Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I would like to join this awesome fan club dedicated to the best Princess in all of Equestria and as my first act in joining I say there should be more Luna.

post-8425-0-82798900-1363462153.gifpost-8425-0-81620500-1363462172_thumb.jpgpost-8425-0-43873000-1363462207_thumb.jpg

Edited by storm-fire
  • Brohoof 5

All I ever draw anymore is Luna. All I ever think of for art is something to do with her. I've even heard my friends say that I'm too obsessed with her... but ya know what, YOU CAN NEVER HAVE ENOUGH WOONA~!

This was my desktop for the longest time:

http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSkhnjwa9YldFb852deUoecmJwF32KY7F9e8cDuKPmC15OlbP7c

Edited by IncognitoKiwoy
  • Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

Ooh, a Woona club! biggrin.png Am I late to the party?

Here's why i think that Luna is best pony, by the way.

Have some adorable Woona art! biggrin.png Watch out that you don't get a heart attack though tongue.png

IMG_1806.JPG

Night.png

RaisingtheMoonAgain.png

happy_easter_by_minimoose772-d4vkgh4.jpg

ProcrastinationSketch2.png

Hopefully none of those are reposts.

Still, I might come back and post moar cute Woona from time to time! G'night, all! ;3 or day, depending on when you view this. If you're a Luna fan ya gotta be nocturnal too, like me!1!!!1!! >:U Just kidding.

Edited by Night Shine
  • Brohoof 3

Ah Luna! I think she is best princess in my opinion because she had some really good lines in the Luna Eclipsed episode. Hopefully there will be more of Luna in season 4 img-1322852-1-smile.png.

Edited by NightOwl
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Earl Grey has started up a request thread for biblical themed MLP signatures, I requested one for Luna as the bible has a great deal of stories about redemption which of course fits Luna perfectly. I am aware that not everyone here is a Christian however, these are pretty cool you can find the request thread here

http://mlpforums.com/topic/55976-free-biblical-mlp-signatures/

and here the Luna one he made

img-1341390-1-2vmftie.png

Edit: Cool he made another Luna one

2eknkn6.png

img-1341390-2-luna_and_woona_by_chococha

img-1341390-3-nightmare_by_gardelius-d5i

img-1341390-4-princess_of_the_night_by_o

Edited by EarthbendingProdigy
  • Brohoof 3

Been a while since I've posted anything but wanted to continue to show my undying love for our sweet Princess of the night. May she continue to bring us gentle and sweet dreams.

post-8425-0-91603800-1365210434.jpg

post-8425-0-78662600-1365210457.png

post-8425-0-39560900-1365210500_thumb.png

post-8425-0-75160700-1365210564_thumb.png

post-8425-0-04011400-1365210746_thumb.jpeg

• Brohoof 3

Luna is the best pony, princess and even creature in the entire universe!

I wuv her sooo much!!!

Anyway, have some pictures of her! ;)

mlp_fim___princess_luna_9_verision_2_by_

new_princess_luna_by_raikoh14-d4djxmy.pn

princess_luna_also_loves_milkshakes__by_

princess_luna_by_cocolli-d3a91xx.jpg

Hope you like 'em!

~Luna

• Brohoof 3

Luna is best pony!

Every time Luna shows up, we seem to get a different 'version' of her. It really gives the impression of depth, despite the limited number of times she does show up.

Yes, I'd like to see more of the Night Princess, but it has to be handled correctly, without diminishing the mystery that is central to the character.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Well, I found a picture, but it isn't Luna. It is Woona and I hope you are ok with that. Here is the picture. It is so adorable. Luna is best princess.

Edited by Blue_Moon

tumblr_mege1yBgzR1r73gvxo1_500.jpg

I always thought that, if they re-did a live-action Sailor Moon movie (which I think could be very successful), this Luna would be voiced by Cate Blanchett or by the original woman who did her voice in the mid-90s.

But she's who I thought of when I first saw Luna in My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic. All Lunas are awesome.

Luna.jpg

(Source: DeviantArt)

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

Ah Luna. I remember a friend telling me when I first started watching MLP that i'd love this princess named Luna. Man was he right. XD

One can not simply love one thing about Luna. I love everything about her. From her color scheme, to how she acts since she acts so much like me, to her voice.

*Starts daydreaming* Oh Luna, why you best princess.

Edited by BeauDozer
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Because originality doesn't exist on the internet, I'm going to say what everyone else has already said

PRINCESS LUNA IS BEST PONY EVAR!

have a molestia themed Luna picture (moluna? Lunestia? molunestia?)

130896578298-LunaDontGoToBed.png

Edited by CamRad18
  • Brohoof 4

Dawwww...Luna is the best pony ever. smile.png (It's either her or Fluttershy; I can't decide.)

She really needs to have an official dress like this though:

mlp_5F00_luna_5F00_by_5F00_kaninerochkan

Isn't that beautiful? A translucent dress with glowing stars...I would pay to see that.

Oh, and because pony tails (hahaha) are so cute:

tumblr_m53zzrzpey1qc5ffho1_1280.png

10/10 would hug.

• Brohoof 5

I'm surprized at myself for not posting to this sooner because Luna is my favorite princess.

She's in a tie with Rarity as to favorite pony though. If they were girlfriends and I had to pick one over the other. I'd sooner shoot myself before choosing. Thankfully that's not a real issue lol

Luna? Yes, Luna.
Luna is the grandest of Alicorns, and an even grander pony. I love her design, and the colour scheme is so nice to look at. I would cuddle her until the sun rose, and through the day still. Luna is best pony.

I also made some art a whiles back.

smiley_luna_by_akoura-d5f42x9.png

• Brohoof 2

Not to cosplay or anything. I like Luna for personal reasons. :lol: and if you ever met me then your probably know what im talking about.:)

The Following picture is not made by me. (so do please give credit to the original creator).

princess_luna_and_my_friend_by_rom_art-d

• Brohoof 1

She's in a tie with Rarity as to favorite pony though. If they were girlfriends and I had to pick one over the other. I'd sooner shoot myself before choosing. Thankfully that's not a real issue lol

she is tied with Applejack and Twilight for my favorite, interestingly enough Rarity and Luna are both voiced by the same voice actress Tabitha St Germain.

woona_strikes_back_by_paraderpy-d4fayoe.

deviation_50__saucy_luna_by_edvedd-d4e06

set_fire_to_the_rain_by_stickfigurequeen

• Brohoof 1

Goodie. A thread for best pony. I didn't even noice it until now. I guess i'll be joining then.

So, I personally like Woona, or filly Luna / S1 Luna better than S2 Luna.

• Brohoof 3

Okay people who don't think Luna is best princess are wrong, Luna is the best princess by far! We all know (obviously because we are here) But anways LUNA IS BEST PRINCESS!

88905_adorable_adorabloodthirsty_artist_

mlp_fim___princess_luna_4_by_joakaha-d4p

MLPFIMPrincessLuna12.png

• Brohoof 4

• 2 weeks later...

Now, PLEASE don't get me wrong! I really LOVE Luna! And I have my reasons for that, too!

She's pretty, funny, smart, and even rather kind! And I LOVE how in Luna Eclipsed she was very willing to fit in with the others and change her approach for her subjects!

I'm sure there are more reasons for YOU to uncover - so, tell us why you LOVE Princess Luna!

Princess_Luna.pngprincess_luna_by_juicy_cactus-d4dqm3z.pn

Edited by True Rarity
  • Brohoof 2