It was the first time I had crowd surfed

And also my cousin's friends are in a local band

I saw them a couple of times in concert

They were known as Clockwork, but then they had changed their name

Since a lot of unsigned bands had been using that name

As for what they're called now, I have literally no idea

As for bands that I think put on an awesome show

I have a YouTube playlist that's loaded with full concerts

http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLorPHcRrTBCfEUr7mwMlRMnJFyheCbYHs&feature=mh_lolz

• Brohoof 1

I absolutely love concerts, but I have only gone to see three bands live.

I've seen Rush four times, Avenged Sevenfold twice, and Disturbed once. 

There are lots of other bands I wish I could see live, but oh well.

I absolutely love concerts, but I have only gone to see three bands live.

I've seen Rush four times, Avenged Sevenfold twice, and Disturbed once. 

There are lots of other bands I wish I could see live, but oh well.

I almost was able to see Korn, Disturbed and Sevendust (who dropped out of the concert)

Before, but I remember my dad being a douche about my mom buying the tickets

So she sold them away, I think I remember that I was really pissed off at him

And this summer I'm gonna get to see Rush with my uncle

Unfortunately we got the crappy seats, and then about a couple of weeks later

Rush announced that they were gonna do a second concert

So that sucks, but oh well at least I get to see them

• Brohoof 1

I can't even remember all the concerts I've been to. I'm only 20 but thanks to my mom being cool as hell, she's been taking me to see bands perfrom live since I was like 8. Most of the noticable and memorable ones though are ones I've gone to with friends.

Napalm Death twice (it'll be three times in a couple weeks), Leonard Cohen was amazing, The Pixies were life-changing. Lots of metal bands like Manilla Road, Midnight, Venom, Nunslaughter, Black Witchery, Rotten Sound, Pig Destroyer, too many to list really.

Also, my and my buddy Levi's 'regulars bar' is a sweet jazz bar downtown, so I see lots of live jazz while drinking, which is awesome.

I can't even remember all the concerts I've been to. I'm only 20 but thanks to my mom being cool as hell, she's been taking me to see bands perfrom live since I was like 8. Most of the noticable and memorable ones though are ones I've gone to with friends.

Napalm Death twice (it'll be three times in a couple weeks), Leonard Cohen was amazing, The Pixies were life-changing. Lots of metal bands like Manilla Road, Midnight, Venom, Nunslaughter, Black Witchery, Rotten Sound, Pig Destroyer, too many to list really.

Also, my and my buddy Levi's 'regulars bar' is a sweet jazz bar downtown, so I see lots of live jazz while drinking, which is awesome.

Damn you've seen Napalm Death and Pig Destroyer?

That's pretty awesome

And I bet that it would of been quite the experience to see Leonard Cohen

I love going to shows, I've been to maybe only 30ish concerts. My brother is a huge dead-head so I go to all the jam shows with him (he's been to 100+ shows and quite a few festivals too). Favorite artists to see live: PHISH, Lotus, STS9, Disco Biscuits, THE GLITCH MOB!!!, and Datsik is sooo killer. Oh and Giant Panda is a local reggae band that got pretty big, I love their shows as well. It's pretty cool cause the jam band and dubstep scene in upstate NY is actually pretty big biggrin.png Still waiting to see Bassnectar though and Pretty Lights

So um... jam bands anypony?

Edited by biscuit

I've seen Cradle of Filth, Mushroomhead, and Wednesday 13. I also saw a bunch of bands at Van's Warped Tour a few years ago, but I don't remember any of themlaugh.png

I love going to concerts but I hardly ever get a chance to go. Most of the bands I want to see don't ever come to my towndry.png

(edited)

I love going to shows, I've been to maybe only 30ish concerts. My brother is a huge dead-head so I go to all the jam shows with him (he's been to 100+ shows and quite a few festivals too). Favorite artists to see live: PHISH, Lotus, STS9, Disco Biscuits, THE GLITCH MOB!!!, and Datsik is sooo killer. Oh and Giant Panda is a local reggae band that got pretty big, I love their shows as well. It's pretty cool cause the jam band and dubstep scene in upstate NY is actually pretty big img-1268302-1-biggrin.png Still waiting to see Bassnectar though and Pretty Lights

So um... jam bands anypony?

I have to ask by Lotus are you talking about Flying Lotus?

