Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cutie Mark Crusaders Fan Club

~Scootaloo

199 users have voted

1. 1. Which crusader do you think does not get quite enough attention?

• Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Apple Bloom
    • [Other - post in thread]
  2. 2. Do you want the show to show the CMC getting their cutie marks?

• Yes - I want to see them get their cutie marks.
    • No - I'd rather it remain a mystery.

[HUB]

img-1256881-1-B3dGkMR.png

________________________________________________________________________________________

img-1256881-2-Vcg1EMM.png

[image credit]

Scootaloo

img-1256881-1-OzQadMT.png

Scootaloo is best know as a member of Cutie Mark Crusaders and probably one of the biggest fans of Rainbow Dash. She is always ready to have fun with friends and she is really just a very bright character.

Fan Art (Hint: click the image to see who made it img-1256881-3-smile.png):

img-1256881-2-zWcUXAu.jpg

Sweetie Belle

img-1256881-4-FH9oyT8.png

Sweetie Belle is the second member of the Cutie Mark Crusaders. She is both smart and stylish like her big sister rarity.

Fan Art:

*place holder*

Apple Bloom

img-1256881-5-BOiLBaR.png

[image credit]

Apple Bloom is the third member of the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Like her older sister (AJ) she is head strong however she is very smart.

Fan Art:

*place order*

Babs Seed

img-1256881-6-DDSGDk9.jpg

Click here to continue to fan art

Rules:

-No spamming post to become biggest fans
-This is a children’s show so please don't post NSFW content.
-Do not post a picture of Applejack in the Scootaloo club because the Applejack picture belongs in the Applejack fan club!
-Do not hate on another fan club, for example posting in the Fluttershy forum "Twilight is better!"
-All of MLP Forums rules still apply.

This fan club was inspired by: Tomiix

Pony Post of The WeeK: N/A
Biggest Fan: N/A

Updates:

We now have our own group signature thanks to PinkieShyFlutterPie!

[Click here to put in your signature too :)]

Edited by Thereisnospoon303
  • Brohoof 9

I love them all I love Applebloom because well I just love the entire Apple Family, Scootaloo is adorable when she goes into fanfilly mode and Sweetie Belle who is my favorite of the three is trying to spend time and bond with her sister even though she is very different from her which I as the odd man out in my family due to my political beliefs can relate a great deal to.

• Brohoof 1

How can you not love the CMC? My favorite is Sweetie Belle. I love her voice squeaks and the funny looks she often has. That's not to say I don't like the others she's just my favorite. I would like to add that I have come to like Babs Seed to. I didn't like her the first time I watched her intro episode, but after watching again I like her now.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I love them all I love Applebloom because well I just love the entire Apple Family, Scootaloo is adorable when she goes into fanfilly mode and Sweetie Belle who is my favorite of the three is trying to spend time and bond with her sister even though she is very different from her which I as the odd man out in my family due to my political beliefs can relate a great deal to.

Cool two new post! :)

Anyway... Ya I do enjoy the three of them too. I know what you mean about being the odd one out. The Apple family is great and most of the family is head strong and fairly tight knit. Scootaloo really mirrors RD in some respects like...

-We don't know tha tmuch about her family.

-She does resemble RD (when she was a filly) 

How can you not love the CMC? My favorite is Sweetie Belle. I love her voice squeaks and the funny looks she often has. That's not to say I don't like the others she's just my favorite. I would like to add that I have come to like Babs Seed to. I didn't like her the first time I watched her intro episode, but after watching again I like her now.

Well Babs Seed is alright however I did not include her due to the fact she lives in New York (and we hardly know about her). Perhaps in Season 4 she will come back and I may be obligated to add her in.

Edited by DarkEly

Also if anyone would like me to put fan art for one of group members (in the CMC). Just give me a link and I will add it on to the original post because currently Scootaloo only has one image for fan art and the other two just have "*place holder*" so just give me a link to add.

• Brohoof 1

The CMC's are adorable! How could I not be a fan of them? Applebloom was my favorite at first, but I'm moving more toward Scootaloo. But I can't help but like them all! Sleepless in Ponyville is a good episode for Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle singing 99 buckets of oats is just great!

This thread needs more adorable.

135726060200.gif

Edited by Mr. Dash
  • Brohoof 6

The CMC's are adorable! How could I not be a fan of them? Applebloom was my favorite at first, but I'm moving more toward Scootaloo. But I can't help but like them all! Sleepless in Ponyville is a good episode for Scootaloo, and Sweetie Belle singing 99 buckets of oats is just great!

