Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Steam Powered Adventure RP

Fire Runner

Amber entered the room and shut the door softly behind her. "Yeah I believe everyone is on board, although I haven't seen one of the ponies that showed up last night or the one that broke through the wall this morning. I'm assuming they made it on board though." Amber paused, "are you alright? I heard that you and Striker got in a little bit of a... disagreement."

"its good that eveypony is on board..." Autumn murmured, trying to ignore the second part of what Amber had said.

Autumn let out a deep sigh and slummed back onto the floor, opening the pocket watch again to reveal a picture of her in the hospital with Striker at her side.

"you know... i didn't want him to come on this mission... but when i was sending out the letters, he insisted on going... he's the best-est friend anpony could ask for... i just don't want to loose him...." Autumn said, looking up at Amber.

(OCC: cue Striker overhearing this conversation!)

@

@,

Striker laughed a little, "Calm down, your welcome on the team no problem! Your bunny is allowed to come as well. In the meantime this here is Dusty, he is also new, make your self acquaintances, i have to go do a few important things!" Striker then walked towards Autumns cabin leaving the two together. 

@,

(OOC: Cue Gotcha! :) )

Striker made his way to Autumns cabin and was about to knock on the door when he heard talking from inside, usually he would have just left and let whoever was talking with Autumn in talk in peace, but this conversation was different, from inside he heard Autumn say "he's the best-est friend anpony could ask for... i just don't want to loose him" Striker didn't know how to react he stood at the door silently for who knows how long thinking things over slightly shocked. It was a while until he brought the nerve to actually knock on the door.

Amber nodded solemnly. "I understand, it must be hard after... what happened last time." Amber paused, "it may be true that me and Striker got off on the wrong hoof, but it's plain to see that you aren't going to find a more loyal pony than him..." Amber stopped and there was a light knocking at the door. She sighed. "We're trying to talk in here, it better be important. Who is there?" she called through the door.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

@

@,

"Um it's Striker... i just wanted to make sure that Autumn is okay... i am really worried is all, but i mean if she still dosen't want to see me i understand..." Striker said standing awkwardly infront of the door hoping no pony else would here the conversation. 

@, @@jdor11,

Autumn's ears perked up.

"S-Striker? c-come in." Autumn said, still a bit bewildered that Striker would even want to talk to her right now.

"what is it? complications with the rest of the group members?" Autumn asked, getting up, closing her pocket watch and limping over to Striker.

"Well speak o' the devil" Amber said as Autumn invited Striker in. "All right, you two patch things up. I need to go make sure everyone else is ready to go" Amber said as she walked out of Autumn's berth.

The saloon had been cleaned. all the broken glass had been removed and everything salvageable had been stacked neatly on the shelves, she had to remember to thank Assurance later. She went up on deck and nearly tripped over a splintered trench leading across the Snark as if someone had drug a power-saw along it. "Okay, who did this because they better start running!"

@,

Mirror turned her head to face Amber. "Why?" As far as she knew, she hadn't done anything wrong. But, Amber seemed pretty mad. Perhaps she should take a personality so she can understand. But personalities had to many complaints. With one, Mirror probably wouldn't even be able to wield her sword. She decided to keep that plan if worst comes to worst. For now, it didn't matter.

"You! Didn't you agree to stop destroying everything, or did you forget about that already?" Amber shouted angrily as she marched up to Mirror. "If you can't control that weapon, and it is clear that you can't, then I'm going to have to tell you to keep it in your berth. If anything happens to this ship we could all die, understand?"

@,

"It's none of those things..." Striker said his head lowered ashamed to look Autumn in the eyes, "I was just worried about you, and i didn't mean to hurt you. If going on your own to find your mouse is that important to you, then please don't let me get in your way!" Striker raised his head a little, he felt terrible for making Autumn cry and did not show how to truly express his emotions. "Just promise me you wont get hurt..." Striker raised his head and looked Autumn straight in the eye. 

@,

"It's none of those things..." Striker said his head lowered ashamed to look Autumn in the eyes, "I was just worried about you, and i didn't mean to hurt you. If going on your own to find your mouse is that important to you, then please don't let me get in your way!" Striker raised his head a little, he felt terrible for making Autumn cry and did not show how to truly express his emotions. "Just promise me you wont get hurt..." Striker raised his head and looked Autumn straight in the eye. 

Autumn sighed and looked away.

"its not that i don't want you to help me, and its not like i want to go by myself... it just... its just... I don't want you to get hurt..." Autumn said, looking up into his eyes.

"and thats why i have to find my mouse by myself. i just want you to make sure none of the other ponies get hurt looking for the treasure. and thats why i want you to go with everypony else, to make sure that they're okay. I can manage myself, honestly, i can. just promise me that you'll protect everypony else." Autumn added, looking back down at her hooves.

@,

Striker smiled and look at Autumn, "Of course i will... but before that, show me what you tried to hide from me" Striker said talking about Autumns pocket watch, "You don't think you could hide something from me do you?" Striker said playfully walking over to Autumn and nudging her slightly. "Really what are you trying to hide from me?" 

@,

Striker smiled and look at Autumn, "Of course i will... but before that, show me what you tried to hide from me" Striker said talking about Autumns pocket watch, "You don't think you could hide something from me do you?" Striker said playfully walking over to Autumn and nudging her slightly. "Really what are you trying to hide from me?" 

Autumn opened her pocket watch and showed him the picture.

"do you remember this? this was right after i woke up from my accident, the doctor took the picture of you and me. he said it was funny because it seemed like we were best friends even though we had just met." Autumn said with a smile.

