Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cutie Mark Crusaders Fan Club

~Scootaloo

199 users have voted

1. 1. Which crusader do you think does not get quite enough attention?

• Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Apple Bloom
    • [Other - post in thread]
  2. 2. Do you want the show to show the CMC getting their cutie marks?

• Yes - I want to see them get their cutie marks.
    • No - I'd rather it remain a mystery.

Woohoo! I absolutelyl LOVE the CMC! Up until this last season Scootaloo certainly was the one getting the least attention. In fact, for the longest time she was my least favorite. But then the same was true of RD. I can't remember what made me love RD finally (and believe me, I do now!), but Sleepless in Ponyville made me love Scootaloo so much! That episode is probably the closest I've ever come to crying watching the show, and from happiness at that.

I love all of them quiet a bit, though I think Sweetie Belle has always been my favorite just slightly. I'm not sure why, she's just so adorable, pretty, and smart. But it's hard to say I like any of them more than the others because they are all so awesome.

Ya it's hard to love one over the other. They are all very cute and each have lovable characteristics - I know i sound like a hypocrite because I like Scootaloo best - oh well I guess I can live with that :P *shrug*.

I love the cutie mark crusaders, when ever they have an episode it is the best, all CMC episodes I have watched at least 3 times in a row...

tumblr_me2mjgUVDp1r72gk7o1_250.gif?13617---------Why wasn't I on votes......

Joking anyway I totally love them best in my opinion Babs and Apple Bloom! Oh yes anyway COUNT ME IN!

• Brohoof 4

I just absolutely love the CMCs! They're all just too adorable. I'm having trouble choosing *which* CMC I like, but at the moment it's between Scootaloo and Sweetie Belle. I don't want to just choose Sweetie Belle because of bias (Sweetie Belle is Rarity's sister = my favorite pony is Rarity lmao). So, I'll just stick with two CMC favorites for now. 

I love Babs Seed because of her awesome accent as well. <3

Anyways to give her some more love?

Well I guess most people would say fanfics, and fanart

But it's not like she doesn't already have amazing fanart

And maybe she might get some more attention

Once we get to see more of her in the show

But other than that I'm stumped as well

Hey everypony thought I'd join up and be a part of the fandom that is the CMC. I was originally torn between Scootaloo and Applebloom but I've grown to love Applebloom more cause she's so sweet (lolz see what I did there ha ha) But yes I wish to say hello to all those that are in the fan club as well.post-8425-0-10621800-1363035618_thumb.gif

• Brohoof 1

Is anyone else curious about the "alternative CMC" that Babs is putting together?  I'm sure that she said something about recruiting two new ponies when we last saw her...

Why do so many people think that Apple Bloom is the leader, where was that stated?  It seems to me that the leader is whoever speaks first, and they don't have an official one.  It was Scootaloo in The Cutie Mark Chonicles and Sweetie Belle in Hearts and Hooves Day who was giving the orders.  So what's up (and "it's a Powerpuff Girls thing" doesn't count, as I don't believe they were based on them...)

Is anyone else curious about the "alternative CMC" that Babs is putting together?  I'm sure that she said something about recruiting two new ponies when we last saw her...

Why do so many people think that Apple Bloom is the leader, where was that stated?  It seems to me that the leader is whoever speaks first, and they don't have an official one.  It was Scootaloo in The Cutie Mark Chonicles and Sweetie Belle in Hearts and Hooves Day who was giving the orders.  So what's up (and "it's a Powerpuff Girls thing" doesn't count, as I don't believe they were based on them...)

Most of the time Apple Bloom takes charge (usually anyway) they all work together so I don't consider any of them to be a clear leader. As for Babs setting up another CMC club in New York that will be addressed in Season 4 (if they even bother to go with it) for now I'm not going to touch it.

We post fanart here

Well then I'll get some stuff up here

This one's my personal favorite Babs Seed picture

It looks so cool

4UtGYc7.jpg

And this one's pretty neat looking as well

DDp9OPA.png

Now as for the alternate CMC that Babs is bringing together

I'm pretty interested into it as well, sounds like it could really be something

• Brohoof 1

We post fanart here

Well then I'll get some stuff up here

This one's my personal favorite Babs Seed picture

It looks so cool

img-1262813-1-4UtGYc7.jpg

And this one's pretty neat looking as well

img-1262813-2-DDp9OPA.png

Now as for the alternate CMC that Babs is bringing together

I'm pretty interested into it as well, sounds like it could really be something

Strange the screenshots are not showing up for me...

2uXcM5c.png

I wonder why it is not working on my end...

Cutie mark cursaders yay! My favorite of the four of them would either be Scootaloo or Babs Seed. Did I spell her name right? I'm not entirely sure...

Yep you spelled the names correctly. When in doubt check the wiki! :D

Strange the screenshots are not showing up for me...

2uXcM5c.png

I wonder why it is not working on my end...

