Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

4 minutes ago, Twilight Luna said:

Awww. Don’t cry Luna. *big hug and warm nuzzle*

Luna not being accepted always saddened me so far. Oh and I cant see a silly pony face without hearing the squeak sound they use on the show.

• Brohoof 2

As I planned for today morning - although some cute princess made a kind of spoiler (as usual:orly:) yesterday.

ae8ddd8439b284deeead6b73a5f8903c.png.817e40aa17e68bdcfb8dcc32f16d82b6.png

luna__s_stamp_of_approval_svg_by_tiwake-d5k5ev1.png.c24839058df318312c78b3f3088f4d20.png

luna__s_stamp_of_approval_by_tiwake-d5k5epq.png.thumb.jpeg.6e989df4eb20606ba25845f409439fc0.jpeg

luna_approved___badge_by_mremerald34-d8mt56j.png.dba06365f55f871e009e90e427b280e8.png

Fits here.^_^

97e.gif.d57b45463685a6a482487ab33d0f6b44.gif

full.gif.d889a9287899faafebac410f23ae9600.gif

full2.gif.a953615276682b8feb38298f865e2706.gif

Completely off topic. I noticed yesterday and started to wonder what is the function of that mysterious the Moon key on my keyboard? :ooh::D Sorry for the quality of the photo (taken "in a prison" by phone cell).

1.thumb.jpg.b00ef4f22df69eede98ae9403ae1c105.jpg

• Brohoof 3

26 minutes ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Completely off topic. I noticed yesterday and started to wonder what is the function of that mysterious the Moon key on my keyboard?

It most likely puts the computer in sleep mode.

full.gif

• Brohoof 1

(edited)
1 hour ago, Fluttershy Friend said:

Completely off topic. I noticed yesterday and started to wonder what is the function of that mysterious the Moon key on my keyboard? :ooh::D Sorry for the quality of the photo (taken "in a prison" by phone cell).

1.thumb.jpg.b00ef4f22df69eede98ae9403ae1c105.jpg

No, it shan't summon me to thine location. Please avoid pressing it during the work, as like our cat pone friend   @Totally Cerberusmentioned, it shall put thy computer in sleep or hibernation, depending on the settings.

full2.gif

Edited by Alexshy
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)
43 minutes ago, Alexshy said:

No, it shan't summon me to thine location. Please avoid pressing it during the work, as like our cat pone friend   @Totally Cerberusmentioned, it shall put thy computer in sleep or hibernation, depending on the settings.

I'm veeery (very much), seriously veery much dissapointed my Luna! :pout:

Anyway thanks for the answer @Totally Cerberus @Alexshy

On my keyboard at home there is even a key with the sun next to Luna key.

PS. I'm really very dissapointed! I expected completely different answer!

*whipsers to himself: "or maybe I am right?  Maybe I should check anyway what will happen?" Just in case prepares one more cup of strong coffee and banana*

81.jpg

Edited by Fluttershy Friend

There are no words to describe how much I love her majesty...

Spoiler

mlp_fim___beautiful_princess_luna_night_walk_by_joakaha-d9opaob.thumb.jpg.7e54c744b27772072867524afd7a9694.jpgmlp_fim___princess_luna_nigh_bath_moonlight_beauty_by_joakaha-d60wzip.thumb.jpg.1ff65f21141bc04239f731158edea1a1.jpg

Such a overshadowed character that has so much to offer...

Spoiler

5420ab18b32708b045468c244166e5d8.thumb.jpg.0c533eb9df8ed3e018215114d340911d.jpg

Every princess is beautiful, but Luna must be the most breathtakingly angelic.

Princess_Luna_by_mikuhoshi.png.57603d72fdbb2d97ee8c1ca979fdbfbe.png

• Brohoof 3

6 minutes ago, Lunar Glow said:

There are no words to describe how much I love her majesty...

Such a overshadowed character that has so much to offer...

Thanks, mine friend. I decided to take mine own... How do ye call that?.. Oh, public relations... So I decided to take mine public relations into mine own hooves. Hopefully this can help correct the situation.

6 minutes ago, Lunar Glow said:

Every princess is beautiful, but Luna must be the most breathtakingly angelic.

Oh... Squee!

1234473__safe_artist-colon-lumioces_princess+luna_blushing_cloud_crescent+moon_lidded+eyes_looking+down_moon_night_sitting_solo_spread+wings_stars.png

• Brohoof 2

More Zecoluna, this time with a perfect headcanon to go with it by Selective-Yellow!

luzecora_by_selective_yellow-d9zb39t.thumb.png.7ef891673d9ecee7ee9f3be2bb91db35.png

Zecora actually comes from Celestia and Luna’s era, meeting them sometime after Discord’s defeat. As zebras were shunned and looked down on even worse back then than now, she and Luna bond quickly over their feelings of solitude and she impresses them with her knowledge of magic and potion work and herbalism. She makes home in the Everfree Forest outside of the sisters’ castle, not effected or bothered by it’s strange magic.

In spite of her friendship with Luna, Zecora still gets glances of fear and looks of hate from other ponies, so she easily becomes a night creature and Luna’s almost sole companion. As Luna grows more and more disillusioned with the ‘shunning of her night’ Zecora emphasizes to an extent, understanding ponies not appreciating you. They spend a lot time teaching each other about their kinds of magic and their culture and the creatures that grow and live in the forest and enjoying the night.

But it isn’t enough and one night Luna refuses to allow the sun to rise despite Zecora’s warnings. This lasts for a week before Celestia manages to bring the sun back, in which time the only thing that thrives even in the constant dark is the forest, even when other crops are dying. Luna, changing more and more in her week of dark and shunning everyone, breaks at the sight of the sun and challenges Celestia before transforming into Nightmare Moon and causing her banishment. Zecora, torn between mourning her friend and being overwhelmingly enraged at her for her actions, visits Celestia often as she adjusts to being the now sole ruler and being without her sister. Eventually Zecora is placed in charge of protecting the forest, the old ruins, and the Tree/Elements of Harmony by Celestia, being granted longevity and a greater understanding of alicorn magic. As centuries pass and the forest grows as it will, Zecora loses the location of the Tree, which she deems for the best.

She keeps to herself in the forest, avoiding other ponies and even the moon unless necessary. When her friend returns, it takes Zecora months to warm up to her again until she realizes Nightmare Moon is gone and centuries have passed and Luna is back and she missed her companion terribly and their relationship starts again.

Luna and Zecora eventually marry and adopt an abandoned hippogriff, Aquila. I may or may not have them become Trixie’s mentors in magic, like Celestia [and Zecora once] were for Twilight.

• Brohoof 2

Well its kinda weird but its real i dreaming about princess Luna...is my mother and princess celestia is my aunty and its very weird seriously but its real

1 minute ago, LunarXavier said:

And its me at my dream

images-6.jpg

On 7/2/2018 at 11:32 AM, Twilight Luna said:

Awww. Don’t cry Luna. *big hug and warm nuzzle*

3AC1E1F1-218C-4792-AD3B-CD3AEF0D0A02.png

A12E0AF6-EC2F-410D-BC74-7135B9D890D6.jpeg

C37983DC-2242-462E-9416-C67A86C7EEDB.png

Wow so cool

• Brohoof 4

On 3/15/2013 at 9:31 PM, Kitty Cat Moonshire said:

This was my face when I saw this thread:

138616__UNOPT__princess-luna_animated_ha

Can you say bestestestestestest pony ever :DDD

princess_luna_vs_dream_nightmare_dragon_And here is Luna being a total badass :D

Best mother ever XD

• Brohoof 2