Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Steam Powered Adventure RP

Fire Runner

@,

Striker smiled at autumn and said, "No matter what happens we will get your mouse, what ever condition it may be in!" Striker smiled at her and couldn't help look at her, she was really beautiful  but Striker didn't think he would ever have the bravery to tell her that, motioning to the food he said, "Star brought us breakfast, go eat, you will need it for the journey." 

@,

Star rolled his eyes.

"I can't watch any more of this. I'll make you something to fix your hangover, but you have to try not to get this drunk in the future."

With that, he went behind the bar and started all the usual bizarre steps of making a hangover cure. There was a fried egg in there somewhere, and about half a bottle of hot sauce, along with a dozen other things. When he was finished he handed her a glass filled with a thick, off-white liquid.

"Here. This should make you feel better."

@

Amber drank quickly, chugging down the glass and then spitting it out again just as fast. "Jeeth, why didn't thou menthion it wath tho thpithy?" she said, her burning tongue hanging out of her mouth. "You could have at least warned me" she said once her mouth had stopped throbbing. Suddenly she noticed that her headache was gone. "Dang, this stuff might not taste the best but it sure is effective, I didn't even realize I had swallowed any. You gotta teach me the recipe!"

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

@,

Striker couldn't help laughing at Ambers reaction. He then went upstairs and got all his stuff ready emergency supplies ammo clips and the metal feather from Autumns first set of wings, walking back down stairs he sat down and asked Amber, "So captain when do you think we will be taking off? 

Mirror swung down her sword and watched as her weapon broke through the wall of the inn. "Sorry I'm late." She said no more. She then walked over to a table, dragging her sword on the ground behind her, and sat down on a chair. Her arm had a bullet stuck in it, but there was no blood. This was because she had came here after killing some pony, who decided it would be a good idea to shoot her. No pain was felt by her, however, as she was unable to feel such things.

@,

Striker turned to the pony who decided to brake through the inns wall, "Well i am guessing you are part of the expedition .. but did you really have to destroy the wall?" Striker said looking at the big hole, he then looked at the door, and back to this new pony, "well might as well introduce myself... you know you have a bullet in you right?... Anyway my name is Striker, second in command of this expedition, and unless you give me a name i might as well call you smashy Mcsmash smash..." 

@@jdor11@,

"Let me cut you off right there mister" Amber said pushing Striker out of the way and confronting the newcomer. "Just who the hay do you think you are? There is a door right there! RIGHT THERE!" Amber gestured wildly at the door situated only a hoof or two from where the wall had been knocked in. "I swear if there is one more overly-powered pony with a tendency to break things then you are all walking!" 

• Brohoof 1

@@jdor11@,

"That would be incorrect. One cannot simply change another's name. I am Mirror. The wall was closer then the door. And yes, I did notice there is a bullet there. Why are normal ponies always this curious?" For whatever reason, ponies always found it odd or rude that she broke through walls. Maybe she should use the window next. Thieves didn't get questioned for that.

@,

Striker was speechless, until he finale came back to reality and walked up to Mirror, "Well Mirror, just try not to destroy anything else until we actually get to the destination... in the mean time i think i will ull that bullet out for you, it doesn't seem to hurt you but it will probably get in the way of things no?" Striker pulled a small medical kit out and grabbed a pair of metal prongs.

@

Amber deadpanned. "Boy are you dense or what?" she asked the weird new pony. "There is absolutely no way I'm letting that... Thing on my airship unless it is tied down with at least twenty feet of chain, at least twenty feet. My ship may not be the best shape, but the last thing I need are more holes in the deck. And the balloon is already leaky enough as it is!"

@

[b]@[/b],

Striker look up at amber, "Look Mirror might be a bit.... dense... but you dont need to go around insulting her, she is coming on the airship if you like it or not, but that is of course if you dont break anything else." Striker said looking at Mirror, a few seconds later Striker pulled the bullet out and wrapped the wound, "I don't know where you came from, but i think we are going to have a bit of a talk when i get the chance..." Striker said examining the bullet. 

@@jdor11@,

"Dense? I don't understand. And, why should I need this?" She asked, taking off the bandage that had been place over her wound with her mouth. Still no blood was present. "Why should I not break things?" These ponies had terribly high standards. Nevertheless, she would have to deal with it, as she would be in this mansion thing with them anyway.

