Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Help finding good world music

Rainbow    Dash

so after i listend to some enya, sting and some music from the lion king i was wanting more. I am in need of help to find some world music. im not sure how to explain it further but i'm looking for music that puts you at ease something thats like music from the wild thornberries music

@,yes this is the exact music type im talking about. I need more! I have the hardest time looking for similar music

@, the first three songs that i listened to are along the lines of what im looking for

• Brohoof 1

@MissDerpy,yes this is the exact music type im talking about. I need more! I have the hardest time looking for similar music

Good. :P Unfortunately that's the only one I can really think of since I found that through stumbleupon a while ago. The only other one that might work is the Skyrim theme 

@, they are good. I need something more along the lines of african choir type music thats found in The wild Thornberries and Lion King. These are all good and puts my soul to rest. 

Look up Serart. It's like... Experimental Armenian Jazz Folk or something. I'm not exactly sure of the genre, but it sounds really cool.