Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

(edited)

Well, I guess I'm just gonna keep coming back here only to spam this thread with more and more Luna pics. I <3 her so much. img-1616493-1-wub.png Have an emergency number dialed and ready just in case...

post-15810-0-34753200-1372832496_thumb.png

post-15810-0-90812500-1372832526_thumb.gif

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 5

Well congratz you won me over feld0 im going to stay and actually be active on the website XD Even though of dial up XD mostly because I cant remember my EQF username . Also because I am very conscious of what other ponys think of me... and zygen :3

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Yay! img-1616578-1-yay.png I have more Luna pics

She looks so adorable and innocent in this one :wub:

post-15810-0-72393000-1372833729_thumb.png

And in this one... well... do I really have to say it...

post-15810-0-37743300-1372833742_thumb.png

And my reaction

img-1616578-2-tumblr_m8s4fsl9k61qdv0p0o1

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 5

Luna is amazing c: I just wish she got more screen time you don't see her that often :c Sometimes I feel they show certain ponies more than others. Luna helps run equestria  but you only see her in serious events 

• Brohoof 5

(edited)

Luna is definitely on my top 3 favs, and overall she is my favorite Princess in the series. Sadly she isn't shown as much as she could be shown in the series...Oh well! Can't always have what you want right? Just keep on hoping for more Luna in Season 4. And here is a little taste of Filly Luna.

post-17382-0-00581100-1372844344.jpg 

Also sorry if I didn't do the spoiler tag right. Still trying to get used to using the forums..

Edited by DashingCloud
  • Brohoof 5

I would've sent a decree through out the land that all teens/adults spend some time looking at the night sky at least every two days or be executed!

And with Luna's royal canterlot voice she wouldn't even need a microphone or loud speaker to make decrees to the ponies as they forcibly enjoy the night.

(edited)

Okay my turn for a topic.

If you could've done something to prevent Luna from turning into Nightmare Moon, what would you have done?

Me? I would've sent a decree through out the land that all teens/adults spend some time looking at the night sky at least every two days or be executed!

I actually read a fanfic (http://www.fimfiction.net/story/91419/1/villaintines-day/) the other day wherein Discord came up with a simple but ingenious solution to this.

Discord informed her offhandedly, “Oh, all he's saying is that you could have commanded appreciation from your ponies without winding up trapped on the moon for a millennium.”

Nightmare Moon leered at him through one evil eye. “I seem to be repeating this quite a bit, but...what?”

“I think he just explained that there was a much easier way to accomplish your goal,” Chrysalis added with a smug grin. “Sound familiar?” Any trace of mild respect she had shown earlier was gone, replaced by a universal desire to tease.

“It's really quite simple,” Discord continued. “If nopony appreciated your night, then all you had to do was keep the night to yourself!”

Nightmare Moon's body tensed up, not for the purpose of exhibiting a royal posture this time, but because she found herself dreading Discord's full explanation. She suspected that the words she had used to lecture Chrysalis mere minutes ago were about to come back and bite her in the flank.

The Lord of Chaos assumed a relaxed position, hands behind his head and one leg tossed over the other. “See, no one's going to appreciate anything that's forced on them, are they? So instead, you should have hoarded the night! If they can't find it within themselves to stay up another few hours to respect the glamor of the most bee-yoo-tiful part of the twenty-four-hour cycle, then they just don't deserve it. You should've left them with nothing but daytime, all day, every day.”

He pulled a cigar from his ear canal and began puffing at it.

“That way, the sun would've baked the land, killing crops, deteriorating water supplies, heating up the earth's atmosphere to unbearable temperatures, all to the point where they would beg and plead you to return the moon to them. And when you finally acquiesced, they would REJOICE the return of your cool and gorgeous night. The little ponies would cry tears of relief and thank you for being the stewardess of the moon. Why, it's likely they would've even created a holiday in celebration of the night, rather than that costumes-and-candy thing that commemorates how evil you were.”

He exhaled, his smoke quickly taking the form of a Penrose triangle.

“...But of course that's such an obvious idea that I'm certain you thought of it a thousand years ago, and no doubt gave it careful consideration before producing some very intelligent reasons for dismissing it and doing what you actually did. Right?”

No response.

“Um...right?” Discord looked up to see Nightmare Moon sitting stock still, her pupils the size of needle points and her mouth hanging open from a slack jaw.

Chrysalis leaned into Nightmare Moon's field of vision. “Hel-looo-ooo. Moony?” She waved her cavity-filled hoof before the alicorn's eyes, which didn't so much as dilate. “I think you broke her,” the Changeling said. She grinned savagely at the other two. “Nice.”

Edited by Night Shine

So joining! Luna is my favorite princess and favorite secondary character!! She's so awesome!! She hath stolen the hearts of many. I shall write a poem about you later o great princess! THE FUN HAS BEEN DOUBLED!!

• Brohoof 3

I love Luna! :D. Besides Twilight now I guess. Shes my favorite Princess! 

Her color scheme is very awesome, its just well done and her flowing mane is beautiful to. Overall her color scheme is one of my favorites.

Also her awkward personality towards pony's is kinda relatable to me back in 8th grade when I first came into public school from homeschooling. And its enjoyable to.

Plus she has a cool voice and some cool quotes to!

