Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

3 minutes ago, Cypherlicious definitely-not-meme said:

Indeed. Oddly though, given we can see the hornfire around the muffin, there seems to be a lack of same around luna's actual horn...

Banana peels are better than muffins. :orly:

• Brohoof 2

30 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Even without exposition of the writers, it seems clear that Luna is inherently wiser than Tia...interesting I think. :D

:D;)

25 minutes ago, Cypherlicious definitely-not-meme said:

Indeed. Oddly though, given we can see the hornfire around the muffin, there seems to be a lack of same around luna's actual horn...

Tis must be daddy, given the time the image is referring *sniff*

20 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Banana peels are better than muffins. :orly:

Definitely healthier :orly:

20 minutes ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

3 minutes ago, Mirage said:

That's right Starlight! Know your place! :orly:

img-3352175-1-princess_luna_approved_by_

Edited by Lunalicious Alexshy
  • Brohoof 2

Just now, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

:D;)

Tis must be daddy, given the time the image is referring *sniff*

Definitely healthier :orly:

And there I would have thought you would get your blue hornfire from your mother....

• Brohoof 2

Just now, Cypherlicious definitely-not-meme said:

And there I would have thought you would get your blue hornfire from your mother....

I'm more after father in every sense: magic-, character-, interests-wise, was always closer to him. Tis doth mean not I didn't love mom. :orly:

And apologies for that Earl Grey trick... Considering thou even not ready to play 't on Chrissy, that was much mayhap :twi:

• Brohoof 1

Happy Luna day 2! We made Luna inspired cupcakes for the kids.

They didn't turn out quite like I had hoped, but they were still good. :derp: The frosting has glitter in it! The spikey one on the lower right was coined the 'Nightmare Moon' cupcake. The one on the upper right was personalized for me because I like hard candy.  :D

IMG_20171221_171718624.thumb.jpg.91bf959dfad888a3a9b2d58f47bea8d1.jpg

• Brohoof 6

6 minutes ago, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

I'm more after father in every sense: magic-, character-, interests-wise, was always closer to him. Tis doth mean not I didn't love mom. :orly:

Sure, but blue hornfire looks more.. .maternal to me. I would expect your father to have yellow, like 'tia, or even white, like Starswirl...

6 minutes ago, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

And apologies for that Earl Grey trick... Considering thou even not ready to play 't on Chrissy, that was much mayhap :twi:

Wasn't me you were cruel to....

3 minutes ago, Mirage said:

They didn't turn out quite like I had hoped, but they were still good. :derp: The frosting has glitter in it! The spikey one on the lower right was coined the 'Nightmare Moon' cupcake. The one on the upper right was personalized for me because I like hard candy.  :D

All look awesome. Chocolate muffin base with added black food coloring?

• Brohoof 3

9 minutes ago, Cypherlicious definitely-not-meme said:

All look awesome. Chocolate muffin base with added black food coloring?

Yes - so, chocolate cake, black frosting, and black glazing with glitter. I should have used purple frosting, then the black glitter glazing... :scoots:

• Brohoof 3

4 minutes ago, Mirage said:

Yes - so, chocolate cake, black frosting, and black glazing with glitter. I should have used purple frosting, then the black glitter glazing... :scoots:

silver and gold food glitter would have worked well too - as stars in her mane, in addition to the candy ones I see :)

• Brohoof 3

16 minutes ago, Mirage said:

IMG_20171221_171718624.thumb.jpg.91bf959dfad888a3a9b2d58f47bea8d1.jpg

They look... lunalicious forsooth! :yay: *turns back* Tia, why dost thou nev'r made us something alike? *shakes head*

13 minutes ago, Cypherlicious definitely-not-meme said:

Sure, but blue hornfire looks more.. .maternal to me. I would expect your father to have yellow, like 'tia, or even white, like Starswirl...

Wasn't me you were cruel to....

What can I say... things tend to be different than we think of them oft... Thither is no gender preference in the aura, but rather character and magic tendency, lief :twi:

Thou wast the one to point that out and "apply charges", henceforth... And we can always come to the consensus with the yellow pony ;)

my-little-pony-fendomy-mlp-art-princess-

• Brohoof 5

8 minutes ago, Lunalicious Alexshy said:

They look... lunalicious forsooth! :yay: *turns back* Tia, why dost thou nev'r made us something alike? *shakes head*

Perhaps she did and you neglected to eat them (or more likely, 'tia being 'tia, they failed to survive long enough for you to wake and consume your share? :D)

What can I say... things tend to be different than we think of them oft... Thither is no gender preference in the aura, but rather character and magic tendency, lief :twi:

Indeed. Perhaps we will see at some future point; I do note Twi's mother has the same hornfire colour that she does, but that doesn't seem maternal at all to me, so not sure why I am seeing the blue hornfire around the muffin that way. Ah well, empathy is an inprecise science at best :)

Thou wast the one to point that out and "apply charges", henceforth... And we can always come to the consensus with the yellow pony ;)

I am sure yellow pone will be most forgiving - they usually are, by nature, and its not like they don't love you anyhow :)

• Brohoof 2

9 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Are you really sure blue pony?:D

194.gif.1b502d8fe87b61a70c0bda59586bca1a.gif

Arrant solidly, lief :orly:

9 minutes ago, Cypherlicious definitely-not-meme said:

Perhaps she did and you neglected to eat them (or more likely, 'tia being 'tia, they failed to survive long enough for you to wake and consume your share? :D)

Indeed. Perhaps we will see at some future point; I do note Twi's mother has the same hornfire colour that she does, but that doesn't seem maternal at all to me, so not sure why I am seeing the blue hornfire around the muffin that way. Ah well, empathy is an inprecise science at best :)

I am sure yellow pone will be most forgiving - they usually are, by nature, and its not like they don't love you anyhow :)

The latter assumption looketh more plausible to me :D

Thou needst no waiting of "some future point", if 't be true thou art overly curious, can check in the book ;) And speaking of empathy aspects, in that case it's even more obvious, I inherited aura colour after mine father *wink-wink*

Mayhap, but they seem to play pouty yellow pony for a while... or not :orly::P

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, Cypherlicious definitely-not-meme said:

I am minded they are not the only pouty pony I have seen lately :D

Hmmm... Hmmm... Would it be a surprise for thee, that I expected this exactly reaction, lief? :orly:

Princess-Luna-royal-my-little-pony-%D1%8

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Cypherlicious definitely-not-meme said:

In truth, such can be cute too - in moderation, of course :D

*nodnods*

But, just in case: I meant thy reply, not exact pouting of ponies of any colour ;):orly:

1 minute ago, Cypherlicious definitely-not-meme said:

What can I say? I can be most predictable pone :)

We all can, it's not a weakness oft *smiles amenably* Thou art one of the most friendly ones, which is immensely more valuable *hugs*

• Brohoof 1