Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Steam Powered Adventure RP

Fire Runner

As the ship entered the storm Striker could hear Autumn shout for everypony to hold on, as Striker was about to grab something they were thrown into a cloud, "Oh great now it's stormy and we can't see!" suddenly a sound from the mast of the ship, it sounded as if it were braking, as Striker turned to look he saw a blurry pillar about to fall.

From a diffrent ponies vision their was the sound of a braking pillar, suddenly a black blur in the fogginess with streaks of red for what looked like eyes, the blur, faster then anypony could see quickly tied the mast up with rope keeping it from falling, a few seconds later the ship was out of the cloud and Striker remained tired trying to hold on to the mast. 

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

(sorry I haven't been able to post for a while but my laptop's broken and I'm borrowing one at the moment. I may not be able to post again for a while.)

After continuously trying to make friends with assurance, Western decided to try and find some other ponies. After searching the cavernous insides of the ship for a couple of hours (or how long it has been until now) he had nearly given up. A sudden boom and some commotion could be heard from the deck so Western rushed outside to see what the matter was. As soon as he stepped outside he saw Striker trying to keep up the mast. 'What in the hay is going on here!?!' he yelled as he rushed to help Striker keep up the mast.

Edited by Jafro159