Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Steam Powered Adventure RP

Fire Runner

Amber butted Striker out of the way and extended her own hoof to the new mare. "Hey my name's Amber, pleased to meet you Shade" she said with a flirtatious wink She noticed another mar inter the tavern behind her. "So Autumn, how many more ponies are we expecting? Not that I have a problem traveling with a few pretty mares, but my old ship only has so many bunks."

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

@@Shift,

After being pushed out of the way Striker noticed another pony come in, walking over he greeted her, "Hello there, you must be here for the adventure, im sorry but what was your name again? oh and look! you even have a friend with you, in that case what are both your names!" Striker said with a chuckle.  

@jdor11,

Assurance's face stretched to fit a smile at the pony coming to greet her. He seemed interested in animals!

"Oh, this is my buddy Uproar." Assurance told him, poking Uproar in the belly, casuing the bunny to stumble and hold his stone sword to an 'en guard position. "Be nice." She added quickly.

"He's my pet bunny, and my...um....bodyguard. He's feisty and...well..yes. I'm a medic. I'm called Assurance, don't suppose you would of heard of an old bat pony..." 

"What's your name?"

@@Shift,

"My name is Striker and yes i have met one or two bat ponies actually!" Striker said with a smile looking at the small bunny Striker couldn't help but laugh a little, "You know i don't doubt how dangerous your bunny is, but i have never seen one hold a sword!" Striker said laughing  Striker took the metal pole off his back and leaned on it slightly, "I am one of the ponies in charge of this expedition, you can meet the rest over there." Striker said pointing to the table.

Amber butted Striker out of the way and extended her own hoof to the new mare. "Hey my name's Amber, pleased to meet you Shade" she said with a flirtatious wink She noticed another mar inter the tavern behind her. "So Autumn, how many more ponies are we expecting? Not that I have a problem traveling with a few pretty mares, but my old ship only has so many bunks."

lets see... we should have eight ponies all together." Autumn mumbled as she studied the map.

@@jdor11

"striker! come here and take a look at this." Autumn called.

"It looks like we can't go through the roof or through the area you were suggesting earlier... If I remember correctly... there is only one way in... through the basement... We'll have to work our way up to the forth floor then back down in order to get to the center of the building..." She said, pointing to the section of the map that showed the basement.

@

@

@

@

@,

Striker ran over not bothering to put his staff back, "let's see here...." Striker looked throughly at the map, "Well it looks as though we don't have any other option through the basement it is then!" Striker said smiling, "Though i fear the hundreds of creatures i know we will have to fight, it looks as though this is the only way! well what are we waiting for! Common everypony get your stuff we are going on a adventure! Captin go get your ship ready, Asteron go prepare some provisions we are going to need everything we can get!" Striker said suddenly standing on top of a table.

"Wait, the basement? How do we get into the basement?" Amber asked as she walked over to peer at the map. "Is there some sort of secret underground tunnel or something?" She said looking over autumns shoulder. "And shouldn't we wait for everyone else before running off? I was hoping for a good nights sleep as well."

@@jdor11,

"I think you're getting a bit carried away there, boy. It's going to take some time to get everything ready, and besides, we're still missing some of our group."

(I forgot to mention before that Asteron is greek and basically means "the starred one" so it really doesn't matter at all if you call him Asteron or Star, since I choose to assume it would mean the same in the minotaur language.) 

@

@

@

@

@,

Striker ran over not bothering to put his staff back, "let's see here...." Striker looked throughly at the map, "Well it looks as though we don't have any other option through the basement it is then!" Striker said smiling, "Though i fear the hundreds of creatures i know we will have to fight, it looks as though this is the only way! well what are we waiting for! Common everypony get your stuff we are going on a adventure! Captin go get your ship ready, Asteron go prepare some provisions we are going to need everything we can get!" Striker said suddenly standing on top of a table.

"calm down... we need to make sure everpony is here..." Autumn said to Stiker.

"Wait, the basement? How do we get into the basement?" Amber asked as she walked over to peer at the map. "Is there some sort of secret underground tunnel or something?" She said looking over autumns shoulder. "And shouldn't we wait for everyone else before running off? I was hoping for a good nights sleep as well."

