so if you're bored feel free to add me. I'm a big fan of the MineZ and Survival Games Minecraft servers so if you're up for a game of that then don't hesitate. 

A-alrighty then...if you ponies really want to know my Skype...it's...

live:eightbitmine

or

Luna Spirit

I haven't got around t-to trying them out, sorry.

F-feel free to add me, I-I would love to talk to other bronies such as y-you guys OwO

Meh, I'm not in a good mood right now but you never know, so here's my Skype anyway.

Skype username: erikhanckmann

Just look for a cropped version of my avatar showing only the head.

Sure, I'll share mine as well with you!

agni.kai

Yes, it's an obvious reference to Avatar, TLA :P

Do add me if you wish for it. Hope to meet you all soon ;)

Edited by Freedan

Here is my Skype name, add me all you want to, I won't bite, no really I wont.:

Samthe-legoman

Feel free to add me to go on and adventure! :D <3

My Skype is rainbowdashie.rd (or rainbow.dashierd I forgot) hope y'all friend me!!! I only do voice chat most of the time just because it is easier!!

Mine is SolarisFabre.. you know it when you see it.. because i have a Rainbow Dash on a Beach Ball. and i'm happy to make new friends.

PM me for mine.

i dont wanna post it publicly but id be more than willing to chat and make new friends.

im lonley lol

dsgfvnm,sadvnhjwecgbvhgvsfvdgshnbcjqw

the end lol

Edited by MissMachine

Moi skype be "Strategic-Inconsideration". Not that I'm much use, but I felt like writing something^^ So yea, as others have said, don't add me if you don't want to speak with me xD (duh)

gundogm60 you can add me as friend, but I am not on a lot because of the activities I have this summer. so I will be on just a small amount of time. if you want a contact who is on 24/7 than don't add me.

Edited by GunDogM60

My skype name is Makusu22. My profile picture should be a map of the shire. I'm sorry, but I can't add everyone who sends me a request, though I will add a few of you. Also, I'd love to join that Brony group if I can!

Edited by Makusu2

JenniShy, Add me :) I just use it for im :) and now I'm just going to type random word's so that I can fill the 100 word requirement, I love fluttershy btw, I feel really bad everypony. I epic failed and forgot to put an i so if anyone that added me before you should add me again :P

Edited by PictureCrisps

Does anyone here think making a Skype call with everyone who posted here would be a good idea, I am just wondering. I would be nice to meet the other bronies with Skype.

I'm always online, usually. xD My skype is Meowingt0ns. Only add me if we're going to talk please, otherwise I'll just delete. Kind of a habit lol :)

Edited by Smushins

Feel free to add me! My Skype name is papermatful. My profile picture is the some as the one on the forums. I look forward to talking to you!

hugh7413. It was kinda baka of me to use my actual name instead of a made up one. I lack creativity on many ways possible. BRING OUT THE SKYPES

My Skype name is 'jamjarhead1998'. If you are going to send me a request, make sure you put your username in it so I know who I am talking to.