Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Cutie Mark Crusaders Fan Club

~Scootaloo

199 users have voted

1. 1. Which crusader do you think does not get quite enough attention?

• Sweetie Belle
    • Scootaloo
    • Apple Bloom
    • [Other - post in thread]
  2. 2. Do you want the show to show the CMC getting their cutie marks?

• Yes - I want to see them get their cutie marks.
    • No - I'd rather it remain a mystery.

(edited)

Does anyone besides me remember the mistake with the CMC in season 1 episode 1?  It sometimes disapoints me that they confirmed it to be a mistake, because I actually had a theory to explain it, which in turn was a tribute to my favorite episode ever ("The Cutie Mark Chronicles").  If I can imply it in fanon, I will though.

@@MJNSEIFER, Being the maker of this club (or thread starter) I feel a bit embarrassed for not being aware of this... please tell me what exactly it was?

Also [if you want] the group finally has its own signature! link

Edited by ~Scootaloo

Being the maker of this club (or thread starter) I feel a bit embarrassed for not being aware of this... please tell me what exactly it was?

Also [if you want] the group finally has its own signature! link

I mean how the CMC don't know each other in episode one, and yet they are all shown at some point sitting shoulder to shoulder.

It's not just that they're in the same shot, they are litterally bunched up together, holding each other.

Edited by MJNSEIFER

(edited)

I mean how the CMC don't know each other in episode one, and yet they are all shown at some point standing shoulder to shoulder.

It's not just that they're in the same shot, they are standing shoulder to shoulder holding each other.

@@MJNSEIFER, Ouch that is kind of an issue. However it doesn't really take away from them - I still love them regardless of that error (and so should everyone else). So do you have a favorite of the three (or four if you include Babs Seed that is)? sorry if I missed you saying it though.

Edited by ~Scootaloo

Ouch that is kind of an issue. However it doesn't really take away from them - I still love them regardless of that error (and so should everyone else).

I love them even more because of the error (and this is why I wish they hadn't confirmed it to be an error. 

Before it was confirmed as an error this was my original theory; the three of them were all at the same event (not too hard to believe, it was an important event), but didn't really notice each other because they hadn't yet met.  All three of them are so scared by Nightmare Moon's appearance they just hold onto the nearest pony - not really paying attention to who it was, and it turned out to be each other.

They later met in "Call of the Cutie" and becamee friends, not realizing that they had an encounter before.

After all, has it not been said in my favorite MLP:FIM episode that sometimes you can share a moment with your friends before you meet them?

Edited by MJNSEIFER

@@MJNSEIFER, Alright then thanks for telling me about that. Sense you're a fan of them I do have two questions...

1) Does the "mention" feature annoy you or are you fine with me using it? (the mention feature is where it has "@[user]" then it sends out an alert to the user)

2) This is a mixed bag... some people consider Babs Seed a member and others don't... do you consider her a member and you think I should mention her more in the main post?

Alright everyone I've another poll to see if people want me to add a more detailed bio of Babs Seed, because people here to seem to liker her so it only makes sense...

Vote Here

so i was looking though my CMC pics and found these two pic one after the other and it made me crack up form the cuteness 

jELL2Lp.jpg
xUXERAe.jpg

and here a  human version of the  CMC in my little mages

with the class that was suggested to be their talants in the ep:The Show Stoppers

17uQ0bu.jpg

Edited by Azure Flames
  • Brohoof 4

@@MJNSEIFER, Alright then thanks for telling me about that. Sense you're a fan of them I do have two questions...

1) Does the "mention" feature annoy you or are you fine with me using it? (the mention feature is where it has "@[user]" then it sends out an alert to the user)

2) This is a mixed bag... some people consider Babs Seed a member and others don't... do you consider her a member and you think I should mention her more in the main post?

Alright everyone I've another poll to see if people want me to add a more detailed bio of Babs Seed, because people here to seem to liker her so it only makes sense...

Vote Here

1. I'm absolutely fine with it.

2. I view the original CMC as the main CMC, and Babs as a new CMC, but mostly of her own CMC until we see more of her.  That said it would be nicer to include her in the post, since she gets a lot of hate from people who missunderstood her episode.

Alright guys/girls or whatever you might happen to be... I gathered a lot of images from my favorites on deviant art. There are about 30 or so here is the the gallery...

