Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Steam Powered Adventure RP

Fire Runner

Autumn walked around and looked around at the newer ponies that she hadn't met yet.

she saw Striker questioning a pony she didn't recognize, nor did she remember inviting her on the mission.

She figured that she shouldn't bother with it, so she trotted over to the edge of the ship and looked out at the clouds.

Star wandered around the ship aimlessly for a while before takeoff, at which point he paused for a minute, wondered if there was something he should be doing, and then continued to wander the ship aimlessly. Eventually he stumbled upon Autumn looking over the side of the ship.

@,

"Is this your first time in an airship?" 

Thesbie took Amber's advice and went to meet the others. She hadnt gotten far when a pony came up to her asking who she was. "The name's Thesbie." She said with a smile. "I'm an old friend of  Amber's she thought that this adventure was right up my ally. So of course I just had to come and check it out. And you? What are you here for?"

@@ToriTheThespian,

"Well Thesbie my name is Striker, i am the second in command on this journey, a old friend of Autumns, Glad to see that your coming along for the adventure..." Striker smiled, but his attitude changed suddenly to something a little more serious, "I don't know you very well so just remember, if you try anything against this group, i will make your life much harder." Striker walked away quietly, going towards the front of the ship, he wanted to go see something.

Thesbie gave a malevolent smile "Oh will ya now? I'll be sure to remember that." She turned and started walking way saying "Why dont you go check on your crew or something 'second in command'" Thesbie laughed a bit. She always got a kick out of people trying to threaten her or scare her. She stopped and touched the scare on her cheek. Thesbie scowled. 'I'm not just some helpless mare any one can push around...... At least not any more.' She decided to go look for Amber, she could already tell these weren't her kind of ponies aboard. 

Striker made his way to the bowsprit and started to carefully make his way to the tip so as not to fall off, when he got to the tip he opened his wings and let the air glide under them. It had been years since Striker last flew, And Striker thought of doing something crazy, he didn't know why, but he just needed to do something so insanely stupid, that it made the rest of the trip seem like a walk in the park.

((This will be my last post for a while. I will return on April 1st (no jokes) and until then I leave Tori in charge of Amber if necessary.)) 

Amber pulled in the mooring lines one by one. 'Jeez,the biggest crew I have had since forever and they're all useless'  she thought to herself as she secured the heavy ropes.

@,

Striker let go of the ropes next to the bowsprit, he started balancing himself on the small narrow wood, he folded his wings and let the wind over take him, yet somehow he remained perfectly balanced, without a care in the world, he looked around him and was ready to make the jump.

Star wandered around the ship aimlessly for a while before takeoff, at which point he paused for a minute, wondered if there was something he should be doing, and then continued to wander the ship aimlessly. Eventually he stumbled upon Autumn looking over the side of the ship.

@,

"Is this your first time in an airship?" 

"yes, this is the first time i've ever been on an airship... this is an odd experience. I'm use to flying by myself where ever i go." she said to Star with a bit of a laugh.

@,

Striker let go of the ropes next to the bowsprit, he started balancing himself on the small narrow wood, he folded his wings and let the wind over take him, yet somehow he remained perfectly balanced, without a care in the world, he looked around him and was ready to make the jump.

"Striker! what in the name of Celestia are you doing?!" Autumn shouted, darting up to where Striker was standing.

@,

"Im going to take a dive! would you want to come with me?" Striker said excited, "I don't know why but i just need to do something crazy! something really stupid, and i am going to enjoy it!" Striker said, his wings were still not out, and at the speed they were going most ponies would have just kept falling from the pure force of the wind against their wings.

@,

"Im going to take a dive! would you want to come with me?" Striker said excited, "I don't know why but i just need to do something crazy! something really stupid, and i am going to enjoy it!" Striker said, his wings were still not out, and at the speed they were going most ponies would have just kept falling from the pure force of the wind against their wings.

"i-i don't k-know if these wings could take it..." Autumn Bell stammered as she extended her wings to look at them.

"b-but i c-could give it a try." she added, taking a step closer to Striker, trying to keep her balance with her robotic leg.

her leg buckled and she fell off the edge.

@,

Striker caught Autumn before she fell off, and quickly swung her up and next to him so that she was balanced against him, "We haven't started just yet!" Striker gave a small chuckle, "But now! the fun begins!" Striker grabbed both of Autumns hoofs and jumped into a nearby cloud pulling Autumn in, a few seconds later he had taken off into the air with Autumn flying right next to him, "I haven't flown in years!" Striker laughed to Autumn, "What about you!?"

