Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cutie Mark Crusaders Fan Club

~Scootaloo

199 users have voted

1. 1. Which crusader do you think does not get quite enough attention?

• Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Apple Bloom
    • [Other - post in thread]
  2. 2. Do you want the show to show the CMC getting their cutie marks?

• Yes - I want to see them get their cutie marks.
    • No - I'd rather it remain a mystery.

Well hello Scootaloo and yes I will like to join the CMC. And my favorite fill is Sweetie Belle yes she so cute.wub.png

When can I join. :P Ok that all for now.

FOX OUT!! B)         !!SWEETIN BELLE!! wub.png  laugh.png

They crack me up. I ignored them at first but then I ran out of episodes and really got into the ones they were in. I like Applebloom the best. Scootaloo is pretty awesome too. Sweetie Bell, well she just sort of gets annoying. I wouldn't have them any other way.

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Also our group now has a its own signature so feel free to use it! (go here for it) I hope you guys like - I think it rally reflects the group well!

I've been reading a thread about the CMC's getting a show (the idea of it) and personally I think that would be a terrible idea. Not that I don't love them however as another user said they are really better as secondary/canon characters  They simply wouldn't have enough content to do an entire show. Even if they did make a show the would have to make a bunch of other characters and it wouldn't be the CMC anymore. Plus you have to remember all three of them are already tied to main characters!

Apple Bloom is tied to Apple Jack

Scootaloo is tied to Rainbow Dash

Sweetie Belle is tied to Rarity

Some things really just shouldn't be messed with. Now after reading this I want you to vote and see what you what people really think of this.

Edited by ~Scootaloo

Despite what the poll results say I still think that the Cutie Mark Crusaders don't have enough characters to support a show. There is only four of them and doing random things to find there own Cutie Mark si fun for 10 minutes or so not for 20-25 minute episodes.

~Scootaloo love your avatar it is sooooo cute. wub.png  Scootaloo is some time cute so that make it SOOO Cute. tongue.png

Now I need to gute a Sweetie Belle Avatar to.laugh.png

!!SWEETIE BELLE!!wub.png

Edited by Fox801

~Scootaloo love your avatar it is sooooo cute. wub.png  Scootaloo is some time cute so that make it SOOO Cute. tongue.png

Now I need to gute a Sweetie Belle Avatar to.laugh.png

!!SWEETIE BELLE!!wub.png

If you want I could get you one? just send me a PM and give the particulars (what exactly you want it to look like and such) and I can help ^_^

If you want I could get you one? just send me a PM and give the particulars (what exactly you want it to look like and such) and I can help happy.png

Is OK I will fine one on deviantart I love that sit. You need to go to that sit. And thank for awfully help.

Sweetie Belle and Appli Bloom are cute one's are they.wub.png   :P

(edited)

Is OK I will fine one on deviantart I love that sit. You need to go to that sit. And thank for awfully help.

Sweetie Belle and Appli Bloom are cute one's are they.wub.png   tongue.png

Not a problem. I go on DeviantArt a lot to look for some good Pony art (not just ponies though tongue.png). I made this...

twilight_spark__very_quick_sketch__by_sc

It looks very mediocre, but as I've said it is progress!

Edited by ~Scootaloo

Not a problem. I go on DeviantArt a lot to look for some good Pony art (not just ponies though img-1266726-3-tongue.png). I made this...

img-1266726-4-twilight_spark__very_quick

It looks very mediocre, but as I've said it is progress!

Yes is a good worlking progress. my pictures is no better keep it up on day when you put in on here it will be all some. I will be the frist to put a comment.

Fox OUT! :)

Yeah I prefer Derpibooru and Tumblr over Deviantart

For many reasons

But anyways I'm probably the only one who thinks that here

The main thing on DeviantArt that annoys me are the ones trying to make a profit off of MLP fan art. I am not sure about the legality of it, but I doubt they are in the green.

The main thing on DeviantArt that annoys me are the ones trying to make a profit off of MLP fan art. I am not sure about the legality of it, but I doubt they are in the green.

Oh the people who do comissions

The art is still fan-made and only for fan-made purposes

The only difference is, is that people charge money for requests

While I doubt that they are in the green zone

I doubt they are in the red zone

Since they aren't some major company

They're just one guy sitting at his house

With a fancy tablet that he bought with comission money

Most of the people who do comissions don't try to make a living off of it

So which is most mainly why they aren't in the red zone

And why the major companies don't care too much about stuff like that at all

I never said I hated them doing that or anything it just annoys me somewhat  The people who do that are only making pocket change so its not really a big deal hence the reason Hasbro probably wont mess with them. However they will go after people who make ten grand (or more) off of their products.

