Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

New Gamer/College Brony!

Jacob Applehoof

Hey all...I'm Jacob Applehoof, an avid gamer and college student. I mostly enjoy PC games, with my primary interests being Steam (Jacob Applehoof) and Simcity via Origin (Jacob_Applehoof). I am also an artist on FiMFiction.net (Jacob Applehoof) with my best story, Trixie's Redemption, having over 12,000 views! Feel free to contact me for any reason...I'll try to get to you soon.

• Brohoof 1

Whoa, is that Dusk Shine as your avatar? A fellow fan of the R63 Mane Six? :'D Instafriend <3

Welcome to MLP Forums, the fastest growing pony community out there. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Hmm, a college student that is a brony and plays PC games? Awesome!

Welcome to the MLP Forums, this will be the perfect place for you here. And to show you, how wonderful this place can be.

The traditional MLP Forums welcome!

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome! A fine welcome to you, welcome welcome welcome. Hip hip hurray.

Welcome, Welcome, to Ponyville today! :)

Edited by ~Chaotic Lightning~

Hello there, welcome to the MLP forums. Hope you will like it here. :)

Hmm, a college student that is a brony and plays PC games? Awesome!

Welcome to the MLP Forums, this will be the perfect place for you here. And to show you, how wonderful this place can be.

The traditional MLP Forums welcome!

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome! A fine welcome to you, welcome welcome welcome. Hip hip hurray.

Welcome, Welcome, to Ponyville today! :)

Games?

College?

Dusk Shine?

I'll have to agree with that guy above me and say Welcome welcome welcome to the forums.   

Whoa, is that Dusk Shine as your avatar? A fellow fan of the R63 Mane Six? :'D Instafriend <3

Welcome to MLP Forums, the fastest growing pony community out there. I hope you enjoy your stay.

Hnng...all the feels! Damn my college schedule...now I have to hop on here even MORE often thank I had at first assumed. Gah...damn :wub:

• Brohoof 1

Don't worry, the site is great at  tracking your own contents activity and responses/such.   So it's quite streamlined for the pony of the go.

• Brohoof 1

Hello fellow gamer/college goer! Welcome to this great forum! I mostly play on consoles, but I have a few steam games that I play from time to time. Anyway, I'm sure you're going to like here.

So kick back, relax, and have fun!

rainbow_dash___deal_with_it_by_maco25-d4