Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Steam Powered Adventure RP

Fire Runner

(Sorry i took a while! family matters)

@,

Striker looked at Autumn, "Why of course! I would gladly help you pack!" Striker said "Whatever i can do to help, i always liked helping others, no matter how tiny the favor was..." Striker said to himself, going up the stairs.

Autumn looked at Striker.

"uhhh.... i never went to a room.... all my stuff is here. i just need help finding some of my stuff that fell on the floor last night..." Autumn said, a bit bewildered.

"now come here, i need to tell you something." Autumn said, waving Striker over.

(OCC: its understandable.)

@,

Striker stopped mid way on the stairs and turned around, going back down he found as many items on the floor of Autumn that he could and brought them back to her, "Now! what was it that you wanted to tell me?" Striker said in a interested way, leaning in slightly to hear better.

@,

I'll handle all of the repairs and preparations for flight. You can head down in the cabin and prepare it for company, there are some spare cushions stacked in the aft-berth I think. Here I'll show you around" Amber said as she walked through the companionway to the lower deck. Although the Snark was rough and weathered on the outside, its cabin was clean an warmly lit, or it would have been had not been for the harsh mooring the night before. Instead broken dishes and lanterns were strewn around the saloon and galley. "Actually before we start on the beds, perhaps we should clean this up a bit.

((I will be using lots of nautical terms when talking about parts of the ship))

Cabin - below deck
Companionway - entrance to the cabin
Saloon - social room
Galley - kitchen
Berths - sleeping area
Head - bathrooms

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

@,

Striker stopped mid way on the stairs and turned around, going back down he found as many items on the floor of Autumn that he could and brought them back to her, "Now! what was it that you wanted to tell me?" Striker said in a interested way, leaning in slightly to hear better.

"you can't let any of the other ponies know where i'm going once we get there, i'm going to slip off and look for my mouse when nopony is looking, you just lead them to the treasure... if anypony asks where i slipped off to, just lie and say that i got lost and probably went back to the airship..." Autumn whispered to Striker.

@,

Striker listened to the plan and frowned, "but you need someone to come with you! I couldn't bear the thought if something happened to you and nopony knew about it!" Striker said in a worried tone, "Either i, or somepony comes with you or i go myself, i don't doubt you can handle stuff on your own but looked what happened to you the last time!" Striker said motioning towards the prosthetics

@,

Striker listened to the plan and frowned, "but you need someone to come with you! I couldn't bear the thought if something happened to you and nopony knew about it!" Striker said in a worried tone, "Either i, or somepony comes with you or i go myself, i don't doubt you can handle stuff on your own but looked what happened to you the last time!" Striker said motioning towards the prosthetics

(OCC: awh... their first fight! :( )

"i can do things on my own! i really don't need your help! or anypony's help!" Autumn yelled, tears streamed down here face.

"now you can... can... just.... go away!" she screamed, turning around and running outside, onto the airship.

she slammed the door to her cabin, looking the door behind her.

"gosh... sometimes... i... i... i just don't want him to get hurt...." Autumn sobbed.

• Brohoof 1

@,

Striker felt guilty, he made Autumn cry, and that was the last thing he wanted to do, walking to the airship he had his head down and felt dark, getting on to the airship he found his cabin put his stuff down, including his Scythe which he almost never let out of his sight and walked outside, he wasn't sure if he should go make sure if Autumn was ok or if he should leave her alone, he was conflicted, and in the end he decided he would at least knock on her door and make sure that she was ok.

Amber gasped as a white blur flew past her and Assurance. "Autumn?" she called out as the pony ran into one of the vacant berths. She walked over to the door and knocked politely. "Autumn is that you? Do you need to talk about something?" Amber asked through the locked door.

@,

Striker found Amber at Autumns door, looking at her he said simply, "I'm sorry but this is a conversation between only Autumn and I, all i ask is that you leave us alone for now, i hurt her by mistake and i need to heal her on my own..." Striker looked grey, almost lifeless, but the energy he spoke with was frightening and almost demonic. 

@@jdor11@

"Hey watch it, whatever you said to her really pissed her off." Amber sighed, "maybe you should go take a break or something, help Assurance over there clean up the galley or carry aboard some of Star's supplies. I'll try and talk to Autumn and if she feels better I'll let you know. You can apologize for whatever you've done later."

@,

(Not about the prosthetics and mouse.)

Striker didn't know what to do, "You can talk to her if you want, but it's not about anything you should know..." Striker walked away defeated, and sad walking up to the galley he started cleaning just to try getting stuff off his mind, anything would have helped him at the moment. 

Edited by jdor11

@

((Amber was already told the story of how Autumn lost her mouse and leg, it's not new to her.))

Amber humphed and turned back to Autumn's door. "Autumn, I'm going to open the door now, just tell me if there is a problem alright?" Amber took a small key from her vest pocket and inserted in into the door, unlocking it slowly.

Star spent about an hour moving his stock of supplies onto the boat. Then he quickly closed up the inn and headed on board, looking for Amber so he could tell her that everything was ready on his end. Eventually he found her about to enter one of the berths.

@,

"Hey amber, I just wanted to tell you that I've got everything loaded onto the ship and I'm ready to take off as soon as everypony else is. What's going on?"

