Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

~DerpyWhooves~'s Interview Series

CandyRush

Ello everypony, Derpy here with another interview series. You will all love the series. I will ask serious questions and stupid questions. You'll love it. Before you post anything, read what is below. Well, I hope you'll like this interview series.

How I will pick people:

Some weeks I'll pick randomly and some weeks I'll let people ask on this thread. This first week will be a request. But so your notified, I'll put something below of this entire post.

How I will do the interviews:

I will ask 8 or 10 questions that are short and easy. Or I ask you 5 questions, and they have to be long and hard to answer. You pick which way you want to do it (I would do the short and easy questions.) I'll explain the other details in the next paragraph.

Other Details:

So, if you get picked randomly, I'll have to PM you two times because I have to ask you if you want to be interviewed and then I have to do the interview questions. If you get picked from asking, you'll just get PMed once because I just ask questions. Also, here are some other details.

-No getting interviewed twice.

-No trying to use two accounts to be interviewed twice.

-No begging on the weeks you can just ask. Just ask like, " I'll give it a try. Can I be interviewed?"

That is all. Oh and here is the thing that helps you remember when to ask or not to.

Request Method: ASK

Ok here is the first two interviews. Oh and DoctorWhoovesandDerpy, I'll interview you later. Promise.

#1Dusty Soul

1.Why did you join Mlp Forums?

I joined MLP Forums because when I first became a brony I had no one to talk to about the show/community as I didn't know any other bronies in real life.  I was watching a few Youtube videos and one of the people said to try joining a fan-site, so in desperation I searched for a site.  The first one I came across was this one and from what I saw it seemed like a pretty cool from the surface.  I made an account and have been on here ever since.

2.Why do you love Mlp Forums?

I love MLP forums, because it has one of the nicest people I've ever had the pleasure of sharing a site with, and it really gave me a place to put out my views on certain subjects,  Feld0 really knew what he was doing with this site.  Also the moderators are all very good at what they do.  

3.Is Mlp Forums a good forum?

well... yeah happy.png   The site is nearly perfect in the way it's set up.  It's very welcoming to people who want to join a brony forum.  The people on here are pretty darn nice.  The mods are great.  The discussions are great, and I'm glad they have a general discussion/life advice area, really helps people with their problems.

4.When, How and Why did you become a brony?

March, 2012: My first encounter with MLP was when my friend admitted he watched the show.  I shrugged it off, because he does things like that.  (he doesn't watch the show at all anymore)  My second encounter with it was when another one of my friends and I were watching Death Battles, and went to one that had Rainbow Dash vs StarScream.  I was wondering where Rainbow had come from so I went and searched for her.  I found out it was from MLP and found out about the largely adult following the show had.  I was wondering what the big deal was so,  I watched "the last roundup" and I ended up loving it.  I was drawn in by the characters at first, then the hilarious moments the episode had.  That night I watched the entire 1st and 2nd seasons(well up to the point they had in March).  I then found that the story was a great one, and the songs were top notch.  I decided to join the fandom and started researching it. The rest as they say is history.  

5.Will you ever leave Mlp Forums?

I don't think I will.  I mean unless something BIG comes up, it seems I'm stuck here.  This is basically the only site I really go to, other then to FB, but that's only to have another tab open.  I don't think I'll lose interest in MLP for a while as it is one of those things that really was a good thing in my life. (I know it's been said before that the show was life-changing, and I still believe it can be, but it only can change your life if you want it to.  Though I think what really gives people a change is the feeling of acceptance in the fandom)

#2 pokesonicfan11

1.Why did you join Mlp Forums?

I joined mlpforums one day out of boredom actually CD I've seen a few threads on here and thought "why not" I doubt I thought I's be as into it as I am now smile.png

2.When, How and Why did you become a brony?

Well back in late 2011 I think I was watching a series where they were voicing over sonic x and making it funny called sonicf ( youtube.com/sonicfseries ) and on April fools day they uploaded an episode but instead of sonic X it was MLP:FIM I thought it was funny and started watching it out of irony but I fell in love with it.

3.Why do you love Mlp Forums?

Mlp forums is filled with a ton of nice people with good input on topics, and interesting threads.

4.Is Mlp Forums awesome and why?

Of course it is! Like I said in question 3 "Mlp forums is filled with a ton of nice people with good input on topics, and interesting threads."

5.Will you ever leave Mlp Forums? Yes or No? Explain why.

Well probably not soon but I'm not going to be 50 years old on a forums website for mlp (it's probably be gone by then) but hopefully I don't leave till a while down the road smile.png

• Brohoof 1