Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Will we ever know the whole Applejack story?

Wingnut

I think that AJ's family were travelling apple sellers, as I've heard somewhere...

and they probably came back to visit once or twice during AJ's fillyhood, and at that time AppleBloom was born? I think she really is Aj's sister, since they look very alike as well.

As for the topic of where Apple Bloom was during Applejack's flashback, well, since AJ was just a little filly at that point in time, Apple Bloom was probably a very young foal. It's easily possible that she could have been inside, napping in her crib or something like that. Of course, it's also possible that she wasn't born yet.

• Brohoof 2

there is a chance that the CMC just might get their cutie marks.

Cool, why don't ed, edd and eddy get a jawbreaker too, and why doesn't Azeroth just start living happily ever after with no more warchiefs, alliance vs horde, or anything like that. Also, why not just let rainbow become a wonderbolt, twilight assume control over all of equestria, and rarity become extremely famous and move to canterlot permanently. Totally none of these would ruin the continuity of the show :D

I would rather prefer they keep it a myster, like pyro, or the Legend of Zelda story line. It adds a little suspence to keep you intrested and also adds more to Applejack's characterization.

(edited)

I would rather prefer they keep it a myster, like pyro, or the Legend of Zelda story line. It adds a little suspence to keep you intrested and also adds more to Applejack's characterization.

I'm not asking for a thorough timeline.  There are a few ommisions and other things about the Applejack story that seem out of whack.  A more complete telling of this story is probably too mature for a TV Y cartoon.  That’s why I’m hoping either the comic or the upcoming movie will shed some additional light on this. 

Does Applejack still cry over her deceased parents? Possibly, but I don't think so. She tries hard to keep her emotions in check and has been doing it for a long time. But she still has moments of reflection like the one in Apple Family Reunion.  Her fleeting expression of grief there says she still loves them and misses them dearly. 

Has anybody had an “Omigosh that’s Applejack!” moment when watching another program?  Well, I have finally identified who I think is Applejack’s soul twin.  Her name is Eleanor and she hails from the 1980s Chipmunks series.

EDIT:  Most of what I said below this line isn't germane to this discussion so I moved it to a blog.  The last thing I want to do is derail my own thread.  tongue.png   If anybody wants to read my complete comparison between Applejack and Eleanor, please go here: 

http://mlpforums.com/blog/587/entry-3679-character-comparison-applejack-and-eleanor-the-chipette/

Edited by Wingnut

My personal headcanon, which randomly developed after reading this thread, is that Applejack's parents died when she was in Manehattan. As there don't seem to be phones or anything of the sort in Equestria, she didn't find out until she got back.