Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

• 2 weeks later...
8 hours ago, Osoka_Topez said:

It's pretty shocking that there isn't hardly any posts in this thread...because Luna is very popular.

You're welcome to share your favorite pics of our Dearest Princess. :LunaMCM:

I dream of the warmth, and a little life without my bossy sister. tehe!!

mlp_fim___princess_luna_chilling_at_the_beach_by_joakaha_dd8plev-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAzMyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzhkZWM0ZTU3LTAyYzEtNDk5YS1hZTJiLTQzYTM2NjQyNTIxNlwvZGQ4cGxldi0zNTRhNTExZC1kMDZlLTRlZDctOTExYi05YTgzY2IyMzcwZjkuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.oFKu9AS5aQ_9LO4OipmSIBazZjEa5mzWAgOyjTQXN4Y

• Brohoof 3

8 hours ago, Mirage said:

You're welcome to share your favorite pics of our Dearest Princess. :LunaMCM:

I dream of the warmth, and a little life without my bossy sister. tehe!!

mlp_fim___princess_luna_chilling_at_the_beach_by_joakaha_dd8plev-fullview.jpg?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9MTAzMyIsInBhdGgiOiJcL2ZcLzhkZWM0ZTU3LTAyYzEtNDk5YS1hZTJiLTQzYTM2NjQyNTIxNlwvZGQ4cGxldi0zNTRhNTExZC1kMDZlLTRlZDctOTExYi05YTgzY2IyMzcwZjkuanBnIiwid2lkdGgiOiI8PTEwMjQifV1dLCJhdWQiOlsidXJuOnNlcnZpY2U6aW1hZ2Uub3BlcmF0aW9ucyJdfQ.oFKu9AS5aQ_9LO4OipmSIBazZjEa5mzWAgOyjTQXN4Y

only if the pictures were taken already 

• Brohoof 2

• 1 month later...

I found this beautiful piece of art on Tumblr today that I feel like truly encapsulates the beauty and majestic nature that the Princess Of The Night has...

luna.thumb.jpg.e247fffd819c980d11ddd5d28a2d4e4e.jpg

(Source: eeviart)

• Brohoof 5

Huh. Apparently the change in Luna's model between the first two seasons was partially inspired by Sailor Moon cast member Sailor Saturn when she changes from depowered villain to child to Sailor. 

Sailor Moon: 10 Questions About Sailor Saturn, Answered

2 hours ago, Denim&Venöm said:

Huh. Apparently the change in Luna's model between the first two seasons was partially inspired by Sailor Moon cast member Sailor Saturn when she changes from depowered villain to child to Sailor. 

Today I Learned {Ponyfest Online Edition}.

• Brohoof 1

• The topic was featured