Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Anyone Eat at chick-fil-a

Michael DeSanta

I can't agree with the argument of simply ignoring a restaurant's social values because it's a restaurant. Some things are more important than how your food tastes (in fact, many things are)

On topic, I'm a vegetarian, so I do not

I have tried this restaurant’s food once and I will never forget it. I got very sick afterward. The chicken was absolutely drenched in grease and it ruined my stomach. I didn’t plan on eating there again but I have been thinking about giving it another try sometime. 

1 hour ago, Steve Piranha said:

Damn, that’s rather dickish 

Don't just believe what you're told, my good friend. The SPLC are hacks notorious for listing anything they don't agree with as a hate group while they themselves are hostile to women and people of color. 

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/03/southern-poverty-law-center-weaponized-political-correctness/

I definitely do not agree with the FRC at all, but they are not just evil, evil hate-mongers. 

FRC.jpg.4216485904eeebc0723f1a43eea3de5a.jpg

All companies and corporations do shady things anyways, so why should we only focus on boycotting a chicken restaurant? I think some of the things the president of Chik-fil-A believes are stupid, but I don't care what he does with his life so long as I get my chicken and the majority of people are happy. :nom: 

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Don't just believe what you're told, my good friend. The SPLC are hacks notorious for listing anything they don't agree with as a hate group while they themselves are hostile to women and people of color. 

https://www.nationalreview.com/2019/03/southern-poverty-law-center-weaponized-political-correctness/

I definitely do not agree with the FRC at all, but they are not just evil, evil hate-mongers. 

FRC.jpg.4216485904eeebc0723f1a43eea3de5a.jpg

All companies and corporations do shady things anyways, so why should we only focus on boycotting a chicken restaurant? I think some of the things the president of Chik-fil-A believes are stupid, but I don't care what he does with his life so long as I get my chicken and the majority of people are happy. :nom: 

Nah, don’t worry. Even confirmed to be 100% true, I’ll keep politics from businesses. Otherwise I might as well going out of my way to stop buying Gillette because of a cringy anti male add, or stop eating altogether because it makes animals and plants suffer :mlp_yeehaa:

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

I ate there once a few months ago because we were in the middle of nowhere and the only other option was McDonald’s... :eww:. Apart from that I’ve only eaten there a couple times as a kid. 

I don’t like fast food in general so I avoid all fast food places whenever possible. Plus I usually prefer to spend my money at local places anyways instead of chain restaurants.

I think it’s perfectly fine to avoid a business that doesn’t align with your social values. 

Edited by SparklingSwirls

Chick-fil-a was all I ate back when I was in college. :laugh:

I love the food, but I try to limit fast food these days. As far as the "politics" side of the company... Eh, I really don't care. 

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...
(edited)

Their food is really tasty, but a tad overhyped imo, I still think there are plenty of better fried chicken options.

As for their politics, I'm not even gonna touch that shit

Edited by EDITH

• 2 months later...

I used to eat there when I lived in Florida. But I was kinda tired to get dirt/mold on my potatoes (they are really tasty but the quality of the batch they were using was low).

• Brohoof 1

I eat there all the time...their chicken sandwiches are the real deal. Get out of here with that Popeye's shit. 

I should also mention how amazing their frosted lemonades are.  

• Brohoof 1

Dude, Chik-fil-A is the the freakin’ BEST.

And just last week I discovered the glory that is their breakfast menu. XD

Edit: Appreciate their Christian values as well. Won’t pretend I’m not sad when I get that craving on a Sunday, but good for them sticking to the Sabbath.

Edited by ShadOBabe