"There is a cellar door that leads to the basement... but we'll have to keep out eyes open, the basement is where most of the inventions are...  some are half finished though..." Autumn trailed off, remembering how the mansion use to be when she was young.

Autumn quickly shook her head to clear her thoughts.

@, @, @, @@jdor11, @,

"Every pony gather up! we are going to stay in the inn for tonight, gather all supplies you can and we'll meet back here in the morning. make sure you get a good night's sleep... i have no idea when we'll be able to rest again." Autumn called to the other ponies.

"we're still missing one..." Autumn murmured to herself as she counted the members of the 'fellowship'.

@

Striker was still on the table, "Fine, we will wait for every one else but in the meantime we should at least get ready", climbing down he asked star, "Do you know if there is a grind wheel anywhere? and as well as that maybe a gun store of some sort? i am actually kinda out of ammunition and need to sharpen my blade as well..." Striker was blushing like crazy realizing he was a little bit to rash, and was not prepared himself.

@,@, @@jdor11, @, @,

Asteron nodded.

"Right. I'll take care of food and other basic supplies. I closed the inn to the public for the night, so all the rooms are open. Go ahead and make yourselves comfortable. Whatever food and drink you want is on the house."

@

Striker was still on the table, "Fine, we will wait for every one else but in the meantime we should at least get ready", climbing down he asked star, "Do you know if there is a grind wheel anywhere? and as well as that maybe a gun store of some sort? i am actually kinda out of ammunition and need to sharpen my blade as well..." Striker was blushing like crazy realizing he was a little bit to rash, and was not prepared himself.

Star pointed to the door behind the bar.

"That leads out back to where I do my combat training. You can find a grindstone there, and probably most of the other things you'll need. You can buy bullets and the like from the gunsmith across the street."

@@,

((Actually we're missing two if we want 8))

"Fair enough, my ships ready to set sail in the morning, but I've only got enough supplies for me and I didn't see any of the shops open. I can run by the shops tomorrow to pick up anything left that we'll need if everyone is willing to pitch in a few bits" Amber offered. "In the meantime, I've been meaning to ask if you have any room available Star?"

Striker made his way to the back, there he found the grind stone, grabbing his staff, he clicked a button and a large blade pooped open from the side, his scythe was one of his best friends, helping him through hard times, so in return he took care of it and brought it with him no matter where he went. Even though he knew the blade was not alive, he always liked to imagine it was. Striker started grinding away until his scythe was sharp enough to cut a leaf without even trying to cut it. making his way over to the gun smith he asked for the specific caliber bullet... and the smith looked at him wide-eyed and in shock, sadly they did not have the specific caliber bullet, but they could make him a box by the next morning, Striker agreed and made his way back to the inn, making sure to close the scythe before entering, "safety first" Striker laughed to himself.

@,

Star nodded.

"Like I said, I made sure all the rooms were available. And don't worry about paying for supplies. I'm quite popular around here. The shopkeepers still remember everything I did back when I was with the military, and they'll sell me whatever I need at cost. So provisions are on me." 

@,

(occ: im adding a character later in the roleplay... ~Aregularpony~ isn't here yet...)

Autumn leaned over the map again, she looked a little worst for ware...

"I know you're in there somewhere... I'll find you..." Autumn murmured to herself.

She shook her head again.

"ponies must think im crazy... but i guess i can't blame them..." she said to herself as though there wasn't anypony around to her her speak.

Autumn slumped over in a chair, her felt a little funny but she just realized that it was because of the way the mechanic wings were attached.

"I'll never get use to this...being a cyborg... i miss my old life..." she sighed.

@,

Striker looked in the corner and saw Autumns discomfort, putting his staff back he walked over to her, "You ok? you look a little dazed and uncomfortable, and i always hate seeing my friends uncomfortable..." Striker said comfortingly, he was worried about Autumn, "I know this adventure of ours is not just for the gold, it never really has been, is thats whats on your mind?"

@

((I mentioned this to a friend and they haven't gotten back to me yet, but she might still be interested))

@@@jdor11,

"Okay then" Amber said. 'That's a few less coins out of my pocket' she thought as she sat down by Autumn and Striker. "So if you don't mind me asking, what did happen?" She asked gesturing to the mare's robotic leg. "You don't have to answer if it's to much trouble, I can understand if you're sensitive."

