Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Steam Powered Adventure RP

Fire Runner

Amber stumbled outside on three legs, because her fourth was busy cradling her new favorite drink. "Haha! Trained my Flank! Now whatta you done if tha'd been my head huh? You'd have fly the ship yerself, a-a-and you'd probably crash it! Haha! This drink is amazeh... Amah... Awesome!" Amber downed what little was left in the glass and held it out to Star. "Ahm ready fer a refill now!"

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

@,

@,

Striker looked at Star and back to Amber, "I think you had just about enough, if you got this drunk after one glass i don't want to know what happens after two..." Striker looked at Star hoping he might agree with him, " A tad to much?" Striker asked Star in a worried tone.

@@jdor11

"Hey shut it loose cannon!" Amber shouted accusingly at Striker. "I ain't even half way ta bein' drunk yet. I don't consider mahself wasted till I can't pick my fat flank off the ground! And since tomorrow ahm gonna be flyin mahself off on a suicide mission, I plan on gettin wasted tanight!" The glass slipped of Amber's hoof and shattered on the hard ground. "Ah'll pay fer that!"

((I am having WAY too much fun with this!))

@,@@jdor11,

Star whispered back to Striker.

"She makes a good point. When can you get drunk if not on a night like this? Besides, I doubt she needs to be fully sober to fly anyway."

Star led them back inside and pulled out another glass.

"Alright, I'll make you another round, but just be careful. I trust you know your limits."

"Psssh yeah, o'course ah do" Amber slurred as Star filled her second glass. She looked up at the minotaur  "ya know you ain' that bad lookin for a male, ya got any sisters?" she paused to take a quick sip of her renewed beverage. "You ever had tha' feelin you get when ya like someone but your afraid that they won' like ya back because you're a pony and they're a cow-person-thing and you don' really know if you like them 'cause they're really blurry and you can' really see them tha' well" Amber said as she squinted strangely at Star, though her eyes were focused somewhere over his shoulder.

((Don't worry Alex, she's just really, really drunk))

((Don't worry Alex, she's just really, really drunk))

(I wouldn't really mind either way. I don't think I've ever gotten more than a few pages into a roleplay without a romance breaking out somehow. Although you did already establish that your character was a lesbian. Point is, it's all good.)

Star couldn't help but laugh a little.

"Well, usually I'm on the cow person side, but I'm familiar with the general concept, yes. And you know, you really aren't half bad looking yourself."

He handed her the newly filled glass. 

(I wouldn't really mind either way. I don't think I've ever gotten more than a few pages into a roleplay without a romance breaking out somehow. Although you did already establish that your character was a lesbian. Point is, it's all good.)

((Yeah, sorry cowboy (that was a pun) but I've already reserved someone else for Amber wink.png ))

Amber was sipping away at her third drink when her eyelids started drooping. "Oh, ah think it's jus' about bedtime righ' about now. I should go" she said standing up. She didn't get more that one step away from the bar before she stumbled and passed out on the ground. What was left of her drink formed a puddle on the floor as she started snoring loudly.

((I gotta go for tonight, make sure Amber gets to bed safely for me :3 ))

@,

Star sighed and walked over to where Amber had passed out on the floor.

"I warned her not to push her limits. This is what happens when you drink too much minotaur liquor."

He effortlessly picked her up and carried her into one of the rooms where he laid her down on the bed. He then returned downstairs and began to clean up where she spilled her drink. 

• Brohoof 1

@,

"Well that wasn't surprising in the little bit..." Striker said looking back upstairs and then back to Star, "So you were in the military? What war did you fight?" Striker asked wondering, in the past 50 or so years many wars had broken out, not that there are not wars going on all the time.

@@jdor11,

Star shrugged.

"I served all over the place during a career that spanned twenty years, and I was pretty much constantly on the front lines of one war or another, so take your pick, I guess. Sadly, I had already retired by the time the changelings invaded Canterlot, so I wasn't there for that one, but otherwise, just about everything major, I was there for it."

@,

Striker nodded his head, "sounds like you have has quite a experience, i myself had some experience in the military  but it's nothing i can tell you of at least..." Striker said shrugging, "What i can tell you though..." Striker put his head down and looked around to make sure no one else was listening in, "I invented lots of the weapons used in the last few wars..." Striker whispered 

@@jdor11,

"You were an engineer, then? I never dealt with R&D much, I was always on the frontlines, and my unit was more oriented towards basic heavy infantry, so we didn't have much use for most of the new stuff. I've heard some pretty wicked stories, though. I'm almost scared to see what new weapons they pull out in the next war."

@,

"Well i wasn't just a engineer, and yes the weapons i designed are even more powerful then my scythe or your hammer, i don't work for the military anymore, but they are still pestering me to design more weapons, i still have a few designs that are probably stronger then any weapon that could ever be made, but i really don't want thoughts to be used ever! there is a limit to how much power a nation can have and i won't let them have anymore..." Striker said in a serious tone.

