Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Slice of Life: Canterlot

Nightfall

RP: http://mlpforums.com/topic/53660-slice-of-life-canterlot/?p=1272138

Welcome to Canterlot! In this slice of life, you are welcome to make references to other RPs that you have been in! Just please, keep everything safe for work and on topic.

Colts:
1. Nightfall as Nightfall Starline
2. Seraphim as Arctic Frost
3. Face-to-face Manface as Standoff

Mares:
1. Rose~So~Lucky as Lite Shade
2. Sir Flame of Dancerville as Star Song
3. Sir Flame of Dancerville as Ocean Wind

Romance is allowed, and is, in fact, encouraged! I will start as soon as there are at least six members and there are an even number of colts and fillies.
Enjoy!

Edit: Please add a paragraph of RP so I may see your skill
And some rules:
1. Try to keep arguing and violence down.
2. Use good grammar; everyone will make small mistakes, and from time to time, that is ok. But if I see too many mistakes frequently, I will give only one warning. Ignore the warning, and you will be asked to leave the RP.
3. Romance is encouraged, but keep everything at most PG-13; if you want to be alone in a room, don't describe it, just imply it. img-1267989-1-wink.png

Edited by Nightfall
  • Brohoof 1

Well of course I will be joining...as Star...obviously. So will they be married in this RP or are they just gonna be mare friend and colt friend ?

Also is it okay if Star's music business has rocketed through the roof...as in she just plays music allot and is a little more known ?

• Brohoof 1

Hmm... I'll join this. I'll be Lite Shade, which for her link is in my signature by clicking a link, and requiring for you to copy pasta that link... Bad, I know. I'll change that when I get home.

• Brohoof 1

GENTEMENTABLESH

Yes, indeed.

Using Standoff, link to be found in my signature. Sorry I can't offer a female OC, I don't have any of my own and I doubt any existing ones would R63 well.

(edited)

Well of course I will be joining...as Star...obviously. So will they be married in this RP or are they just gonna be mare friend and colt friend ?

Also is it okay if Star's music business has rocketed through the roof...as in she just plays music allot and is a little more known ?

If you want them to be married, then they can be married. ;)

Hmm... I'll join this. I'll be Lite Shade, which for her link is in my signature by clicking a link, and requiring for you to copy pasta that link... Bad, I know. I'll change that when I get home.

GENTEMENTABLESH

Yes, indeed.

Using Standoff, link to be found in my signature. Sorry I can't offer a female OC, I don't have any of my own and I doubt any existing ones would R63 well.

I'll need a paragraph, or a little conversation, from each of you so I know your skill. And yes, Flame, while I know your skill already, I can't make exceptions. Sorry. Edited by Nightfall
  • Brohoof 1

If you want them to be married, then they can be married. wink.png

I'll need a paragraph, or a little conversation, from each of you so I know you're skill. And yes, Flame, while I know your skill already, I can't make exceptions. Sorry.

Dafuq?

Sorry.

Anyway...

Standoff: No, I'm not going to play any more blackjack with you. I swear to Celestia you hide aces in your ears or something.

Red Alert: How did you know abou- I mean, vy vould I do somesink like zat? Eh heh heh...

SD: See? No more cards until you figure out that I know when you're cheating!

RA: Oh come on. Please? Vone game?

SD: Fine! But don't expect me to cut you any slack when you start pulling cards out of your boots!

• Brohoof 1

Dafuq?

Sorry.

Anyway...

Standoff: No, I'm not going to play any more blackjack with you. I swear to Celestia you hide aces in your ears or something.

Red Alert: How did you know abou- I mean, vy vould I do somesink like zat? Eh heh heh...

SD: See? No more cards until you figure out that I know when you're cheating!

RA: Oh come on. Please? Vone game?

SD: Fine! But don't expect me to cut you any slack when you start pulling cards out of your boots!

Kinda reminds me of Two Best Sisters Play...

You're in. That's good enough for me, and on top of that, I've had the pleasure of RPing with you before, and you're better than good enough. Welcome!

Kinda reminds me of Two Best Sisters Play...

You're in. That's good enough for me, and on top of that, I've had the pleasure of RPing with you before, and you're better than good enough. Welcome!

Yayss.

Wait wait wait hang on hang on. What RP was I in with you? I mostly want to know so I can cleverly reference it...

• Brohoof 1

Yayss.

Wait wait wait hang on hang on. What RP was I in with you? I mostly want to know so I can cleverly reference it...

A few, but I'm not fully sure. And now that I think about it, it could have been more than one RP you and I were in.

Lite: Hee hee... Oh this should be fun. Let's see what everyone is thinking... We have this one mare thinking about what jewelry she should get... This little colt wants the toy that every filly and colt is talking about... This one-- OH DEAR CELESTIA, that's awful! Ewwwwwww! I should really keep Oril (the shade she controls) to myself sometimes...

• Brohoof 1

Lite: Hee hee... Oh this should be fun. Let's see what everyone is thinking... We have this one mare thinking about what jewelry she should get... This little colt wants the toy that every filly and colt is talking about... This one-- OH DEAR CELESTIA, that's awful! Ewwwwwww! I should really keep Oril (the shade she controls) to myself sometimes...

