Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

SuperUltimateBrony

(edited)

Wow... Just wow! Thank you for sharing that. I cried at the end, but it's okay because the tears were chocolate milk...

You're very welcome

--------

Also, some final thoughts by the author/artist because of comments they read:

"The narrative is from Disqord's perspective, and it must be read as such. You need to place yourself into his head, and to think as he does... Even monsters have a logic of their own. Celestia appeared callous and cold, but you are seeing her through his eyes... not yours. Narrative is an important thing to remember. Another important element, is that his scorned love is not the core of his evil... he was always evil--he is the spirit of Chaos and Disharmony. He is the "disrupter" of balance while Celestia is its protector... they could never be together. They must exist together, but they cannot be together.

Part of Disqord's tragedy is that, even if he wanted to redeem himself-- if he wanted to be a "good guy"... he never can. It is not his Inner Nature, and so he is forever plagued by his own internal Chaos. He possess a need and desire for love and balance (and Celestia represents both), but it is something that he can never have... because he is the spirit of discord. No matter how much he loves Celestia, he loves Chaos more--and he always, first and foremost: a villain."

This part I found interesting but not sure which episode they are talking about. Keep Calm and Flutter On? Princess Twilight Sparkle?

"The newest episode and conclusion to Disqord's return... does not upset my headcanon! My crazy interpretation of his character and his backstory... still fits! Lucky me!

But I chalk that up to John de Lancie being awesome and the writers being amazing... they are the ones who created a character that had the amazing potential to be expanded upon. I love it.

If anything, I'd even say that the newest episode supports my theory that he's actually MUCH more evil than some people think... Switching night and day like that? Sleep deprivation is one of the oldest torture tricks in the book. Also, his turning to stone looked... painful (and just how I imagined).

To read more of her thoughts go here: http://cosmicunicorn.deviantart.com/journal/Disqordilicious-259996873

Edited by EquestrianScholar
  • Brohoof 2

Pics are awesome.  Yes they are.

...okay, I'm getting a message that says I'm "not allowed to use that image extension on this community."  What the heck does that mean?

Alright, this happens to me often. What you need to do is find another image, that is the same. Happens to me on Cheezburger, so if you search it in images you can find another version of it. maybe in another resolution.

On another note, I found this. I've always wondered how Discord passes the time in Canterlot...

discord__s_playtime_2_by_mickeymonster-d

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Alright, this happens to me often. What you need to do is find another image, that is the same. Happens to me on Cheezburger, so if you search it in images you can find another version of it. maybe in another resolution.

On another note, I found this. I've always wondered how Discord passes the time in Canterlot...

img-2746808-1-discord__s_playtime_2_by_m

Hilarious as always! Oh, and this pic from my MLP wallpaper app reminds me of you. Not sure why...

post-26689-0-45242600-1402969048_thumb.jpg

Gotta love that EOH bling!

Edited by JLmle
  • Brohoof 2

Speaking of Discord there is something I just found that I must share:

My two favourite characters? Is this possible? Now I know why Rainbow Dash is my 2nd best pony.

img-2747445-2-img-1105273-1-tumblr_m5h9r

It's amazing how much chaos can be created with the simple press of the space key!
  • Brohoof 1

I've thought of that, but I'm not sure how to go about doing so, to be honest.

LET'S TRY THESE!!!

Discord-discord-my-little-pony-friendshi

mlfw4629-Fuck_you_Im_Discord.png

discord_o_1789815.jpg

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Speaking of Discord there is something I just found that I must share:

My two favourite characters? Is this possible? Now I know why Rainbow Dash is my 2nd best pony.

img-2747445-2-img-1105273-1-tumblr_m5h9r

:lol: They should make that pun in the show! Edited by Blobulle
  • Brohoof 2

Hey guys, so being a fan of discord, I mean he's my favorite cartoon character ever.

But besides that point, John Delancie is striking me as more and more of a talented voice actor as well as actor at all. Point being I had this amazing idea to send him some 'fan mail' more or less, with a custom image I hope he'll autograph for me. It will take me awhile to make it since I'm being a bit nit picky, but what I have in mind is simply this:

My OC is flying up in the air in a daylight gradient/rainbow effect, with Discord giving me a cheeky grin, you know, like a flirt and I'm merely blushing like a little filly. Meanwhile as you follow his colling body down the artwork, you'll see the background give way to an outerspace look. There you'll see my husband's OC Night Lights, basically being toyed with like a cat, chasing Discord's fluffy tail end, that's surprisingly shaped like the USS Enterprise lol!

I'm a huge time brony or erm pegasister, but my husband is a trekkie, together though we love John Delancie. Heck his character "Q" from Star Trek, was the reason why I gotten to the point where I actually enjoy watching the show. His character helped me to relate to why my husband loves Star Trek so much. And whlie he's not much of a pony fan, he still enjoys watching the episodes with Discord in it lol.

So the plan is this, I type up a note to John Delancie just to give thanks for all the work he does, to the shout outs to us bronies, and the insperation he gives to me in general. Then put in a custom made art pice made myself and ask for his autograph. Soon as I'm done with the piece I'll put it up here and see what ya'll think.

Btw here's an awsome John Delancie "Discord" troll thing LOL

• Brohoof 3

OMG- you kids- Celesti-Cord~~~ *drools* 

Can I- just spam this club with shipping pictures now? :D

sketch___pinned_ya_by_sophiecabra-d7dkdj

chaos_can_be_quite_charming_by_seagerdy-i_missed_you__too_by_savagebinn-d4b954s.

chaos_and_harmony_by_mn27-d4bh7ki.png

Ok! Now i fixed this image. I didn't like the background at the top where Discord is flirting with my OC, but I redid it myself and now here's the finished product! I hope John Delancie will like it.

The plan is to write him a letter, while sending him two copies of this image. One is for him to keep, the other is a request to be signed on.

ASpecialDiscordFinal_zpsa6e6b561.png

• Brohoof 3

I'm not exactly a fan of Equestria Girls but I do want one of these plushies...!

post-26884-0-81224200-1403259816_thumb.jpg

Although, he's missing his wings and tail tuft. 

Nice picture, Lightning Bliss! I hope you get it signed. :)

• Brohoof 1

OMG- you kids- Celesti-Cord~~~ *drools* 

Can I- just spam this club with shipping pictures now? :D

Sure!  Personally, though, I'm not a supporter of this shipping, and variety is more enjoyable for me.

PICS!!!

Capture.PNG

Post-ALL-the-Discord-gifs-discord-my-lit

full.png

• Brohoof 4

My brother likes discord since I showed him the scene where he drinks the glass throws away the milk and explodes in the background. It made me and him laugh :D 

tumblr_mgxp0s4CUB1rxoqjno1_r1_500.png

SHIP ALL THE THINGS!!!!!!

fluttercord_hugs_by_taylorrose16-d5v4lcx

ALL THOU SHALL BE SHIPPED

• Brohoof 1