Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I had to show this.

L-PinkVsD-Pink327

STUDENT WHO OBTAINED 0% ON AN EXAM

I would have given him 100% What would you have given him?

Q1. In which battle did Napoleon die? * his last battle

Q2. Where was the Declaration of Independence signed? * at the bottom of the page

Q3. River Ravi flows through which state? * liqiud

Q4. What is the main reason for divorce? * marriage

Q5. What is the main reason for failure? * exams

Q6. What can you never eat for breakfast? * Lunch & dinner

Q7. What looks like half an apple? * The other half

Q8. If you throw a red stone into a blue sea, what will it become? * wet

Q9. How can a man go eight days without sleeping? * by sleeping at night

Q10. How can you lift an elephant with one hand? * You will never find a elephant with one hand...

Q11. If you had three apples and four oranges in one hand and four apples and three oranges in the other, what would you have? * Very large hands

Q12. If it took eight men ten hours to build a wall, how long will it take four men to build it? * no time at all, the wall is already built.

Q13. How can you drop a raw egg onto a concrete floor without cracking it? * Any way you want, concrete floors are very hard to crack.

XD

• Brohoof 14

Did you see this online, or did it really happen?

I don't know. The principal of the school my father teaches at gave him a copy. My father read it to the family, but he didn't say if it was true or not.

I personnaly think no, the questions are not too consistant with each other.

Still hilarious XD

Trolling teachers is a lot of fun!

I do it all the time if I know I really don't need the points!

Like today I was supposed to write a Haiku for my school's "Haiku Mania" thing to support creative writing or something. I wrote this...

Hey This One Rhymed

Dylan is my name

Poetry is not my game

This poem is lame

XD She said it was the best submission yet!

• Brohoof 1

Trolling teachers is a lot of fun!

I do it all the time if I know I really don't need the points!

Like today I was supposed to write a Haiku for my school's "Haiku Mania" thing to support creative writing or something. I wrote this...

Hey This One Rhymed

Dylan is my name

Poetry is not my game

This poem is lame

XD She said it was the best submission yet!

Now THAT is a w!n dude!

Teacher/student trolling is hilarious! :lol:

Here are some other interesting stories, just for the lulz!

1. My pysch teacher said that his pysch teacher in college gave an exam which almost everyone failed because every single answer to the 100 questions was A.

2. A philosophy professor once gave his students a very large essay to write which counted for a sizable portion of their grade. The only prompt was "Why." All of the students returned with 10,20,30 page essays, all but one. One student wrote only two words "Why not?" The professor automatically passed the student and told him/her it was the best answer out of them all!

Edited by Guest

I don't know. The principal of the school my father teaches at gave him a copy. My father read it to the family, but he didn't say if it was true or not.

I personnaly think no, the questions are not too consistant with each other.

Still hilarious XD

Yea, I've seen a bunch of these in joke books too :P But still a nice compilation

2. A philosophy professor once gave his students a very large essay to write which counted for a sizable portion of their grade. The only prompt was "Why." All of the students returned with 10,20,30 page essays, all but one. One student wrote only two words "Why not?" The professor automatically passed the student and told him/her it was the best answer out of them all!

Another one I know in the same line:

A large philosophy essay with the question "What is courage?"

The students essay:

"This is."

Edited by Tom

that was funny I too do stuff like this since I suck at school and don't care XD

For exmble once after a trip a teacher gave a test and everyone proclaimed that the didnt have time to read. She said write the reason if you didn't study and I'll not count it and me an my friend wrote a roleplay that we were in bloody battle against the hordes of nooblins writting that we wer surronded body everywhere and that we finaly led them to a trap and that it was an epic battle to protect the scepter of truth XD She then read both in the class and everyone was laughing like mad