I might as well post my thoughts on each image

#1. Well okay this is just some normal ordinary fanart, that's cool. So far so good

#2. HOLY FUCK WHERE IS THE REST OF APPLE BLOOM?!?!?!?

#3. Giant Apple Bloom wants to hug Godzilla

#4. 100,000th time I've seen this

#5. WHHHEEEEE We're riding off of a cliff

#6. Oh that's nice

#7. Hey guys! It looks like there's enough of the CMC to go around, I call Rockerloo

#8. It's Scootaloo and Rainbow Dash...that's quite nice

#9. Woah....how many drugs did the CMC do, to find out a way to float with a paper hat

#10. Scootaloo has her rape face on

#11. And then it rains and the cutie marks are gone

#12. [insert generic crappy dance music here]

I couldn't put 30 images in a single post so I used a link shortener. Basically it takes all the links and puts them into one - some of the images are messed up, because of the way it works.

Now you gut a new avatar now. Now is Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo together now that is so Cute.wub.png  Now I need to got is Rariy and Sweetie belle together. 

Well that said Fox is OUT. B)

• Brohoof 1

~Scootaloo~  My avatar is now Sweetie belle I know is not that cute but I like it for now.smile.png  And I got more pic but I do not know how to put it in here. Well see you next time. smile.png

Fox801 Signing Out!!cool.png

~Scootaloo~  My avatar is now Sweetie belle I know is not that cute but I like it for now.img-1280379-1-smile.png  And I got more pic but I do not know how to put it in here. Well see you next time. img-1280379-2-smile.png

Fox801 Signing Out!!img-1280379-3-cool.png

"Not that cute"?!  I can't wait to see what you consider cute, if that adorable animation isn't enough to be viewed as "that cute" in your eyes... 

(edited)

Anyway guys and girls I've got some more fan art to show. The one I'm about to show you was made by Dragon_LadyXD...

Here is the sketch she drew:

img-1281243-1-Gmyk4lY.jpg

Here is the vector:

img-1281243-2-gMZiO0Z.png

@@Dragon_LadyXD, I personally liked the sketch a little bit better than I did the vector, because it had more detail. Though they both look good smile.png

Edited by ~Scootaloo

Found this while I was on Derpibooru

Anyone who is a fan of the movie Akira

Will love this one

For those of you don't know what Akira is

It was an anime film that had great influence on the Sci-Fi anime genre

SMlkwW6.jpg

• Brohoof 2

"Not that cute"?! I can't wait to see what you consider cute, if that adorable animation isn't enough to be viewed as "that cute" in your eyes...

Ok Ok your right is a cute avatar but I well like to have Sweetie Belle and Rarity together. That is cute for me two sisters helping or play to get their. But I love my avatar too.

Well that said Fox Out!! B)

Edited by Fox801

Ok Ok your right is a cute avatar but I well like to have Sweetie Belle and Rarity together. That is cute for me two sisters helping or play to get their. But I love my avatar too.

Well that said Fox Out!! cool.png

Well it's not an avatar, but here have a pic to ad to your collection. There is another one from me a near the top of the page which is way cuter.SKBwreK.jpg

Edited by firesoxs
  • Brohoof 2

@@firesoxs, you may want to do two things with that post above me:

1) Put that image in a spoiler (it reduces load times and lag)

2) Give credit to the artist (where did you get it from)

Glad to see people active in the club!

What I consider to be the ultimate Crusaders episode is Sleepless In Ponyville; even if it kinda revolves around Scootaloo more than Applebloom and Sweetie Belle, it was still marvelous to see Rainbow Dash taking her under her wing and becoming something resembling a big sister. That means that, by the end of the episode, all three had guardian ponies looking after them; in general, the show always provides awesome Crusaders episodes

Well that said Fox Out!! cool.png

Oh, I see.  And yes, a nice sisterly picture of Rarity and Sweetie Belle will look really adorable. :)  I'll look forward to seeing what you choose.

I love all of the Cutie Mark Crusaders.

And I also think that The Show Stoppers had been one of the earliest Cutie Mark Crusaders episodes I seen.

Like I think I said, it was The Show Stoppers that introduced me to the show, and I loved it, and them instantly.