(OCC: sorry i wasn't on yesterday... i was doing birthday stuff with my family)

Autumn woke up, a pool of drool had formed where her head was resting on a table, gears were scattered around her.

"I must have fallen asleep while tinkering again..." Autumn Bell muttered, wiping up the drool with her foreleg.

(Just going to assume that a certain amount of time has passed

@,

Striker who was sitting close by, opened his eyes, "So the pony finale wakes! i was wondering when you might wake up... i think you might have drunk to much last night, but be happy it was not as much as the captain!" Striker said in a pleasant tone, "So, have any sweet dreams while you were in wonderland alice?"

Amber stirred and woke up the the feeling of satiny sheets covering her body. She sat up quickly and regretted it a moment later as her brain protested via a splitting headache. "Damn hangover" she muttered as she painfully tried to recall the last nights events. Slowly they came back to her, the rough docking, signing up to fly a group of ponies to their likely demise, scythes, alcohol, and the last thing she recalled was getting a little to flirty with Star.

"Oh Celestia, please tell me I didn't..."   Amber jumped out of the bed and ran out of the room, into the hallway, and then proceeded to come crashing down the stairs before landing sprawled on the floor of the tavern.

"Damn! I HATE mornings!"

(Just going to assume that a certain amount of time has passed

@,

Striker who was sitting close by, opened his eyes, "So the pony finale wakes! i was wondering when you might wake up... i think you might have drunk to much last night, but be happy it was not as much as the captain!" Striker said in a pleasant tone, "So, have any sweet dreams while you were in wonderland alice?"

Autumn looked up at Sticker with a smile.

"I was just tinkering... i guess i got so tired, i fell asleep while working. but im glad i didnt sleep for too long, from the sounds of it, the captain just woke up." Autumn said with a slight giggle, nudging Striker playfully.

@,

@,

Striker playfully nudged Autumn back, looking at Amber, Striker had a smug face, "Well hello there captain drunk, how's your hangover? not to painful i expect, you will of course still have to fly us still." Strikers emotion was dry, and tactful. looking back at Autumn he started smiling again, "I warned are captain here not to drink to much of the special drink Star made her, she didn't listen started flirting with Star then passed out..." Striker said in a relaxed tone. Whenever he was next to Autumn he always felt calm, and happy just to have her next to him.

@@jdor11,@, @,

As they were talking, Star came strolling in through the main entrance of the inn, carrying a fairly large bag in each arm.

"Ah! I see you're finally awake. Well you were all getting your beauty sleep, I went ahead and took care of stocking up on provisions. Not only that, but I brought breakfast for everyone."

He set the bags down on the table and began pulling out all sorts of different foods.

"I wasn't sure what you guys would like, so I'd tried to get as much variety as possible."

@,

"Well thank you very much! That was very nice of you." Striker looked at the food and ended up eating a small piece of bread, he didn't eat much. Striker smiled at Star and watched everyone else eat, as they did so he was busy cleaning his scythe. "going to make her a  shiny as motionless water...." 

@,@@jdor11,

"Oi shut it, don't think I have forgotten your little outburst on that dummy last night, because I remember it as clear as day, or most of it at least" Amber shouted at Striker. Another wave of pain washed over her head. "By Luna this is bad, reminds me of that time I drank two full bottles of dragon whiskey competing with that hotshot winged-lizard I met in Dodge Junction. I had to work for that victory. Hey Star what have you got for a hangover?" Amber asked as she rubbed her temples.

@,

Striker looked at amber and started to laugh, "I warned you about drinking to much! Besides the point i wouldn't have gone and destroyed that dummy if you hadn't gone and made me get annyoed at you! You might have been drunk at the time but you still mangaed to annoy me a little, be happy i wasn't in full blood rage!" Striker said calming down 

@@jdor11

"I'm shivering in fear" Amber said sarcastically. She was indeed shivering, but it was't from fear. Instead she could feel the muscles in her tired legs shaking as they weakly tried to hold up the weight of her body, which wasn't heavy by any means. "I need to sit down" she said as she collapsed into a bar stool to relax her aching limbs.

@,

Sighing Striker walked over to Amber literally picked her up and placed her in a chair, "Now don't go getting your self more drunk, we really need a sober captain for this trip, and we can't afford to crash in to anything on the way their. now let's end this conversation here and wake up." Striker gave with a yawn, he returned to his Scythe and continued polishing it.

Autumn piled all of her things up then pushed everything into her saddle bag.

she  let out a deep sigh as she looked down at a photo of her and Copper, her little mechanic mouse.

she placed the picture in her coat pocket(which is over her heart) and trotted over to the rest of the ponies.