Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What cant you do body wise?

~Sugar Sprinkles~

I cannot do the splits. I was close when I were a kid.

I also cannot make those plopping sounds that people do with their fingers. It sounds disgusting and creepy!

• Brohoof 1

14 minutes ago, HomuraAkemi said:

gain weight. (that's not a flex. i'm 5'11 and under 130 lbs. it's not good for a guy to be that skinny)

Bro I used to have that issue too so I simply kept at it dude. You need to bulk for muscles I recommend simply getting a lot of protein and simply eat like a tank I eat inhuman amounts of food when I was doing weightlifting that is. Yet now I'm focused on cardio so my diet plan is not the same as I'm more focusing on toning dude.

• Brohoof 2

The biggest thing I can think of is having a very difficult time losing weight, I gain weight stupidly easy, thankfully it hasn't lead to any health problems since I regularly talk to my doctor about my weight and I tend to eat healthy and exercise.  I'm 5'9" and currently around 260lbs, gained a ton of weight while my psychiatrist was trying to find a medication that worked for me.  Just started a different med, she told me that I might gain some weight but it's only temporary.  Yeah sure "temporary", I gained 60lbs and I've never been able to lose it, don't give me that "it's only temporary" crap.

Besides that, I'd have to say whistling and swimming are pretty difficult for me.  No matter how hard I whistle, I can only "whistle" as good as King Julien.  As for swimming, that's mostly because of my gender dysphoria and I'm not all that comfortable with my weight so I don't bother trying to swim anymore.

• Brohoof 1

Lift a truck, jump to the moon, survive a thermonuclear blast, survive a non-nuclear blast, breathe underwater (nor in space), and also I can only do up to 40 pushups comfortably :wacko:.

... Breathe. 

Well, reliably anyhow. And all the trouble that comes with having weak lungs.

4 hours ago, BBolt ️ said:

Lift a truck, jump to the moon, survive a thermonuclear blast, survive a non-nuclear blast, breathe underwater (nor in space), and also I can only do up to 40 pushups comfortably :wacko:.

All that I can do, though! ...except for the Pushups. Cheezits, its hard to move a body! 

• Brohoof 1

Nowadays, my pain has really limited a lot of things. I can't crouch down very well, and I most certainly can not squat anymore. Sitting down on the ground/floor requires a lot of effort to get back up. I can not go up or down stairs anymore, and struggle a lot with one step like we have in the porch and in the living room. =( I can't stand or walk for too long without the pain beginning to ramp up. If I let it ramp up I pay badly for it, for the next time I sit down and get back up it really gets me. I can't run or walk very fast anymore, either. I struggle to walk on ground that is uneven.

Ugh. Story of my life over the last couple of years. I didn't use to have any of these problems!

I can’t whistle. I can make a whistling kind of sound but it’s not very good and I always get teased when I attempt it. I can’t sing either, if that counts. I can’t do a split, open a jar of pickles without pliers, and I can’t reach things on higher shelves. Oh, and I can’t yodel either, that’s kind of a big one.

• Brohoof 1

36 minutes ago, Dreambiscuit said:

I can’t whistle. I can make a whistling kind of sound but it’s not very good and I always get teased when I attempt it. I can’t sing either, if that counts. I can’t do a split, open a jar of pickles without pliers, and I can’t reach things on higher shelves. Oh, and I can’t yodel either, that’s kind of a big one.

Are you talking about the 'Dreamy' body? :wub:

On 5/29/2020 at 7:49 AM, Fluttershyfan94 said:

Reach the tallest shelf lmfao.

Pretty much this lol. I can't think of anything else. 

• Brohoof 1

3 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

Pretty much this lol. I can't think of anything else. 

Damn, I really can't relate. I've been reaching that top shelf since I was like 7 or something