Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

1 minute ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Oh friend! Thanks you gave me a chance to use my picture I've found some days ago! 

It is cold outdoor be careful doing like on the pictures above! *giggles*

download (1).jpeg

Hey, I'm not that foalish, y'all :P Besides, I know arrant thither are always ones eager to kiss-free me (or at least breathe-free), even risking their own snoots *overly sly teasing expression* :orly:

• Brohoof 1

6 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Hey, I'm not that foalish, y'all :P Besides, I know arrant thither are always ones eager to kiss-free me (or at least breathe-free), even risking their own snoots *overly sly teasing expression* :orly:

I would like to help! Me! Me! Please princess choose cute yellow pony!:D

giphy.gif

• Brohoof 1

7 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

I would like to help! Me! Me! Please princess choose cute yellow pony!:D

giphy.gif

I don't know whether I am able to say anything in that condition (if 't be true I ev'r get stuck that foalishly), so simply stay close ;)

1 minute ago, Alexshy said:

I don't know whether I am able to say anything in that condition (if 't be true I ev'r get stuck that foalishly), so simply stay close ;)

As you wish my Luna! Always to your services (especially like this one! )^_^ You know that's why friends are for!:D

download.jpeg

• Brohoof 3

3 minutes ago, ChB said:

Well, that DOES make sense. Astronomers and other creatures of the night are more likely to use Julian days, which of course run noon to noon - so we could say JD 2458110 is Luna Day :)

• Brohoof 2

1 hour ago, Cypherlicious definitely-not-meme said:

Well, that DOES make sense. Astronomers and other creatures of the night are more likely to use Julian days, which of course run noon to noon - so we could say JD 2458110 is Luna Day :)

Well but it will be in about 13 days according Julian's callendar! :wat:Eh. Nothing matter!:icwudt:

1 hour ago, Mirage said:

Happy Luna day. May the shadows illuminate the light.

Such a big Luna. Looks that she has even her own satelites!^_^ But her royal tears make me sad! Seriously.

Awwww. I just found this. Something wonderful!:pinkie:

https://www.deviantart.com/art/Luna-Simulator-444869520

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 2

42 minutes ago, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

Something telleth me, the next moment Tia shalt jump-catch that muffin and nom 't even afore landing - her eyes are selfexpanatory *giggles*

Even without exposition of the writers, it seems clear that Luna is inherently wiser than Tia...interesting I think. :D

• Brohoof 2

47 minutes ago, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

Something telleth me, the next moment Tia shalt jump-catch that muffin and nom 't even afore landing - her eyes are selfexpanatory *giggles*

Indeed. Oddly though, given we can see the hornfire around the muffin, there seems to be a lack of same around luna's actual horn...

• Brohoof 2