And Datsik, wow I used to love him back when I was obsessed with the Dubstep scene

Bassnectar? Wasn't he the guy who remixed an Underworld track

I've seen Cradle of Filth, Mushroomhead, and Wednesday 13. I also saw a bunch of bands at Van's Warped Tour a few years ago, but I don't remember any of themimg-1268313-1-laugh.png

I love going to concerts but I hardly ever get a chance to go. Most of the bands I want to see don't ever come to my townimg-1268313-2-dry.png

Well I get to see bands sometimes

Sucks that I have to miss Opeth and In Flames

They're both coming over where I am

Though yeah most of the bands that I like

Don't tour where I live for some reason

Edited by Dat Moog
  • Brohoof 1

I have to ask by Lotus are you talking about Flying Lotus? And Datsik, wow I used to love him back when I was obsessed with the Dubstep scene Bassnectar? Wasn't he the guy who remixed an Underworld track

No I don't mean flying lotus, though I do like him as well. Lotus is a band. Here listen to this:

Fortunately I'm still obsessed with Datsik. He still makes killer stuff and his record label is really growing with some good artists. And yeah I think that Bassnectar remixed that song. He's the dude with the really long dreadlocks haha

Edited by biscuit

I have to ask by Lotus are you talking about Flying Lotus?

And Datsik, wow I used to love him back when I was obsessed with the Dubstep scene

Bassnectar? Wasn't he the guy who remixed an Underworld track

Well I get to see bands sometimes

Sucks that I have to miss Opeth and In Flames

They're both coming over where I am

Though yeah most of the bands that I like

Don't tour where I live for some reason

In Flames is a great band! I definitely want to see them if I ever get the chancebiggrin.png  Opeth is pretty good too, but I haven't heard much of their music.

• Brohoof 1

No I don't mean flying lotus, though I do like him as well. Lotus is a band. Here listen to this:

Fortunately I'm still obsessed with Datsik. He still makes killer stuff and his record label is really growing with some good artists. And yeah I think that Bassnectar remixed that song. He's the dude with the really long dreadlocks haha

Well at least we have one artist that we like in common

Never expected that you'd be into Flying Lotus

More experimental than the stuff that you've named off

And I haven't really bothered listening to that Bassnectar remix

I bet I'll be pretty ticked off at him for remixing a song by one of

The most creative and unique bands in early EDM history

Depending on what style of music he does

As for Datsik I find him more tolerable than most other Dubstep producers

I go to one as often as I can, even if it includes an eight or nine hour drive. Some of the bands I've seen are; Megadeth, Slayer, Children of Bodom, Rammstein, Godsmack, Disturbed, In Flames, Lamb of God, Marilyn Manson, Skeletonwitch, God Forbid, Lacuna Coil, Volbeat... and so on and so forth.

I also got to meet the members of Hell Yeah, including Vinnie Paul, at one of their shows. Which was completely nerve racking because, well, Pantera.

• Brohoof 2

I really wish I could've seen Pink Floyd live; but alas, it wouldn't be the same without Richard Wright.

I've never actually been to what I consider to be a concert. There's only a few bands/artists I want to see live.

Still waiting on Foster The People to come to Indiana.

Edited by Link

I go to one as often as I can, even if it includes an eight or nine hour drive. Some of the bands I've seen are; Megadeth, Slayer, Children of Bodom, Rammstein, Godsmack, Disturbed, In Flames, Lamb of God, Marilyn Manson, Skeletonwitch, God Forbid, Lacuna Coil, Volbeat... and so on and so forth.

I also got to meet the members of Hell Yeah, including Vinnie Paul, at one of their shows. Which was completely nerve racking because, well, Pantera.

Damn you've seen some really awesome bands

Rammstein would probably put on an awesome show

And I'm still upset that I have to miss In Flames

Oh well, there might be a next time

I really wish I could've seen Pink Floyd live; but alas, it wouldn't be the same without Richard Wright.

My dad told me about a pink floyd concert he went to in California a long time ago. He said they opened with 'the wall' and as they struck the first note, fighter jets flew by overhead perfectly in sync. Oh and they came onto stage on a flying pig haha.

Well at least we have one artist that we like in common

Never expected that you'd be into Flying Lotus

More experimental than the stuff that you've named off

Yeah I used to be really into glitch stuff as well as downtempo and some other weird genres. Oh and not to mention adult swim is the shiz :P 

My dad told me about a pink floyd concert he went to in California a long time ago. He said they opened with 'the wall' and as they struck the first note, fighter jets flew by overhead perfectly in sync. Oh and they came onto stage on a flying pig haha.

Yeah I used to be really into glitch stuff as well as downtempo and some other weird genres. Oh and not to mention adult swim is the shiz tongue.png

I might be the only one who finds this odd

But I used to be into Dubstep/Electro type genres

Then I had gotten into IDM/Ambient/Downtempo type genres

And yeah Pink Floyd put on a pretty damn good show

From what I've heard from other people

I might be the only one who finds this odd

But I used to be into Dubstep/Electro type genres

Then I had gotten into IDM/Ambient/Downtempo type genres

And yeah Pink Floyd put on a pretty damn good show

From what I've heard from other people

We have backwards music tastes :P

And a new years ever Phish show is like that, I want to go to one so bad. Look up some youtube videos of phish nye, they do some crazy stuff.

Edited by biscuit

Been to a couple of concerts now. 

My first one back in 2007 I saw Breaking Benjamin', 3 Days Grace, Red, & Seether. 