This thread needs more adorable.

135726060200.gif

Agreed :)

I was a little bit surprised that the mane 6 had already gotten fan pages. Granted the trio is not in the mane 6 however they are still prominent characters.

I really adore the CMC, the first episode I watched was a CMC one (The Show Stoppers), and I loved them instantly, and that episode is still one of my favorites.  I really identify with their storyline as well.  I don't know who my favorite is... 

• Brohoof 1

I really do like the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Scootaloo is basically my favorite but, Apple Bloom and Sweetie Belle follow behind. It's not like I hate them, I just like Scootaloo more.

fa7.png

• Brohoof 3

Well Babs Seed was not included because she is hardly in the club. They added her in as an honorable mention plus she lives in New York. I'll add her into the OP though.

Babs Seed has been added to the original post (OP). I could not find any good great image of her because she has a much smaller fan base (sorry, but this is how it is),

640px-Fluttershy_and_the_CMC_S01E17.png

CUTIE MARK CRUSADER FAN CLUB!!! YAY!!!!

Sign me up. I love the Cutie Mark Crusaders. Apple Bloom is my personal favorite, but I love them all. They've been getting more and more fun to watch with every passing season. Have some awesome Crusaders below:

640px-Cutie_Mark_Crusaders_hammering_S1E

640px-CMC_huh_what_S1E18.png

640px-ScreamingCrusaders_S01E23.png

640px-Cutie_Mark_Crusaders_settling_on_a

640px-CMC_bushes_tense_S2E17.png

640px-CMC_relishing_plan_S3E4.png

640px-Babs_Seed_as_the_newest_addition_t

640px-CMC_%27Ha!%27_S3E11.png

640px-Cutie_Mark_Crusaders_excited_%22Cr

• Brohoof 3

Sweetie Belle is by far my favorite.

That look, That design, That voice, That Everything.

She's always what I look forward to with every CMC episode. Hopefully her and scootaloo get more single episodes.

• Brohoof 2

Oh my goodness a Cutie Mark Crusaders fan club

Obviously count me in here I love them a lot

They are the best part of the whole show

Ya I started it because no one else had made it yet (which shocked me a bit at first). Originally I made the Fan Club for just Scootaloo, but I decided to make it for the trio instead :).

If I had to say which one of them dosen't get enough attention I would have to say Scootaloo, Applebloom without a doubt has gotten the most attention of the 3 because she is the de facto leader and Sweetie Belle has gotten at least two episodes I can think off the top of my head starring both her and Rarity. Scootaloo has gotten one great episode in Sleepless in Ponyville, easily one of the best in the series but there is so much we don't know about her compared to the others. We know nothing about her family for example or if she is an orphan or not, what we do know though is that it is very likely that if she has parents that she is an only child.

@, To be honest with you i kind of like how Scootaloo (and RD to an extent) have a bit of mystery to them. It allows the view to imagine what her family may be like. In Season 4 Scootaloo might get another episode (hopefully).

I'd probably say Babs Seed

She's only made few appearances

Compared to the rest of the CMC

And plus there isn't too much talk about her

I hear so much about the other CMC members

Though not too much on Babs

There's even some people who don't include Babs Seed as a CMC member

I'd probably say Babs Seed

She's only made few appearances

Compared to the rest of the CMC

And plus there isn't too much talk about her

I hear so much about the other CMC members

Though not too much on Babs

There's even some people who don't include Babs Seed as a CMC member

Technically I don't consider her part of the main group because she is part of the New York division. Maybe once I hear more about her I will include her, but for now no.

In other news: Babs Seed obviously needs some more love :)

9EaTFIV.png

Anyone have any good ideas on how we can give her some more? I am a bit stumped.

Woohoo! I absolutelyl LOVE the CMC! Up until this last season Scootaloo certainly was the one getting the least attention. In fact, for the longest time she was my least favorite. But then the same was true of RD. I can't remember what made me love RD finally (and believe me, I do now!), but Sleepless in Ponyville made me love Scootaloo so much! That episode is probably the closest I've ever come to crying watching the show, and from happiness at that.

I love all of them quiet a bit, though I think Sweetie Belle has always been my favorite just slightly. I'm not sure why, she's just so adorable, pretty, and smart. But it's hard to say I like any of them more than the others because they are all so awesome.

• Brohoof 1