Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SuperUltimateBrony

(edited)

Who doesn't love this villian/mane 6 annoyance character? Voice acted by a brilliant actor, an orginal design, an orginal character GAH! I love everything about him! I even had him in a private RP with my friends once. As a comic relief, Discord came into our camp, to inform in his own way, about how I and my friend's journey wouldn't end the way we think it would. He had loads of fun messing with us and just...GAH! Look for yourself!

-- Awsome Herd RP (Discord comes to visit) --

*Comedic laugh echoes in her head*

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_PWvtN5W158

Huh what??? *she woke up with a start, her large ears flickering back and forth. She realized she had almost woken Nights up and calmed herself… Seeing his face contort from her movements…he clearly wanted her to stay next to his side, holding her close to himself as he dreamed of better times.* Sorry sweety…but I must see who or…what…made that laughter… something isn't right… *she gently lifted his hoof off her belly carefully, then proceed to rise out of her sleeping back, shaking the blanket off her rear as she did before slowly exiting from the open thin slit of the tent.*

*Almost instantly she nearly placed her hoof down on Polaris' horn, sleeping soundly as the rest of the group and quickly hovered into the air to avoid any more accidents. Then she heard the laugh again…it was sinister and proud…almost like it was enjoying himself…watching her and her group as they slept. She hovered towards the erratic laughter that appeared to be coming from a bizarre looking tree*

He-hello? *she hovered in front of it… The laughter got louder and echoed more profoundly, making her shake with fear…whoever was making this laughter was a very powerful being from what she could sense.* Who is there…? Who are you?

--Play as you read--

BOO!!! *the tree suddenly displayed a crocked gray pony face and two red deranged eyes*

AHHHHHH *she fell from the air, landing on her rump with a spat only a few feet from the ground* ouch…oooh…*rubs her head*

That was just perfectly timed! How delightful oh you are such a perfect pony to prank on! I just knew it!!! *The face appeared to emerge out from the tree and formed into a odd long being*

BLISSY?? *he snorted awake and darted his head out of the tent to a surprised shock. There in front of his white mare, unaware to her, was a serpent like figure…he had the face of a pony…two different types of horns on his head…a lion paw…an eagle claw…the leg of a pony as well as the leg of a dragon…followed by a bizarre serpent like tail. He snarled at the creature who appeared to be floating in mid air, laughing in mock at his white mare* DEMON!!! *he snarled and galloped to her side, stepping on Polaris' horn, forcing him to wake in the process, along with Skylar and Callette from the brown unicorn's grunts. He helped Blissy to her feet, and arched into a pounce position at any warning of this creature making for a go at her.*

Hey??!!! What was that for great on-.*raised his head to the odd floating figure hanging in front of Blissy and Nights* Oh…by the northern gods…

*Sensing Blissy's fear along with her uncertainty, he lifted his head up abruptly and stuck outside of his tent, with Callette sticking hers out right under his* What's going on Blissy? Polly? Nights???

What in the name of gryphon is that!! *she pointed at the odd looking floating pony*

*His eyes went wide with shock…his mane went white with lightning as sparks began to jump* Oh no…not him… not…

Discord? *the odd pony grinned and laughed even more* Aww Skylar! I'm surprise you remember me! Even though we technically have never met, I have heard so many things about you from the scriptures of your former flight teacher! *He floated over to the couple eagerly*

Captain wake up! *Polaris darted his head to the captain and the other gryphons, but all to his shock were still asleep*

Oh don't worry about them pfft, *he waved his lion paw at Polaris* tisk tisk on the gryphon guard, I just very much wanted to get to know you ponies, so I kept your precious little guards asleep! You should be thanking me! They just wouldn't stop gloating on those silly war stories of theirs, I mean how boring! But ponies are such the fascinating and entertaining beings to be around! Like you!!! *he darted his head and wrapped his lion paw around Polaris* Polaris! The simple minded tribal warrior unicorn of the North, brave and bold, loves to eat meat too! Is it true you have fangs? *sticks one of his claws in Polaris' mouth to see*

*Snaps* Hands off me evil…whatever you are! *Pulls away from his paw* And it's FORMER tribe member of the North!

Still proud just the same, never lose that Polly wolly! *chuckles then darts to Blissy.* Mmmm… *looks her up and down making her squeak in blushing* I can see why they have plans with you… such a pretty little princ-

You touch her and you'll burn! *He snarled at the chaotic being and forcing him back*

Discord? *she looked to Skylar* who is this Discord?