Overall Luna's a great Princess :D.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

YAY, MOAR LUNA :D

now allow me to show you guys the bestest, most drop-dead gorgeous artwork of her EVER

img-1618379-1-363620__safe_solo_princessshe has such a beautiful and radiant smile, wouldn't you agree? img-1618379-2-wub.pngimg-1618379-3-wub.pngimg-1618379-4-wub.pngimg-1618379-5-wub.pngimg-1618379-6-wub.pngimg-1618379-7-wub.pngimg-1618379-8-wub.pngimg-1618379-9-wub.png

Edited by ~Wuvable Woona~
  • Brohoof 4

This video completely describes Luna's jealousy and how she became Nightmare Moon.. It's so beautiful. :3 It's so perfect :D I hope you enjoy. :)

• Brohoof 5

This video completely describes Luna's jealousy and how she became Nightmare Moon.. It's so beautiful. :3 It's so perfect I hope you enjoy.

That video is the reason, even before I started to play League of Legends, that I main Diana, Scorn of the Moon. She is essentially Nightmare Moon in human (as far as Runeterrans go) form. The song being played is actually Diana's theme.

Diana_OriginalSkin.jpg

There's a lot of fanart that crosses Luna/NMM with Diana for that reason. Here's some of both!

post-11300-0-57929500-1374005601_thumb.png

post-11300-0-39930400-1374005632_thumb.png

(edited)

http://youtu.be/SLMvyX5yqXI

This video completely describes Luna's jealousy and how she became Nightmare Moon.. It's so beautiful. :3 It's so perfect :D I hope you enjoy. :)

Ohhhh yeah. I've watched that video more hundreds of times than I can count....when I was writing the earlier chapters of my fanfiction "The Elements of Disharmony: Necessary Corruption" (in which Luna is turned back into Nightmare Moon), I listened to that on repeat for hours to put me in the right mood to write the story. To be honest, I'm a bit surprised that it's just now being posted :P

EDIT: Moar Woona pics! ^3^

IMG_3641.GIF

IMG_3581.PNG

And this one is @@Shift's background on her profile page, and she told me to tell y'all not to use it on yours : But, it's still awesome.

bgimg-6277.png

Edited by Night Shine

(edited)

Wow, I haven't posted here in a while. Don't worry though, I got more Luna pics for you guys. Enjoy! ^_^

Luna looks so cute sleeping :wub:

post-15810-0-94192600-1374385099_thumb.png

and she's even cute when she's angry lol

post-15810-0-56508600-1374385271_thumb.png

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 4

Hey everyponeh! I'm back to post moar cute Woona pics /)o3o(\

post-6675-0-26490900-1374646312_thumb.png

post-6675-0-97451900-1374646312_thumb.png

post-6675-0-92790200-1374646313_thumb.png

post-6675-0-59196000-1374646465_thumb.png

This last one I stole took from @, as it is her profile picture :P

post-6675-0-80491600-1374646311.png

Have a nice night, everypony! :3

• Brohoof 4

Y'all are gonna freak with this one. All I can say is...Wow. The animation is BETTER quality than the show.

The music is orchestral. The song and story are ...watch it and let me know what you think.

• Brohoof 5

That had to be one of.. if not the best fanimations I have seen from the fandom.

That was extreamly well executed and the artistry fabulous.

A must watch for any Luna fan

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Y'all are gonna freak with this one. All I can say is...Wow. The animation is BETTER quality than the show.

The music is orchestral. The song and story are ...watch it and let me know what you think.

ERHMAHGERD IT CAME OUT!!!!!!!!!! 8D

Well, that was an extremely pleasant surprise. I've been following that since they released the animatic a while back, and I'm so happeh it came out /)^3^(\

...oh also, the first scene inspired me to write a fanfic right after I saw it (40 min after it was released). o3o

"Garden of Shadows"

The idea's pretty cool, but I have a few other projects I need to work on, so I haven't published it....do you guys think I should continue the fic? 9_6

EDIT: I have decided to publish and continue the aforementioned fanfic, and you should go read it. o3o

Edited by Night Shine
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Do you guys m-mind if I c-can join....?

I'm a total Luna freak (Fluttershy is 2nd on mah list) and I just...well, I just love her~

Anyways...I don't know what else to ask of the owner, but...

could I join? Or are you full?

If you are, then...

74965%20-%20animated%20caps_Lock%20luna%

Edited by Luna Spirit
  • Brohoof 4

Anybody can join any of the various fanclubs on here including this one I myself have started this one as well as the Zecora one and have participated in all of the mane 6 ones at least once and in the Applejack and Twilight Sparkle ones multiple times as well as the Derpy one. Space is unlimited as the fanclubs are for the most part just like regular threads on this forum with the only differences being that they are dedicated to a particular character to where members can discuss certain things about said character or post fanart, fanfics ect...

• Brohoof 1

Do you guys m-mind if I c-can join....?

I'm a total Luna freak (Fluttershy is 2nd on mah list) and I just...well, I just love her~

Anyways...I don't know what else to ask of the owner, but...

If you are, then...

ERMUHGURD NEW FRIEND!!!!!!!! WELCOME TO TEH CLUB /)o3o(

NOW GIV HUGZ PLZ

Luna-wants-hugz-my-little-pony-friendshi

...o yesh, and i shud ad a cyute Woona pic whilst simultaneously performing an experiment regarding the quantity of misspelled words I can utilize in one sentence inconspicuously. :3

EarlyDays.png

• Brohoof 2

ERMUHGURD NEW FRIEND!!!!!!!! WELCOME TO TEH CLUB /)o3o(

NOW GIV HUGZ PLZ

Luna-wants-hugz-my-little-pony-friendshi

...o yesh, and i shud ad a cyute Woona pic whilst simultaneously performing an experiment regarding the quantity of misspelled words I can utilize in one sentence inconspicuously. :3

EarlyDays.png

You may get dem hugz

Princess_Luna_hugging_Twilight_Sparkle_b

On a side note, I never knew that you could have an infinite amount of people in your group....then again, I never knew Twilight was an alicorn until I looked on le interwebz >w>

• Brohoof 7