@@,

"Striker said something offensive and now Autumn has gone and locked herself up in her berth. I'm just gonna go in and check on her, make sure everything's alright" Amber said as she heard the door lock click. She pushed it open slowly and stuck her head into the small room. "Autumn?"

@@,

"Striker said something offensive and now Autumn has gone and locked herself up in her berth. I'm just gonna go in and check on her, make sure everything's alright" Amber said as she heard the door lock click. She pushed it open slowly and stuck her head into the small room. "Autumn?"

Autumn looked up from her pocket watch, when she heard Amber walk in. there was a picture on the inside of the lid of the pocket watch, but Autumn closed it before anypony could see.

she sighed loudly and stood up.

"hello Amber.... is everypony on board and ready to go?" She asked Amber glumly.

Amber entered the room and shut the door softly behind her. "Yeah I believe everyone is on board, although I haven't seen one of the ponies that showed up last night or the one that broke through the wall this morning. I'm assuming they made it on board though." Amber paused, "are you alright? I heard that you and Striker got in a little bit of a... disagreement."

After a long night of walking, Western Dusk finally made it to the Inn. He looked around and the first thing he noticed was a gaping hole in the side of the Inn. Shocked, he went to investigate but heard noises coming from behind the Inn. Having walked around it he froze and looked up at the airship sitting there proudly. A smile appearing on his face when realizing that it must be the airship taking the crew on the adventure he had signed up for. His smile quickly vanished as he realized the ship was about to take off. Quickly, he ran to it before it could leave him behind.

Mirror walked onto the ship, dragging her sword on the deck and thus ripping it as if it were paper. "Excuse me, pilot pony! Your ship is weak!" She yelled out to the pony she had met before, though she was aware of the pony's location. She moved over to the middle of the deck, still dragging her sword on the deck, and sat down, waiting for something interesting to happen.

@,

Striker turned around surprised to see a new pony enter on the ship, "Well hello there, you must be the last pony on this trip, you very late you know that? we prepared everything yesterday, Well anyway, i am Striker second command on this adventure, the captin is busy with Autumn, i hope you know who that is, and you would be?"  

@,

Striker turned around surprised to see a new pony enter on the ship, "Well hello there, you must be the last pony on this trip, you very late you know that? we prepared everything yesterday, Well anyway, i am Striker second command on this adventure, the captin is busy with Autumn, i hope you know who that is, and you would be?"  

Dusk took off his hat and bowed. "Hello there, nice to meet you" he said. "Yes, I know Autumn. She sent this letter asking for people to share in an adventure. I need a very large amount of bits to fund my research so I decided to sign up for it. Anyway, my name is Western Dusk, though you can call me what you like. I know I'm a bit late but hopefully you can still have me."  He looked Striker in the eye with a smile on his face.

Edited by Jafro159

@,

"Well then, i think i will start calling you Dusty, how that sound? well anyway Dusty, your not to late, and we can always do with a few more ponies to help in the adventure, i suggest though you don't go bothering Autumn at the moment, a little... fight... broke out between her and i and she is not in the best mood, other then that i am going to guess that you already know the whole idea of this adventure, if you don't just come ask me, now go and meet the others, better that everyone knows who you are before we get there no?" 

@,

"Well then, i think i will start calling you Dusty, how that sound? well anyway Dusty, your not to late, and we can always do with a few more ponies to help in the adventure, i suggest though you don't go bothering Autumn at the moment, a little... fight... broke out between her and i and she is not in the best mood, other then that i am going to guess that you already know the whole idea of this adventure, if you don't just come ask me, now go and meet the others, better that everyone knows who you are before we get there no?" 

Western's smile grew larger as he said "Dusty sounds fine by me. And yes, I know the main facts about the expedition. We're going to this tower that has lots of harmful experimental machines that we need to avoid or fight to get to the huge treasure. Also, could you show me where the others are so I can introduce myself?".

@Velvet Remedy (Link is not  working for some reason)

@,

"Sure thing." Striker said with a small smile, walking around he came to the deck where he found Mirror, "... Yes well, um.. this is Mirror, she is a very... interesting pony... i suggest you leave her alone she seems to be a bit... dim" Striker said quietly to Dusty, as Striker was walking around with dusty he found a new pony in the cabins, "Well it seems s though the rest of you are finally coming, and what might your name be?"

Edited by jdor11

@jdor11

Assurance realized she would have to introduce herself, and as Striker aproched her

"Oh, um, hi." Assurance meeped, while Uproar facepalmed. "I'm...um...assurance,  who is...um..well... I'm a medic...and I guess i'll be one on your trip. That is, if that's okay with you..."

"Oh, this is Uproar." Assure told the crew, pointing to the little bunny, decked out in hide armor complete with a stone sword in his belt, saluting. "He's my bunny...and a really good friend. He'll also be protecting me."

"I'm a bat pony too...but please don't let that not make you accept my friendship...!" Assure squeaked. "We're like pegasi, except not as fast, can't fly as high, have better hearing, and can see in the dark."

@,

@

@,

Striker laughed a little, "Calm down, your welcome on the team no problem! Your bunny is allowed to come as well. In the meantime this here is Dusty, he is also new, make your self acquaintances, i have to go do a few important things!" Striker then walked towards Autumns cabin leaving the two together. 

Edited by jdor11