Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you like dragons?

Icy Wonderbolt

I like dragons as well, just I don't dedicate my life to dragons. You know what I mean? Like sometimes you see people with posters, stuffed animals, shirts etc. of dragons. If I were to meet one I would be scared as fuck. But, just looking at them and studying their amusing ways of life, it's just very cool. 

Dragon-griffins-and-dragons-31901279-450

"Well his pissed." "RUN MOTHERFUCKER RUN!"

Dragons are most certainly awesome, but they are not the best creature in the show nor are they my favorite mythical creature. That honor belongs to the thunderbird, because they are birds that control lightning.

Still, dragons are way up there on my list of favorites, if only due to the wide variety of interpretations throughout fiction and myth. I am a fan of all dragons, though my favorite variety is probably the amphithere of the Americas and the Middle East, a kind of dragon with wings, but no other limbs; kind of like a flying serpent. Sometimes they are even portrayed with feathers, especially in Mesoamerica.

Yay! A dragon thread :D

Of course I like dragons :3 just look at my avatar and signature. ^.^ I can't really choose if I like more dragons or pegasus ponies, because they're both so cool and cute ^.^

I'm not hugely intrested in dragons or anything, but they're pretty cool, and one of the most famous fictional creatures out there. Griffins are still cooler, though.

I really like dragons, they are just awesome. I guess a part of it is because I was really interested in dinosaurs when I was young and I was also interested in the middle ages. So dragons are awesome, would be cool owning one.

• Brohoof 1

I like dragons with a difference, ice, shadow, wind that kind of thing. I'm not a big fan of the fire breathing dragons, they seem awfully stereotypical and there's not really much difference in their appearance. Like that matters. 

Dragons in general are pretty sweet though, they easily take the top spot on my favourite mythological creatures, and would be awesome to have as a pet! (Small dragons, not huge greedy monstrous things...) 

I really like dragons, according to the Chinese Zodiac, I'm a dragon. And one of my favorite heroes is dragon based: Kamen Rider Wizard!

DragonStylefinisher_zpsa3c44977.jpg

Heck, his finisher has a dragon head erupting from his chest to unleash flames on his enemies.

• 4 months later...

Heck yeah, I LOVE dragons.  I also love movies and games with dragons in them, especially when they're more of the main characters. :3  Such as Spyro and How to Train your Dragon.  I also have a bunch of dragons that I draw on my Deviantart and also am working on a novel based around dragons. ^_^

Dragons make me unbelievably happy! My boyfriend and I have had numerous conversations about dragons and what we would be like if we were dragons. We've got some pretty kick ass theories. But seriously, dragons are amazing and I spend too much time thinking about them.

I love dragons for many reasons. They symbolize good luck in Chinese culture, which is always a plus. But I also just enjoy the thought of an intelligent creature of such great size and power. I'm glad they aren't real though, mankind would likely make them extinct anyways. dry.png

Mythical dragons that are as big as houses, wingspans at least forty feet long, and breathes fire? Hell yes yes yes yes <3

KGWg2G1.jpg

Anthropomorphized dragons? They can go to Tartarus for all I care :/

• Brohoof 1

Dragons are amazing mythical creatures! I adored them when I was a child and I still do today. I mean, what's not to like in a giant oversized lizard of mythical proportions, right? Right?!

Haha, I'm pretty obsessed. I joined DragonAdopters, (IT SHUT DOWN NU) and I made tons of fan-work for that site as well as me being an avid dragon character creator and reader. One of my favorite shows was American Dragon: Jake Long when I was littler, and probably one of my favorite renditions of dragon species was from my childhood favorite, Dragonology.

My favorite one, well, pretty obvious. The Incognito. Haha, yes, this is where I got my inspiration to call my personal characters Incognito :P

Draco_americanus_incognito.jpg

A dragon that has a Amphithere body-scheme but has six limbs and can blend into any jungle surrounding in Brazil? BAD-ASS.

• Brohoof 1

Is there anyone that doesn't like dragons? NO.

I love dragons, all kinds of dragons. Whether it's a kirin, a chromatic dragon or the fearsome Nidhoggr. I love them all.

Here, have a Kirin.

bounteous-kirin.jpg

Edited by Winterbass
  • Brohoof 1

I actualy never think about if I like dragons or not. Anyway, it's hard to dislike a magestic creatures that fly and have an elemental breath (fire, ice, etc.). But if it's relative to the show, I don't realy like dragon, and even in general, I prefer the other flying mythical creature like griffins, hippogriffs, phoenixes and pegasus.

P.S. just found a strange remake of Gilda, have you notice what is not right with her?

hippogriff_gilda_by_elsdrake-d50kl6i.png

Edited by Shadling

• 1 year later...

I love dragons, especially wingless ones that float in the sky. I also like kirins. :3