We have our first mare! ;)

I'll add you to the list when I get back on my computer.

Curses! How can I make mind-boggling, back-tracing stuff if I don't know what to start with?

Hmmm.

You don't have to make references, mate.

• Brohoof 1

I can't wait to actually RP with Frost. I haven't really done much with him character-wise, except a mild redesign to make him more...punky. And less Rainbow Dashy. Should be good.

I can't wait to actually RP with Frost. I haven't really done much with him character-wise, except a mild redesign to make him more...punky. And less Rainbow Dashy. Should be good.

Well, even though I added you, just to make sure, I'd like a touch of RPing from you. It could be made up on the spot.

Well, even though I added you, just to make sure, I'd like a touch of RPing from you. It could be made up on the spot.

But of course. ^^

"Gooooooooooood evening Ponyville!" The gray pegasus's shout was answered by the thousands of screaming fans that filled the pavilion beyond the stage. He chuckled to himself, glancing back at his friends. "So guys, you ready for this? It's our first concert in months, don't go dying on me." From the looks on their faces, he knew they were going to do the exact opposite. This was their time to shine, after a short hiatus. They had a fair amount of new material to work with, and that wasn't being modest at all. Turning back to the crowd, his face lit up. "Straight out of Cloudsdale, heeeeeeeeere's-!"

And then the stage lights went out. As the cheers from the crowd died down, the stage lights flared up again, this time in a purple hue, complete with fog. This was nothing new, for the band was known to surprise quite often. Frost shook his head, smiling awkwardly. "Well then, I guess we can't stop her. Crossfade, show them how its done." He watched as the panel in the center of the stage shifted, rolling his eyes as his sister rose from hole with her turntables. She turned to him with an innocent look, tapping a button on the control panel, the speakers producing linear timed buzzing and beginning an up-beat techno backdrop.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I can't hear you over my BASS."

((...I had to. XDDDDD))

• Brohoof 2

But of course. ^^

"Gooooooooooood evening Ponyville!" The gray pegasus's shout was answered by the thousands of screaming fans that filled the pavilion beyond the stage. He chuckled to himself, glancing back at his friends. "So guys, you ready for this? It's our first concert in months, don't go dying on me." From the looks on their faces, he knew they were going to do the exact opposite. This was their time to shine, after a short hiatus. They had a fair amount of new material to work with, and that wasn't being modest at all. Turning back to the crowd, his face lit up. "Straight out of Cloudsdale, heeeeeeeeere's-!"

And then the stage lights went out. As the cheers from the crowd died down, the stage lights flared up again, this time in a purple hue, complete with fog. This was nothing new, for the band was known to surprise quite often. Frost shook his head, smiling awkwardly. "Well then, I guess we can't stop her. Crossfade, show them how its done." He watched as the panel in the center of the stage shifted, rolling his eyes as his sister rose from hole with her turntables. She turned to him with an innocent look, tapping a button on the control panel, the speakers producing linear timed buzzing and beginning an up-beat techno backdrop.

"Oh, I'm sorry, I can't hear you over my BASS."

((...I had to. XDDDDD))

That works perfectly for me. You're in. There was no doubt you would deliver, but I can't make exceptions. Well done, Serry. ;)

It isn't, but I cannot add you until you post a paragraph of RPing here. I would like to check it for grammar and such.

You mean post a rp in the occ? that sounds a little strange to me but alright your the creator and such.

Midnight was up in his study reading up on Star swirl. He looked at each page studying it and learning all there was, When suddenly there was a knock at his door. Midnight let out a long sigh and went to answer it, at his door was just a simple brown box, he simply sighed and picked it. He slow closed the door and took the box to the table, he didn't know who it was from but he could only guise who.

You mean post a rp in the occ? that sounds a little strange to me but alright your the creator and such.

Midnight was up in his study reading up on Star swirl. He looked at each page studying it and learning all there was, When suddenly there was a knock at his door. Midnight let out a long sigh and went to answer it, at his door was just a simple brown box, he simply sighed and picked it. He slow closed the door and took the box to the table, he didn't know who it was from but he could only guise who.

Well, it's to see the applicant's RP skill and grammar so I can make a decision on whether or not to add them.

Currently, adding another colt would set off the balance and postpone the RP for possibly quite a bit. Also, I'm noticing a couple too many grammatical errors. Not to be rude, but I'd like a little bit more quality for the RP. Sorry.

If you want them to be married, then they can be married. wink.png

I'll need a paragraph, or a little conversation, from each of you so I know your skill. And yes, Flame, while I know your skill already, I can't make exceptions. Sorry.

Um...hokai.

Star felt so excited that tonight was going to be her very first night performing in front of a crowd over three hundred ponies. "I hope Nightfall likes it...oh no what if I mess up ? No no, i'll be fine...there's no way I will mess up...right ?" She asked herself, making her way down the street towards the theatre.

Is that okay ?

• Brohoof 1