@,

Striker look at the captain, a little shocked that she would ask a question, but then again it was bound to happen around Autumn, deciding not to say anything, he sat next to Autumn, and for the first time in several years he actually had a shot of the strongest apple cider in the bar, he looked at Autumn as if to say, "You don't have to if you don't want too..." 

@@jdor11, @,

Autumn sighed and looked at Amber.

"two years ago... i made my own efforts to get into that basted mansion... I tried going through the roof.

It was me, and my dearest little friend, a copper mouse that i had made. when i got in... i was fine until i ran into... well... a very special invention. a dragon, powered by steam and gears, yet so life-like it was... the fire...  it was too intense... it burnt my front hooves. when i was trying to escape, its claw caught my back led. i did everything within my power to escape, but i couldn't. my little mouse, he crawled out of my bag and did the only thing it could to save me, it chewed what little bit of leg that was still attached off. the mouse and my leg fell to the floor of the mansion, i-i couldn't go back to save him... so i flew as far as i could... but i was loosing too much blood... i crash landed outside of a small town... and thats when i lost my wings..." Autumn explained to Amber.

she turned to Striker.

"i just want my little mouse back... it meant the world to me and i can't help but feel guilty about leaving him there..." Autumn trailed off.

@,

Striker nodded, "And i remember finding you outside of town, bleeding like no tomorrow  i am lucky to have found you when i did otherwise we wouldn't be here today, going on such an adventure..." Striker passed the cup of super strong sider to Autumn, sometimes it was a good thing to forget pain, Striker got out a small chain with a small broken piece of metal on it and simply starred at it.

@

Amber bit her bottom lip to keep herself from saying something rash. "Look I'm sorry, I should never have brought it up" she said patting Autumn comfortingly on her shoulder. "I'll help you get him back," Amber didn't add that it was likely that her mouse was probably long gone by now, especially in such a dangerous place.

@,

Striker looked at the chain and handed it over to Autumn, saying "You know what that piece of metal is? Try and guess i bet you wont be able to tell." Striker's expression changed from solem to a little silly and up beat, it might have been the cider talking, but Striker didn't care, he just wanted to change the topic as much as possible, he didn't like remembering the pain Autumn had been in the day he had found her.

@

Amber bit her bottom lip to keep herself from saying something rash. "Look I'm sorry, I should never have brought it up" she said patting Autumn comfortingly on her shoulder. "I'll help you get him back," Amber didn't add that it was likely that her mouse was probably long gone by now, especially in such a dangerous place.

"its alright. i'm just determined to get my mouse back and destroy that dragon." Autumn said to Amber before limping over to Striker.

@,

Striker looked at the chain and handed it over to Autumn, saying "You know what that piece of metal is? Try and guess i bet you wont be able to tell." Striker's expression changed from solem to a little silly and up beat, it might have been the cider talking, but Striker didn't care, he just wanted to change the topic as much as possible, he didn't like remembering the pain Autumn had been in the day he had found her.

"i-it looks familiar... but i have no idea... are you going to tell me?" Autumn asked, giving Striker and friendly, playful nudge.

@,

"Its a feather from your first set of wing's, i always keep them on me!" Striker said happily nudging Autumn back in the same playful way, you remember what happened the first time you tried to fly with these wings?" Striker started laughing at the laugh, "At least one good thing came out of you being injured and losing your mouse..." Striker said his tone saying he was completely serious and he was not trying to be offensive in anyway.

(edited)

@,

"Its a feather from your first set of wing's, i always keep them on me!" Striker said happily nudging Autumn back in the same playful way, you remember what happened the first time you tried to fly with these wings?" Striker started laughing at the laugh, "At least one good thing came out of you being injured and losing your mouse..." Striker said his tone saying he was completely serious and he was not trying to be offensive in anyway.

Autumn smiled.

"I can't believe you kept that! the first pair was a disaster to say the least!" Autumn said with a chuckle.

"and yeah, i got to meet you, and now you're my best friend." she added.

she moved her wings a little bit.

"if i remember correctly... these were my 5th model... and they work great." Autumn finished saying then fluttered her wings.

Edited by Autumn Dream