Thesbie was bored just lounging around the ship. She was watching that Striker guy about to jump of the ship to fly around and he was trying to get another pegasus to join him. Though the mare was shy and didn't want to go flying with him. Why does he want to jump of the ship and go for a random fly when we were already in the air...... flying. But who was she to argue with his random need to fly. He if she was lucky she could turn the ship to hit him mid flight and she wouldn't have to deal with his suspensions of her. Not good for cons. But she had nothing against, what was the name she over heard, Autunm? Yeah that's what it was Autunm. She seems like a nice mare and she her get hurt but Thesbie decided to just watch and see what happened. 

@@jdor11,

Autumn just clung tightly to Striker's hooves.

"i-i don't think my wings can take this!" she squeaked when she heard a load clang coming from her robotic wings.

"Striker! i want to go back on the ship!" she yelled, tears were forming in her eyes from her fright of crashing again.

(Just a heads up i am in Michigan for the weekend for a vacation with my family  the Wifi here is not great so pardon me if i am inactive!)

@,

Striker saw Autumns distress and grabbed her close to him so that she wasn't hanging from his hoofs flying slowly down he dropped her gently on the deck and landed next to her, picking her up Striker said "I am sorry if i scared you. Don't cry please, the last thing i would do is hurt you, you know that right?" Striker said comfortingly, holding Autumns hoofs. 

Edited by jdor11

@

@@jdor11

Thesbie got up from where she was and rushed to the edge of the ship trying to get as close to Striker and Autumn as possible. She was pissed how could Striker put her out there? "Hey miss! Are you okay? Do you need help getting back on the ship?" She glared at Striker, he has the nerve to threaten her about hurting the other's then puts this mare out on a limb and scares her enough to cry? "OI! Mr. Second in command dont you sure have a funny way of keeping you're crew safe!" She turned her attention back to Autunm. "Hey, Autunm is your name right? I can levitate you back with my magic if you want."

@@jdor11, @@ToriTheThespian,

Autumn looked back at Striker with an apologetic look as she was rushed away  to the other side of the ship.

"yes, im Autumn Bell... and that wont be necessary ma'am, my nerves are just a little shot... thats all." Autumn said, brushing herself off.

"now, may i be so bold to acquire your name?" She asked.

Thesbie smiled "The name's Thesbie. You should get back on the ship though its not safe to fly around air ships. Not safe for the ship mostly but pegusi too." She shot another glare at Stiker "That goes for you too hot shot get back on the ship before Amber gets pissed." Thesbie softened her tone to go back to speaking to Autumn "I'm a friend of Amber's I'll be joining you on this little adventure."

@

@@ToriTheThespian,

Striker simply looked at Thesbie, "Autumn is fine, and i would never risk her life if i knew for a fact it was to dangerous, plus i was always there incase she did get hurt, so i think we should calm down just a bit dont you think?" Striker said calmly, giving friendly eyes towards Thesbie, as if his entire personality changed in one second, Which tended to happen to Striker. Striker then looked back to Autumn, "You trust i would never let anything hurt you dont you?" Striker asked.

Thesbie was a con artist and a good one at that, one of the best. But she was very different from the other's in her line of work. She cared about ponies. This made her line of work a bit trickier but she makes it work. For some reason Striker tacking Autunm out there made her really mad. Maybe it was because of the hypocrisy of his actions. Or that she has a soft spot for mare's crying. Or maybe a mix of both but Striker acted very tenderly with Autunm which makes her feel better and worst because that adds to the hypocrisy. "Well both of you better get back here before Amber kicks you off for playing around on her ship." 

• Brohoof 1

Autumn landed gracefully back on deck next to Thesbie.

"Striker! I'd get back on the ship if i were you, there's a storm up ahead!" Autumn called to the pegasus off deck.

"Don't change course! we need to fly straight into that storm!" Autumn yelled to Amber, then flashed a quick glance at Thesbie.

• Brohoof 1

Striker Quickly made his way over to the boat and landed, once he saw the Storm coming, "Well this should be interesting! I haven't seen a Storm this big since the giant vortex that destroyed part of my home in the Everfree.... We should probably get this shipped lightening proofed..." Striker said pondering to himself.

Star just stared into the storm for a while. It looked like it was going to be pretty rough, even compared to passing through an average storm on an airship. This wasn't his first time, though. He'd ridden on airships quite a bit when he was in the military, so he was accustomed to it, and he would be ready when they hit the storm.

Striker went downstairs and got his scythe, if the ship was going to be lightning proofed, his Scythe would make the best lightning rod. Going back on deck, it started to rain, Striker found a small slot in some wood and slamed his scythes handle in, "There we go one lightning rod ready to go, Oh but before i forget..." Striker took out the ammunitions clip from the Scythe and stuffed it in his bag, "Don't want that exploding because of the lightning!"

Autumn braced herself against the side of the ship as they got closer and closer to the storm.

"Every pony brace yourself!" Autumn yelled as the ship flew straight into the storm.

she moved her goggles to cover her eyes from the strong wind.

Autumn flicked her tail to test which direction the wind was blowing.