Yep you spelled the names correctly. When in doubt check the wiki! :D

I was hoping that it was just my computer that wasn't working too well

I'll just resize them and post them again

Hopefully it'll work this time

If not then I give up

0m11j3O.jpg

4uOzuPY.png

Edited by Dat Moog

Ya it worked that time... lol what the hell gangster Babs Seed? that's a new one. I don't mind Babs Seed however she doesn't look as cute and her voice is... not good either [imo].

I don't want to just choose Sweetie Belle because of bias (Sweetie Belle is Rarity's sister = my favorite pony is Rarity lmao). So, I'll just stick with two CMC favorites for now. 

I was a little biased toward Applebloom myself at first since Applejack has been my favorite pony from the beginning and I think much of that plays into why Big Macintosh is my favorite stallion as he does seem like a more quiet and mellow Applejack. Thankfully it didn't work the other way and my bias against Rarity at the time (I didn't like her much back then but like her a bit more now) didn't affect my views on Sweetie Belle.

He is some fanart

spin_cutie_mark_crusaders_spin_by_tomdan

cutie_mark_crusaders__idols_by_darrianmh

cutie_mark_crusaders_on_mountain_by_psyx

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy

Ya it worked that time... lol what the hell gangster Babs Seed? that's a new one. I don't mind Babs Seed however she doesn't look as cute and her voice is... not good either [imo].

I thought that gangster babs looked awesome as hell

But maybe that's just me and I don't mind her not being cute

Since she looks awesome

I thought that gangster babs looked awesome as hell

But maybe that's just me and I don't mind her not being cute

Since she looks awesome

She does look good - however I thought that "cute" ponies was one of the key points of MLP. Oh well different strokes different folks.

She does look good - however I thought that "cute" ponies was one of the key points of MLP. Oh well different strokes different folks.

Cute ponies is definitely not one of the key points of fanart

With fan made work you can basically do anything with the characters

That you feel is a great idea, and yeah different strokes different folks

I love Grimdark material, and the whole mafia and gangster pony stuff is obviously something I love too

But I know a lot of people who don't like that stuff

Cute ponies is definitely not one of the key points of fanart

With fan made work you can basically do anything with the characters

That you feel is a great idea, and yeah different strokes different folks

I love Grimdark material, and the whole mafia and gangster pony stuff is obviously something I love too

But I know a lot of people who don't like that stuff

I said of MLP not the fan art I was just referring to the main show. Anyway if you like the whole gangster pony thing then good for you - personally I don't get the appeal. 

Anyway I found a really nice image with the main trio...

wHK8AFP.png

I think I'll use that in place of the default image I have up now.

I was hoping that it was just my computer that wasn't working too well

I'll just resize them and post them again

Hopefully it'll work this time

If not then I give up

img-1262864-2-0m11j3O.jpg

img-1262864-3-4uOzuPY.png

I like both of these pictures, but the first one looks as if Babs seed could be a Criminal blink.png

But it looks pretty good, really cool, and really awesome.

I said of MLP not the fan art I was just referring to the main show. Anyway if you like the whole gangster pony thing then good for you - personally I don't get the appeal. 

I know you said of MLP, I was just saying that the fanart doesn't always wanna follow the show

I like both of these pictures, but the first one looks as if Babs seed could be a Criminal blink.png

But it looks pretty good, really cool, and really awesome.

I bet Babs is a criminal, at least in that fan world she is

(edited)

img-1256881-1-B3dGkMR.png

This is a continuation of the main (first post) due to image limitations...

Explanation: there is a limit to how many images can be put into one post. So this will serve as an extension of the first post.

[Click here to the return to the main post]

Unsorted Fan Art

img-1263185-2-jAbo6qy.png

img-1263185-3-mhyba4I.png

img-1263185-4-Wzc2oFR.jpg

Signature

Highlight and Copy:

rFtf8Pv.jpg

Then place that in your signature box (it should be in your settings somewhere)

All rights guys/girls time for a bit of feedback smile.png - do you like the way the thread looks and the way its organized or do you want to see things change?

Edited by ~Scootaloo

It looks pretty good to me though the limit of images per post which I assume is to deal with the issue of lagging seems to be addressed with the proper use of spoiler tags. Speaking of which here is a few more pics

crusaders_by_dahtamnay-d4qpv9x.jpg

pony_tarot_cards__cutie_mark_crusaders_t

cutie_mark_crusaders_skydive_by_blackgry[

Ya I've been trying to use the spoiler tags. I don't know if the image gets loaded when you open it or if it gets loaded all at once. Just gotta watch those gifs that can really lag out the page.

Ya I've been trying to use the spoiler tags. I don't know if the image gets loaded when you open it or if it gets loaded all at once. Just gotta watch those gifs that can really lag out the page.

It depends on how you use the tags, you can use one spoiler /spoiler for all the images or you can spoiler /spoiler after one image and then do it again for the other images to have them appear in separate spoiler tags. If you only use one tag they will all load at once when you open it but a seperate tag for each image allows a user to open one image at a time. I personally prefer to use one tag or two if I am posting a large amount of images because it is a bit less typing.