He's the being that created chaos for us in Ponyville a few years back…he's a monster…

Oh my a gryphon pony! *he hovered in front of Skylar and Callette ignoring Skylar entirely, pinching her cheek with his talon* I wouldn't expect a gryphon pony, but gryphon once and not know of Discord, the ruler of chaos? HA, such a shame you haven't heard of me, I had yet to make my mark back in the eastern empire or the north before the Princesses turned me to stone… then of course I was re-released only to be turned back into stone again, only to be re-released again by the elements of harmony by Princess Twilight and her friends and-

Get on with it Discord…why are you here… *he snorted his powers growing stronger*

Oh come now Skylar no need for dramatics! *snaps his talon, making Skylar's mane disappear entirely, only to make it reappear on Callette's mane, replacing hers…while he bared her feathery locks*

GAH!! *his eyes wide with fear*

I'm just here to see how your little group is coping before you all come to an end of a journey, in the not so happiest way! *floating in the air he darts back over to Nights and Blissy, with Nights standing close to her and growling in dragon form*

What do you mean by that…demon pony!! *snarls in disgust*

*Snaps his fingers, forcing Nights into his dragon form* Oh yes… the legendary shape shifting dragon *yawns as he looks up at the tall black dragon* how cliché…

*He growls with annoyance as his body stops obeying his commands* HOW DARE YOU FORCE ME TO CHANGE MY-*suddenly transforms into a black mouse with a red and blue tail and immediately snatched up by Discord*

Night Lights!!! *she galloped up to Discord* leave him alone! He's done nothing to you!

Well aren't you the peaceful one my dear *he giggled at her pleas* I won't do any harm to your "protector" little princess. Your dragon here just needs to know when to respect his elders!

*Squeaks in retaliation* I DON’T RESPECT DEMONS!!!!

Demon? Mu'way? *he dropped Nights on Blissy's head, enabling him back to his pony form, crashing on top of her making him laugh for another second* You ponies have me all wrong! I'm no demon! Ask one of the element ponies, the one of kindness! Fluttershy! I have been completely reformed! *snaps a halo over his head followed by angel wings*

If that is true… *she pulled free of being under Nights* Then you'll turn my friends back the way they were and say what you need to say…

Oh fine… have it your way. You ponies just don't know how to have fun! *snaps his talon again, making Skylar's and Callette's hair return to normal*

(YA sorry it's along post but I hope I caught Discord's personality here, it was just hillarious to see him in our RP, he created quite a scene. Here's an art pic of him harassing my OC too lol)

DiscordFlirtingBlissy_zpsccab0b7f.png

Edited by Lightning Bliss
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

...But that was a compliment...

Sorry, i didn't know that 'stupid' was a compliment. :-) I'll go and "compliment" Celestia

Edited by DiscordDraconequus

@DiscordDraconequus,

But "stupid sexy" IS a compliment.

If you said Smart and sexy I would thaught about tardis. I dont think Discord is sexy or stupid... Anyway It made a funny discoussion.

P.S. Grammar Nazi are going to "exterminate" me. (so much doctor references...)

I love Discord. There's a reason he's been a part of my MLPForums Persona since the beginning. I also have a tendency to be very chaotic in attitude and behavior ranging from social to antisocial, agreeing with one side of an argument and then the other the next day...I don't do this for any great reason other than "it's just how I feel at that time"

:lol:

All hail chaos and it's wonderful, wonderful way of defining and undefining the universe. ;)

I just realized that Discord acts very similar to Hades from Disney's Hercules.

AWESOME.

• 4 weeks later...

Discord for princess of everything.

discord_is_best_princess_by_aleximusprim

There is no doubt about the true lord and master of whom all should follow.

Luna may have sung, but Discord became Best Princess.

• Brohoof 6

i think the first episode of season five should have discord and fluttershy having a tea party.

Eeyup! And he'd better make some fresh cucumber sandwiches too!

• Brohoof 2

Eeyup! And he'd better make some fresh cucumber sandwiches too!

yes, exactly what i was thinking.

i have used the word discord (for the real meaning) in my story for english.

another mindrape by discord.

post-22929-0-86943200-1399922233.jpg

• Brohoof 1