@,

Striker smiled, "Ya i remember that very well, and what do you know? The doctor was right this entire time!" Striker then got out the metal feather from Autumns first wing set, "Well it looks as though we both have something to remember each other by..." Striker looked at Autumn very close to her face, "I am so happy i met you, i don't care if it was by luck."

@,

"I don't remember making such a promise. And it's not my fault your ship is so weak." Mirror sighed. Perhaps a personality was needed. Especially if all of the ponies she was going to be travelling would be like this. Then, perhaps some ponies would actually be decent. Personalities were odd.

Thesbie ran through the twisted back allies of the town. Three thugs were chasing her. A deal gone bad. How was she supposed to know it was a fake? In her escape she noticed a familiar air ship docked. Thesbie smiled seeing her way out of this predicament. She was much faster then the lumbering muscle heads chasing her. She quickly made her way to the ship dogging and weaving through the  crowd. She ran on deck yelling "AMBER WE'RE TAKING OFF NOW! I'LL EXPLAIN LATTER! HURRY!"

@,

@

@,

Striker laughed a little, "Calm down, your welcome on the team no problem! Your bunny is allowed to come as well. In the meantime this here is Dusty, he is also new, make your self acquaintances, i have to go do a few important things!" Striker then walked towards Autumns cabin leaving the two together. 

Western Dusk turned back to face Assurance after watching Striker walk away. "Hey, how are you? My name's Western Dusk but you can call me anything you like." Western said with a smile on his face and a hoof held out in front of him to take Assurance's hoof and make acquaintances with her.

(Oh, and by the way, in this role-play my Cutie mark will be two test tubes crossing with the foam at the top shaping a heart)

Edited by Jafro159

@@ToriTheThespian

Amber was just ready to give Mirror a chewing out when she heard a familiar voice. She spun around. "Thesbie? I thought you were off doing business in Manehattan. What are you-?" Amber cut off as she noticed the three massive stallions pursuing her friend from a distance. 'Thesbie? what have you gotten us into this time?'  She asked herself thinking quickly she pushed Thesbie into the captains quarters just before her pursuers reached the deck.

"Excuse me but I don't remember inviting you aboard this here vessel. In the name of Celestia's Royal Airforce I command the three of you to stand down and leave at once!" Amber threatened, showing off a royal officer's badge, "unless of course you would rather test out those muscles of yours against the armada we have positioned around the area?" The buff stallions retreated like puppies with their tales between their legs. Once they were out of sight Amber stuffed the faux-badge back in her pocket with a smirk and walked back to her personal cabin to "greet" an old friend.

Thesbie had a huge grin on her face as Amber entered the room. "Did you use the fake Air force badge I made you? One of my best fakes if I do say so my self" Thesbie threw one of her for limbs around Amber's shoulders and brought her in close. "Got me out of another tough one. How about I get you a drink?"  Thesbie walked around the room looking for some alcohol knowing Amber must have some somewhere.

@@ToriTheThespian

Amber shut the door to her cabin behind her to get them some privacy. "I believe there is a bottle of hard cider in the cupboard by the bed, you can help yourself to it. I've had just about enough alcohol to keep me going at least until tonight" Amber said as she hopped up onto her bed. "So what brings you around here? I thought you were busy holding down that 'job' in Manehattan. You weren't caught were you?"

Thesbie smiled and sat down next to Amber on the bed taking a swig strait from the bottle. "Me? Caught? Come on Amber...." Thesbie scooted closer to Amber and whispered in her ear "You know me better then that." She gave her a wink and got of the bed carrying the bottle with her magic. "So whats with all the passengers aboard?"

"Somehow I got suckered into taking this group of crazies on a treasure hunt. If it pays off then I'd never have to scrap for bits again. I could gate this old hunk o' wood fixed up once and for all, maybe send some money too my bros and dad" Amber said, brainstorming everything she could do with a little money. "The company was a little rough though, we're gonna have our hands full with them. That is if you plan on coming."

Thesbie's ears perked up "Treasure?" a wicked smile crossed her face. "I could always use a little more treasure." Though splitting with every one aboard might leave her with a small cut but Thesbie had her way's of getting money off people with out them knowing. Some one once called her the Queen of Cons. It sounded silly but Thesbie still liked it. She extended her hoof to Amber "Oh you can count me in."

Edited by ToriTheThespian

Amber smiled and gabbed Thesbie's hoof, shaking it enthusiastically. "Great to have you aboard, sailor" Amber said. She pulled Thesbie into a quick hug and then went over to the door, pushing it it open and letting sunlight stream into her quarters.  "We can get reacquainted with each other later tonight" Amber said with a wink, "but right now we gotta set sail. You should go introduce yourself to the rest of the free muscle while I get us going." 

@,

Striker smiled, "Ya i remember that very well, and what do you know? The doctor was right this entire time!" Striker then got out the metal feather from Autumns first wing set, "Well it looks as though we both have something to remember each other by..." Striker looked at Autumn very close to her face, "I am so happy i met you, i don't care if it was by luck."

Autumns face turned bright red, seeing that Striker's face was so close to her own.

"im glad we met too."  she said, quickly lowering her head as she attempted to avoid the moment.

"i'm going to go check on the rest of the crew." Autumn said, quickly dashing out the door and onto the deck.

@@ToriTheThespian

@,

As Autumn rushed out of the room, Striker blushed and realized what he was doing, going out of the room he also went to the deck to find that they had already taken off, as well a new pony he did not remember recruiting for the adventure was on board walking up to the new pony, Striker said, "Well hello there, may i ask what your doing on the ship? i don't remember you signing up for this adventure."