Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

music (Sonic) Angel Island Incident

Reuel(Crystal Slave)

Hey guys! so, since I'm not allowed to make Brony music until I move out (it's a long story) until then I figured I'd try some other stuff to pass the time. So, here's my first original Sonic fan song... Inspired by some cool artwork, but I really like ponies way better. :/ Well, anyway, here it is! Let me know what you think!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PP_FT7EEIXA

Oh, I remember this scene. It's my all-time favorite game ever. Knuckles was such a troll in Sonic 3 and Knuckles :3

Anyways, excellent song. Takes the whole angel island theme in with falling very well. The smooth transitions actually fit in with swimming, which is the zone knuckles drops you to.

• Brohoof 1

Oh, I remember this scene. It's my all-time favorite game ever. Knuckles was such a troll in Sonic 3 and Knuckles :3

Anyways, excellent song. Takes the whole angel island theme in with falling very well. The smooth transitions actually fit in with swimming, which is the zone knuckles drops you to.

Yeah, S3&K is definitely my favorite 2D title. Glad you liked the song! It came together pretty quickly even though mixing and mastering took a while, and I tried to express that scene and the artwork as accurately as possible. :)