Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Just now, Fluttershy Friend said:

Oh yes. We all see (or even feel) that our princess is completely healthy and again in good condition.:orly:^_^

jhjhg.png

Mayhap not arrant, but... the sense of humor isn't something thou can frame and nail to the wall ;)

• Brohoof 2

10 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Tis dependeth on what thou callest "finish".

Friendship is magic! 4c5d3a29c.jpg.2eab8082af38dc2db4aef75f618f7976.jpg

Definitely it is the best picture with Luna showing her tongue. Seriously! Playful but still majestic. Posting it some time ago I was almost sure that sooner or later you will use that:P

OK maybe I will not disturb you anymore.:ooh:

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 1

Just now, Mirage said:

Indeed. But I have no friends, so that leaves...wrestling.

*pounces Luna*

MUHAHAHA!

POOF! *vanishes*

Teehee!

POOF! *teleports on top of Nightmare Moon*

princess_luna_defeats_nightmare_moon_by_

Boopity-boop!!!

• Brohoof 2

Please keep in mind that the fan clubs are not a place for role-play. Keep that to Ask A Pony and Role-Play World.

Thank you.

• Brohoof 3

1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

The next pictures from my collection. Today Luna and her probably the most favourite potion: coffee.^_^

-- hither went images --

Ouch! Tia loketh, like if I missed something and a nasty nightmare slipped inside her nightly schedule :D

The first image is nearly perfect though *nuzzles thankfully* pleased.png.3fd4ee625b21b3a917de0abd76fbbd3b.png

• Brohoof 2

34 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

Ouch! Tia loketh, like if I missed something and a nasty nightmare slipped inside her nightly schedule :D

The first image is nearly perfect though *nuzzles thankfully* pleased.png.3fd4ee625b21b3a917de0abd76fbbd3b.png

*nuzzles saying "you are welcome Luna"* :P^_^

I think the same. So I posted this picture as the first.;) (like always in such cases). The last picture in this topic this time from my cell. 

bnb.jpeg

• Brohoof 4

42 minutes ago, CypherHoof said:

What can I say? Luna is even cuter with freckles :)

It is true.

Spoiler

I remember very well when, being almost angry, I had been deleting all freckles from Luna images until I have learned about something. I'm still really ashamed every time I think about that. Since that moment I completety changed my mind. Sometimes looking at Luna pictures I even feel a kind of regret fell that one or another artwork depicting our princess without them.

daily_doodle_535_by_amarynceus-dc1k8bp.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend
  • Brohoof 4

46 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

It is true.

Hide contents

I remember very well when, being almost angry, I had been deleting all freckles from Luna images until I have learned about something. I'm still really ashamed every time I think about that. Since that moment I completety changed my mind. Sometimes looking at Luna pictures I even feel a kind of regret fell that one or another artwork depicting our princess without them.

Well, in truth they aren't show-accurate, but then, much artwork isn't; they are in keeping with the starry universe within her mane though, and she is cuter with them than without :)

• Brohoof 2