Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

@@True Rarity,

Hey there. Your thread seemed to be dedicated to showing appreciation for Princess Luna and asking others to do the same. Since this topic here exists for that reason, I have merged your thread with it.

As for me, I like all the different aspects of Luna's character. She's an unstable, powerful night-goddess, but also awkward, cute and relatable. Her backstory is interesting and I really enjoy her appearances in the show. Plus, her design is wonderful :)

always_the_same_by_whitestar1802-d54ph40

• Brohoof 5

@@True Rarity,

Hey there. Your thread seemed to be dedicated to showing appreciation for Princess Luna and asking others to do the same. Since this topic here exists for that reason, I have merged your thread with it.

As for me, I like all the different aspects of Luna's character. She's an unstable, powerful night-goddess, but also awkward, cute and relatable. Her backstory is interesting and I really enjoy her appearances in the show. Plus, her design is wonderful smile.png

always_the_same_by_whitestar1802-d54ph40

You entirely understand!

Well, duh, of COURSE there's an entire fan club for Luna! She's just plain awesome! I noticed she got the most votes for favorite princess!

• Brohoof 3

Hurray for Luna! Luna is the best princess, but is sometimes overshadowed by her sister. She needs a little more recognition, just like this fan club, to show everypony how great a princess she is!

• Brohoof 1

• 3 weeks later...

So I just created this account and am psyched to talk about the show. But I just recently watched Luna Eclipsed and all I want to do is talk about her because she's awesome. What do you guys think?

(Sorry if a topic has already been started about this but I couldn't seem to find one that's just about Luna.)

• Brohoof 9

Thanks. And I know right! I wish there were more episodes of her (or at least more appearances). I think she's the prettiest one in the whole show.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

I'm also a Luna fan she has some of the best lines in the show I think :)

Luna Eclipsed and Sleepless in Ponyville are my favorite Luna episodes. 

Hope to see more of her in season 4. 

Edited by NightOwl
  • Brohoof 3

I can agree on both of those right there! I would love to see a Celestia/Luna based episode in Season 4. I think she is very beautiful. Have you seen Sleepless in Ponyville? She appears a good amount in that episode :)

• Brohoof 2

Talk away, LatinoChurro! Welcome to the forums too! I personally loved Luna Eclipsed, and it seems like a pretty well-liked episode among fans. Besides all the scenes with Luna, one of the reasons why I liked that episode was Twilight. I felt that Twilight really shined in that episode. She displayed a lot of maturity, and did a great job helping Luna find her feet hooves.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Yeah I saw that one too. But I want another episode about her like Luna Eclipsed. Also, I thought it was immensely cute how she tried so hard to be more gentle and friendly in that episode but kept scaring everypony. LOL

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 2

Luna getting hit with Princess Cadence and her Love Ray.

(Click to enlarge)

post-1029-0-50286600-1368886692_thumb.jpg

Signing in as a Luna fan. I'm pretty sure I saw a Luna Fan club in the Sugar Cube Corner forum.

• Brohoof 2

Luna is definitely the best princess. I wish she had kept more of her Nightmare Moon look when she turned good again. If she had just lost the headpiece and kept the rest of her outfit and the larger size she would look so much cooler.

Actually, I like her current look the most. To me it's just perfect. Her season 1 look was great too though and her Nightmare Moon look was just plain badass.

• Brohoof 1

I love princess Luna, she's my favorite secondary character. Not only is she beautiful but she has a very classy way of speaking.

Time to rez this sucker up with some gamer Luna fanart including Halo 4 Luna and Luna dressed as Luigi and mamamia does she look good.

gamer_luna_by_pixellatedcake-d5ryihm.jpg

gamer_luna_is_ready_for_halo_4_by_johnjogamer_luna_fan_art_by_sweetypiethefox147

• Brohoof 3

I love Luna, she is still to date my favorite character. I have always found calm in nighttime and her character development as she has grown from an unshure younger child... to a more confidant young lady has been great.

• Brohoof 1

Time to rez this sucker up with some gamer Luna fanart including Halo 4 Luna and Luna dressed as Luigi and mamamia does she look good.

img-1483703-1-gamer_luna_by_pixellatedca

img-1483703-2-gamer_luna_is_ready_for_haimg-1483703-3-gamer_luna_fan_art_by_swee

Pls no "Gamer Luna" here. This is one of the worst things to come out of the fandom and we wouldn't want it tainting this thread.

Also John Joseco is massively overrated.

Pls no "Gamer Luna" here.

So far those pictures are the only Gamer Luna pictures posted in this thread, you are entitled to your opinion about Gamer Luna but I really don't see why it should be anything to get upset over when there are plenty of other pics in here that are not Gamer Luna and here are some more that are not related to that, enjoy.

woona_in_a_sock_by_egophiliac-d417qio.pn

little_luna_by_lunarapologist-d4476kk.jp

luna_and_ice_cream_by_smittyg-d3krnht.pn

• Brohoof 3

I think I bought 2 t-shirts from Hot Topic with Princess Luna on them because I <3 her so much ;3 I love Luna because she has experienced loneliness and isolation and had to learn things the hard way, rather than just being wise and all knowing like Celestia.

• Brohoof 2

Speaking of gamer Luna I thought I would throw some more of that out cause you can never get enough of Luna no matter what she's doing. :3

post-8425-0-62450300-1369320452_thumb.png

post-8425-0-05557300-1369320469_thumb.jpg

post-8425-0-42062200-1369320486_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3