In 2009 saw the Answer & AC/DC which was awesome. 

2010 saw Bullet for My Valentine & Airbourne

The most recent concert I went to was Alice Cooper/Iron Maiden concert in 2012 last summer. 

• Brohoof 1

I've never actually gone to go a concert which really sucks. If I were to see someone live I'd like to see Matchbox Twenty, The Goo Goo Dolls, Daughtry, Jason Mraz or Mumford and Sons. I have live albums from each of them (excluding Daughtry) and they're each amazing. 

Edited by jackw545

Been to a couple of concerts now. 

My first one back in 2007 I saw Breaking Benjamin', 3 Days Grace, Red, & Seether. 

In 2009 saw the Answer & AC/DC which was awesome. 

2010 saw Bullet for My Valentine & Airbourne

The most recent concert I went to was Alice Cooper/Iron Maiden concert in 2012 last summer. 

Wow, Breaking Benjamin, Red and Seether in one concert

That must of been pretty awesome

Especially for a first concert

You've seen quite the amount of classic bands too

Wow, Breaking Benjamin, Red and Seether in one concert That must of been pretty awesome Especially for a first concert You've seen quite the amount of classic bands too

Yeah it was one hell of a concert for sure. One I really would like to see is Pink Floyd honestly I mean think bout that. I may go see Eric Clapton this Summer possibly he is touring again. But yeah I love concerts and I would go to many more in the near future they are great fun.  

I rather enjoy gigs, yes. *takes out concert tickets* Lessee...

- Arch Enemy / Trivium / Dragonforce / Machinehead / Shadows Fall

- Rodger Waters (Pink Floyd set)

- Def Leppard / Whitesnake

- Slipknot / Children of Bodom / Machinehead

- Saxon / support acts I can't remember

- Nicko McBrain's side project... whatever the Hell they're called.

- *eyes ticket* Lilly Allen? o_O Um... Okay...

- Kamelot / support acts I can't remember

- Deathstars / Sybreed / I Nation

Calatrilloz

- Murderdolls / Black Vail Brides

- Spawn of Psychosis 

- System:FX / Machine Rox / T3rror 3rror (Who didn't show up)/ Global Citizen / CeasezXist / Digital Deformation

- Alcest / Dornenreich / Wodensthrone / De Profundis / Eastern Front / Primitive Graven Image / Old corpse Road / Crom Dubh

- Iron Maiden / Dragonforce

- Statik Sky / Vondage / Larva / Phosgore (I actually have no recollection of this)

- Serah Jezebel Deva / Calatrilloz / Nothing Gained / Spawn of Psychosis

- Clan of Xymox / Method Cell/ Dreams Divide / Heretics (I remember disturbingly little from this...)

- Agalloch / Velnias / Fen

- Dreams Divide

- Assemblage 23 / Cybercide / Das Fluff / Analogue Angel

- XRX

- Alien Vampires

-A whole bunch of other bands/artists I can't seem to find the tickets for... Seriously, where are they?

Edited by Hansel
  • Brohoof 2

Let's see. I've been to 3 concerts in my life, with another one coming up in a month or two.

• Streetlight Manifesto at some shady concert venue in NJ. Good times, they were really chill and into it. Sounded great, too. You'd think that the brass would get drowned out in the guitars and singing and rampaging fans, but it was great. Went with 3 friends of mine.
  • Van Halen. Great stage presence. They were really into it and gave a bunch of "don't give a fuck" kind of speeches. I went with my dad because he loooves Van Halen.
  • Deftones/Periphery. Most recently. It was fantastic. Periphery sounds a bit strange without all of those layers and production gimmicks, but they still sounded fantastic. They went crazy with the lights, too. Deftones performed alot off their newest album, too. I went by myself ;~;

And I'm attending a Muse concert in April(?). Not sure of the date, to be honest. But I like Muse and am going with 2 friends so it'll be a good time.

Edited by Twiliscael

Sadly, I haven't been to many... But here's what I have seen:

Keane

Grouplove

Plain White T's (well, I used to like them)

Sadly that's about it. I almost got a chance to see both Crystal Castles and Skrillex on separate occasions, but they were on "school nights" so my parents didn't let me (obviously that's a reasonable decision, I'm just sad that I couldn't lol)

Sadly, I haven't been to many... But here's what I have seen:

Keane

Grouplove

Plain White T's (well, I used to like them)

Sadly that's about it. I almost got a chance to see both Crystal Castles and Skrillex on separate occasions, but they were on "school nights" so my parents didn't let me (obviously that's a reasonable decision, I'm just sad that I couldn't lol)

Crystal Castles would be an awesome show to see

And yeah going to concerts on a school night isn't the best thing

I learned that the hard way when I saw Propagandhi with Rise Against on a school night

Let's just say that a couple hours of moshing and screaming your lungs off

Is something that really gets you drained the next morning

Honestly at that day I felt cranky, tired and like I was hungover from all of that soda I drank there