Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SuperUltimateBrony

Chaos is a wonderful, wonderful thing!  :umad: Please count me in! I have Discord to blame for getting me hooked on MLP in the first place. "Return of Harmony" was the first episode I watched and I don't think I could've picked a better one to start with! Discord has been my favorite character from day one, while my favorite pony soon became Fluttershy - ironic that these two would end up being friends. Best villain, best ex-villain, best princess. What else can I say? A lot, actually. I just don't have time right now. :P

• Brohoof 2

Chaos is a wonderful, wonderful thing!  :umad: Please count me in! I have Discord to blame for getting me hooked on MLP in the first place. "Return of Harmony" was the first episode I watched and I don't think I could've picked a better one to start with! Discord has been my favorite character from day one, while my favorite pony soon became Fluttershy - ironic that these two would end up being friends. Best villain, best ex-villain, best princess. What else can I say? A lot, actually. I just don't have time right now. :P

Best princess! I love it! Yes!

• Brohoof 1

This is Me buying MLP:FiM merchandise and receiving very strange looks from the cashier...

Discord knows me well.

And at any rate, someone with awesome skills should make a Discord Fan Club signature for us. wouldn't that be a big ole storm of chaos?  :umad:

• Brohoof 1

Fans of chaos of any kind!

The Lord of Chaos was proud to extend his invitations to the masses upon hearing that he had a horde of fans wanting to cheer on for chaos' reign! He (and me) have invited you to join us in celebration of the magic of friendship in the World Cup Opening Ceremony on June 11th, 2014 at 7:00 pm EST. Even though he's completely reformed, he states that along with the surprise I have for you, that he would like to performing some activities of a "trolling" kind once the World Cup gets underway... I certainly hope he doesn't mean fudging the votes...

Anyway, I hope you guys can come on June 11th to cheer for your favourite character before the first World Cup match! Remember guys, if you love him, then vote for him! :catface:

vote_discord_by_equestria_election-d4ayn

• Brohoof 3