Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Taking Drawing Requests! :D

SparkBrony

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Hey guys, does anypony know any good way I can color these (digitally)? I'd love to get some color and shading in them to make them even more awesome but honestly I wouldn't know where to start. Also I think I'm gonna update the first post a little bit. smile.png Thanks and brohoof! biggrin.png

EDIT: New! you can now request other species besides ponies (Phoenixes, Changelings, Discord, etc.)

Edited by SparkBrony

@, Yours is currently being made and should be done by either tomorrow or Monday! :D I can't wait to see how it turns out when I'm done. :P

Yes. Me neither. Can't wait until it is done! >:)

Is this your first shipping pic you had to draw?

And, can I use your pic and ask other ponies to color it, please?

Yes. Me neither. Can't wait until it is done! >smile.png

Is this your first shipping pic you had to draw?

And, can I use your pic and ask other ponies to color it, please?

Umm, a shipping pic is a Mane Six member with an OC right? If so, no. Although I don't really know what a shipping pic is :/

And sure, you can ask other ponies to color it! :D

Umm, a shipping pic is a Mane Six member with an OC right? If so, no. Although I don't really know what a shipping pic is :/

And sure, you can ask other ponies to color it! :D

Also, can I request another pic after you are done with it? It is less shippy, and more snuggles with a certain brown coated, pink haired, cute as a friggin button filly. (Babs.)

Also, can I request another pic after you are done with it? It is less shippy, and more snuggles with a certain brown coated, pink haired, cute as a friggin button filly. (Babs.)

Sure! You are allowed to request more than one picture (although wait till your firs one is done to request the next one.)

~SparkBrony

Aaaaand Done! @

14wxhe.jpg

This is probably my best drawing yet. They're not actually kissing, but AppleJack's going in for it :P And Wind is the happiest pony in the world. :)

Hope you like it!

Well if you are ready to put down the towel I will not mind but would you mind drawring my OC tropical (Can be found on my file, click my avatar!) Thanks!

Edited by Screw Ball

Aaaaand Done! @

img-1416111-1-14wxhe.jpg

This is probably my best drawing yet. They're not actually kissing, but AppleJack's going in for it tongue.png And Wind is the happiest pony in the world. smile.png

Hope you like it!

Well that's, uh, it's, uh, cute?

Yeah, it's cute. Good job though on it! You did great! It looks really good! Yeah, I would say it was your best picture!

4/5

Edited by Windwaker and Babs

Well that's, uh, it's, uh, cute?

Yeah, it's cute. Good job though on it! You did great! It looks really good! Yeah, I would say it was your best picture!

4/5

Thanks! But what would you say I could have done better on? What did I get a point off for?

Btw, I can't wait to see it after somepony colors it! :)

Thanks! But what would you say I could have done better on? What did I get a point off for?

Btw, I can't wait to see it after somepony colors it! smile.png

Not making them kiss. But it's still a good grade right?

Or do you want to remake the picture. Either way, I'm fine with whatever you do.

Not making them kiss. But it's still a good grade right?

Or do you want to remake the picture. Either way, I'm fine with whatever you do.

Okay. I hope you still like it :) And yeah, still a good grade.

I don't think I'll have enough time to remake it (I should get moving on the next request) but definitely have somepony color it and make it look 20% cooler! :P

here's yours! img-1431962-1-biggrin.png

img-1431962-2-1zmku9v.jpg

I thought this one turned out great! Maybe overriding Pony Love as my best? Anyway, hope you like it! Feel free to color it if you want. img-1431962-3-smile.png

It's much better than your previous drawings. I see that you've improved your skill. Therefore, I would like to request a drawing. Hope you don't mind it. :lol:

Sky Warden and Saphie please. :3

Here a better reference:

img-1051981-1-EarthSaphina_zpsdcaab1df.j

Would you please? I can digitize it if the lines are clear enough.

@[My keyboard doesn't do this language 0_0] Yours is now done! :D Here it is:

2rf66ux.jpg

I was kinda disappointed with the way Hunter turned out. I thought she looked a little bit weird. I dunno. Anyway, hope you like it and please tell me what you think! :D

(edited)

Sure! I'm gonna try to pump out as much art as I can this weekend before...EXAM WEEK. *Gulp*

Anyway, maybe I'll even get past the first page of requests! :P

Edited by SparkBrony

@TwiliciousDash Yours is finally done!

b88vnn.jpg

Another one I'm pretty proud of. I thought it turned out pretty well. :) Hope you like it!

I also drew Dr. Hooves for fun. (I was gonna color him, but I'm kinda scared I'll mess it up :P)

33w76dy.jpg