Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching Slice of Life: Canterlot

Nightfall

Um...hokai.

Star felt so excited that tonight was going to be her very first night performing in front of a crowd over three hundred ponies. "I hope Nightfall likes it...oh no what if I mess up ? No no, i'll be fine...there's no way I will mess up...right ?" She asked herself, making her way down the street towards the theatre.

Is that okay ?

Yes it does. Although you may want to PM me about the whole acting thing... ;)

I'm glad to have you on-board!

Yes it does. Although you may want to PM me about the whole acting thing... wink.png

I'm glad to have you on-board!

She doesn't act...she plays da musics. And that was just something I gave myself to write about...she's not gonna be that famous. But she is making enough bits to live off and stuff...is that okay ? And they can be married if you want, I don't really mind either way.

• Brohoof 1

She doesn't act...she plays da musics. And that was just something I gave myself to write about...she's not gonna be that famous. But she is making enough bits to live off and stuff...is that okay ? And they can be married if you want, I don't really mind either way.

I completely forgot about that. :blush:

Sure. It's official. They are married in this PM.

Note: Nightfall might be playing gigs with Arctic Frost in this RP. ;)

• Brohoof 1

I completely forgot about that. blush.png

Sure. It's official. They are married in this PM.

Note: Nightfall might be playing gigs with Arctic Frost in this RP. wink.png

By gigs I assume you mean da musics...if so, I thought Nightfall didn't play music ? or maybe he did...am I missing something ? And that sounds good.

• Brohoof 1

By gigs I assume you mean da musics...if so, I thought Nightfall didn't play music ? or maybe he did...am I missing something ? And that sounds good.

Well, it's in Nightfall's bio, so, yeah. ;)

Let's get back on topic, and wait for one more mare. Then we can start.

• Brohoof 1

I'm just gonna...give this RP...a little bit of a...bump.

But seriously if need be, I can add one of my OC's for the last mare...

Actually hey Nightfall...you may wanna switch the topic title thing from OOC to Searching so people will join in.

• Brohoof 1

I'm just gonna...give this RP...a little bit of a...bump.

But seriously if need be, I can add one of my OC's for the last mare...

Since you are already approved as Star, I will let you do that. I'll create to RP as soon as you give me the link to the other mare.

• Brohoof 1

Since you are already approved as Star, I will let you do that. I'll create to RP as soon as you give me the link to the other mare.

I'm gonna make a new character so I will post one soon...hopefully, I will get around to posting it.

• Brohoof 1

Gah. That reminds me. I'm gonna be gone for most of this afternoon, and all of Friday afternoon. I'm gonna try my absolute best. Like, a bunch.

• Brohoof 2

Okie Dokie Lokie...here she is. I kinda made her back story really quickly so sorry if its not that detailed...

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ocean-wind-r2790

So...are we gonna start this thang or are we gonna wait for some other people. I thought we could start after I posted my other OC...unless we're waiting for some reason.

• Brohoof 1

Okie Dokie Lokie...here she is. I kinda made her back story really quickly so sorry if its not that detailed...

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ocean-wind-r2790

So...are we gonna start this thang or are we gonna wait for some other people. I thought we could start after I posted my other OC...unless we're waiting for some reason.

It's like me to Derp like that. I'm making the RP now. I'll add your other OC when I get to my computer.

All right, everyone. Here is the RP thread itself. Go ahead and start RPing now, if you would like to!

http://mlpforums.com/topic/53660-slice-of-life-canterlot/

• Brohoof 1

I guess I'll be bringing Frost then. Should be a good time, providing he's either bored or hitting on the regals. Most likely both. ;3

Hmm... I'll join this. I'll be Lite Shade, which for her link is in my signature by clicking a link, and requiring for you to copy pasta that link... Bad, I know. I'll change that when I get home.

You two are the only two not following the topic so...THE RP IS UP YO. Just thought I would give you a heads up.

• Brohoof 1

Oh believe me, I'm keeping tabs. ;3

I just generally don't post much in the planning thread, mostly because I'm either getting my RP ideas straight or listening to mood music. It helps a TON. But I'm on it~

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Frost crashed into a solid wall of something and fell over. He looked up and saw a huge blue pony with an eyepatch and an almost completely missing ear regaining his balance...

@

I'm sorry, Face-to-face, but Arctic Frost is not your character. I am giving you a warning and asking you to please edit your post. You are not being punished, unless you should try to do so in the future. Thank you.

Edited by Nightfall
  • Brohoof 1

Que?

Apologies, I've been on a different site and I forgot some things. Going to go edit that sucker now.

And while I'm getting things off my chest, it's super duper annoying that the OOC and the RP have exactly the same name.

• Brohoof 1

@, I'm going to hold off from posting for a bit so we don't dominate the RP.

Also, I'd like others to join... 

Oh crap, I just remembered one of the RPs we were in together.

You remember Equestrian War? Yeah.

• Brohoof 1

Oh crap, I just remembered one of the RPs we were in together.

You remember Equestrian War? Yeah.

I remember that now... but... would that happen before this RP..?

Well... then I guess we could make it happen before this RP.

@@Nightfall

Are you just brohoofing everything I post or something? I mean, I'm not complaining or anything. By all means, keep driving my numbers up.

I brohoof what I like. That's my only brohoof policy. And so far, you've been making good posts, ones that I like. Therefore, I brohoof them all.

(Gawd...

Okay. This is boring. Time to make my own entertainment.)

At that moment, there was a shadow at the window (making the assumption that this is ground-floor, if not, there was a building), followed by it smashing, with a police pegasus coming through it, followed closely by the blue pony from the market. He looked around at the stunned ponies, winked at Nightfall (good time for a complete remembrance flashback or something), and calmly snapped the officer's neck. He checked the position of the varied doctors and patients, said to them, "Sorry. I don't let the police see me" and left the way he came in.

What you may not understand is that this isn't a drama RP; in fact, there is supposed to be little to no drama. Therefore, I'm going to have to tell you to somehow write yourself out of this RP.

This is for the sake of the rest of the RPers.

• Brohoof 1

Okay.

Bye.

Guess I'll go to the RP I made that has no people in it because my ideas apparently aren't any good.

I never said you're ideas were not good; they would work in a lot of RPs. It's just, the drama aspect doesn't fit this type of RP.