I know you said that it annoys you

I just wanted to explain why I don't really care about people who do comissions

And honestly if that person wants to make that much money off of that

Then she should of gotten permission to do so

Ok well here's my post for the day. I just came to the sudden realization after being up since 4am this morning that this page of the club needs more Applebloom ASAP.

post-8425-0-55139100-1363150092_thumb.png

post-8425-0-16362400-1363150111_thumb.png

• Brohoof 2

Moar Apple Bloom? I think I can fix that. :3

640px-Apple_Bloom_doing_karate_S1E12.png

640px-Apple_Bloom_fight_the_fight_S01E18

640px-Apple_Bloom_kicking_back_S1E18.png

Yeah, I like fighter Apple Bloom. tongue.png

And also Cutesie wootsie Apple Bloom. I love how she looks up to her big sis. They have such an endearing relationship.

640px-Apple_Bloom_wearing_Applejack%27s_

Edited by Sugar Cube
  • Brohoof 1

I added you guys to the main hub.

Guess since I'm a bit of a CMC fan myself, I'll contribute a bit. Here are a few pics I had lying around. Unfortunately, I can't verify the sources for all of these because they came from my pony folder, but if you must know, some are included in the file name.

Scoots

img-1266995-1-post-37-0-31311700-1363149post-37-0-67043100-1363150593_thumb.pngpost-37-0-71878800-1363150871_thumb.png

Me

post-37-0-14113500-1363150185_thumb.pngpost-37-0-63349900-1363150737_thumb.pngpost-37-0-90519700-1363151319_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-54158200-1363151435_thumb.png

Sweetie Belle

post-37-0-48650000-1363151796_thumb.png

All Three

img-1266995-2-post-37-0-45905500-1363150img-1266995-3-post-37-0-02624200-1363150post-37-0-00878700-1363150922_thumb.pngpost-37-0-33267400-1363151537_thumb.png

Edited by Apple Bloom
  • Brohoof 2

(edited)

I added you guys to the main hub.

Guess since I'm a bit of a CMC fan myself, I'll contribute a bit. Here are a few pics I had lying around. Unfortunately, I can't verify the sources for all of these because they came from my pony folder, but if you must know, some are included in the file name.

-snip-

Thanks for the contributions smile.png its nice to see users and admins. involved! I'll include a few of my own too...

Scootaloo (my avatar) it is HUGE: http://i.imgur.com/0FPnFC1.jpg [source]

Fluttershy w/ Scoot: http://i.imgur.com/kWDC1Fu.jpg [source]

Jack-A-Lynn (the creator of my avatar that I used) has had issues with people (MLP fans) stealing and claiming artwork of hers. So please always try to give the source! people do appreciate it when you ask permission...

Z2zKt8O.png

Edited by ~Scootaloo

Ya as much as I love them I really don't think it would fare well as a spinoff it just doesn't have enough content in my opinion anyway.

Could everyone using images in their posts please spoiler tags (put the images inside of them) this helps reduce loading time and lag.

Quick Tutorial:

[sspoiler]*your text and/or image(s) here*[/sspoiler]

Remove the extra "s" in "sspoiler" and you'll end up with this...

*your text and/or image(s) here*

Now only when you open the spoiler the image will load.

In laymans terms: spoiler tags = faster load times

To be honest, I initially thought that the CMC were kind of annoying the first time I saw them. Pretty soon though, I began to appreciate their presence and realized that these three characters help make MLP even more fun. Especially Applebloomwub.png

I love the Cutie Mark Crusaders. My favorite just happens to be Scootaloo as well. Ever since I first started seeing them Scoots very quickly became one of my favorite secondary characters of all time. I just adore her and Rainbow Dash's interactions. I am starting to like Sweetie Belle as well. When it comes to ponies, that don't get enough attention once again it's gonna have to be Scoot followed by Babs Seed. WHY? Because, there seems to be a lot of unanswered questions about both of them. I still don't think they give Scoot enough air time and would really like to see a whole lot more about her in season 4.

Well Babs Seed we've only seen in (I think) two episodes so we don't know much about her. Plus she is not really a member - she runs  a different division where she lives (she said something about it in her episode). 

As for Scootaloo ya we don't much about her history yet however I don't mind having some mystery mixed in :).

Does anyone besides me remember the mistake with the CMC in season 1 episode 1?  It sometimes disapoints me that they confirmed it to be a mistake, because I actually had a theory to explain it, which in turn was a tribute to my favorite episode ever ("The Cutie Mark Chronicles").  If I can imply it in fanon, I will though.