@Autumn Dream,

Striker sighed, he realized it would be a looong trip, Striker gave up trying to explain things to Mirror and went and picked up his stuff walking over to Autumn he gave her a gentle nudge, "Well that was interesting, don't you think Autumn?" Striker asked in a tired but happy tone.

Edited by jdor11

Star was trying his best to ignore the gaping hole in his wall, but it was a losing battle. Judging by this ponies behavior, there was no point in getting angry with them. He sighed and just tried to forget about it. He'd have some rebuilding to do with the money they got from this adventure.

@Autumn Dream,

Striker sighed, he realized it would be a looong trip, Striker gave up trying to explain things to Mirror and went and picked up his stuff walking over to Autumn he gave her a gentle nudge, "Well that was interesting, don't you think Autumn?" Striker asked in a tired but happy tone.

"huh? what?" Autumn asked.

she had dozed off again when nopony was watching.

"oh, sorry... i must have dozed off... what just happened? what did i miss?" Autumn asked.

looking around the inn she realized there was a new pony there and they were now ready to go because everypony had made it to the inn.

@,

Striker looked at Autumn with worry, "You ok? Because a pony just broke through the wall of the inn, and you didn't seem to notice." Striker said gently nudging her, "And yes i do believe we are ready to go, now lets go and find your mouse!" Striker said encouragingly, smiling 

Amber walked over to where Autumn was siting. "Now hold up a second, didn't you say that there were 8 ponies coming with us? Be cause there are only 7 of us so far" Amber paused and glanced over at Mirror. "Then again, perhaps we should leave before anymore ponies like that show up."

@@jdor11, @,

"we are all ready to go, the other member will be meeting us there. I think we are almost ready to go, but maybe we should wait just a tad bit longer. We can at least begin packing our things into Captain Amber's airship now so we'll be ready to go by mid-day." Autumn said tot the two ponies.

@,

@,  

"Well okay then! every pony go get your stuff ready, we will wait a few minutes and if no pony else come we go! is that a deal?" Striker said looking across the room for confirmation, Lets say we will all meet at the docks in 15 or so minutes?" Striker walked over to his stuff and picked up his bag and scythe, going upstairs he made sure he didn't forget anything.

@,

@,  

"Well okay then! every pony go get your stuff ready, we will wait a few minutes and if no pony else come we go! is that a deal?" Striker said looking across the room for confirmation, Lets say we will all meet at the docks in 15 or so minutes?" Striker walked over to his stuff and picked up his bag and scythe, going upstairs he made sure he didn't forget anything.

"Alright, it sounds good. we'll meet at the ship in a couple of minutes." Autumn said with a smile.

"Striker, can you help me with my packing?" Autumn asked, twitching her tail back and forth as she waited for an answer.

(OCC: two members have joined the role play and we will be expecting a 3rd member in a little while, just a heads up to everypony!)

@,
"Okay Autumn, you go herd everyone out I'll prepare to set sail. My boat's is docked at the mooring post near the end of the street. You literally can't miss it." Amber turned and headed out of the inn to prepare for departure.

The Snark was an old ship, it consisted of a long wooden gondola hanging underneath a massive hydrogen balloon. On each side were a set of maneuverable fin-like sails and a large spinnaker billowed above the bow. Two twin propellers extended from the stern in case of unsuitable wind conditions. 

Reference only, Amber's Snark has sails on the sides and front as well.
Rustic_Airship_by_MechaDaveO.jpg

Assurance was just loging in the inn while Uproar finished his gauntlets. When she heard somepony say he boat was ready, she perked up. She put Uproar on her bag, grabbed her med kit, and Uproar put on his epic hide armor. She trotted out and followed Amber to the ship, attempting not to be noticed but meeped a 'i'm here...' Under her breath.

Amber paused as she reached the rope ladder up to the deck of the Snark. She heard a soft voice and turned around, it was the quiet bat-pony that had shown up the night earlier. "Hey there, your name was Assurance right? Welcome aboard the Snark. Think you could help me get this old ship in working order before we leave? There is a lot to do."

(Sorry i took a while! family matters)

@,

Striker looked at Autumn, "Why of course! I would gladly help you pack!" Striker said "Whatever i can do to help, i always liked helping others, no matter how tiny the favor was..." Striker said to himself, going up the stairs.

@TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

Assurance nodded, thrilled to have the experience of helping fix a boat. She'd fixed ponies and animals, but never something mare-made!

"Um, where should I start?" She asked as casually as possible, all while taking out her medical kit, wondering what tool could be used to fix a creaky old boat.