Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Midnight's Hosue

Nicolae Carpathia

Occ

You and your freinds have been invited to Midnights house for a party that he and his friends are having. Midnight looked around at all of the drinks and food that his friends have put out on the table for other pony's. Midnight sighed softly and went to his study leaving his friend Joe to answer the door.

Edited by Prince Morningstar

Pixel Mouse look down at the address on the invitation in her hoof. This was the place.

She had been invited by her friend Midnight to a party!

Wondering who else would be there, she knocked on the front door. 

As she waited for a response, she could smell good food inside.

This will be awesome she thought.

• Brohoof 1

Joe answered the door, He smiled softly at the mare and cleared his voice."Welcome glad you have made it to the party now do come and make yourself at home". Joe moved out of the way to let her inside the house, his only wish was that Midnight would come out of his room.

Joe answered the door, He smiled softly at the mare and cleared his voice."Welcome glad you have made it to the party now do come and make yourself at home". Joe moved out of the way to let her inside the house, his only wish was that Midnight would come out of his room.

"Thanks, what's your name by the way?"

She said as she stepped inside the house.

The inside was beautifully laden with different treats and foods spread out on tables.

"Wow! How lond did it take you guys to set this up. It's amazing in here."

(OOC: Going to a piano lesson soon, sorry if I don't post back right away)

"Thanks, what's your name by the way?"

She said as she stepped inside the house.

The inside was beautifully laden with different treats and foods spread out on tables.

"Wow! How lond did it take you guys to set this up. It's amazing in here."

(OOC: Going to a piano lesson soon, sorry if I don't post back right away)

"Thanks my name is Joe, but you should be thanking Micheal over there he helped out with all you see here". Micheal sighs and looks up at the stairs leading to Midnights room."We ould of been done a lot sooner if Midnight would just for one day get out of his shell".

"Thanks my name is Joe, but you should be thanking Micheal over there he helped out with all you see here". Micheal sighs and looks up at the stairs leading to Midnights room."We ould of been done a lot sooner if Midnight would just for one day get out of his shell".

"Well thanks Micheal! This really is awesome. Will Midnight be down soon?"

It seemed like she was the very first to arrive.

Unfortunately a little too much so taken by the layout of the room, she failed to notice the leg of a chair sticking out.

Luckily, it didn't make the table that it was next to fall.

However, Pixel Mouse wasn't so lucky as she tumbled to the carpeted floor.

Midnight heard something coming down stairs and rushed down to see what is was."What happen? i heard a crash". Micheal softly smiled and helped the mare to her hoofs, he looked at his friend and spoke in a soft voice."Yea every pony is alright your friend here just tripped no big deal".

Slightly embarrassed because of her fall, but she was gratful for Micheal's fast response.

"Thanks Micheal."

She spotted Midnight looking at her.

"Uh... Hey Midnight. Yeah, sorry. I had a little fall. So... How are you Midnight? It's been a while since I last saw you."

Midnight blushed and smiled he said nothing and went back up to his room. Joe looked at the mare and chuckled."Looks like Midnight likes you ".  He smiled softly but then he forwned he just wished that his friend would break through his little shell and open up.

"Hehe, I'll go see what he's up too... I wonder what's kept him in his room." Pixel said as she walked towards, then up the stairs to Midnight's room. At the top of the stairs, she found several doors... Not knowing what one to knock on, she called out. "Midnight? You there?"

Midnight answered."Um yes"? he came out of his room and looked at her, his blush was still visible to see, but he couldn't get out the right words to say how he felt. Midnight longed to have a marefriend but he was always buys or he came up with excuses to not be around other mares.

Pixel Mouse looked at him awkwardly. His blush was obvious, and Joe's observation about Midnight liking her seemed to be  getting more and more likely.

"Hey Midnight, I'ts been a while. What's up with you?" She said awkwardly. With her littler tripping incident she was still a little uptight, and hoped that both she and Midnight could settle down soon.

(Sorry for afking)

Edited by Pixel Mouse

Pixel Mouse looked at him awkwardly. His blush was obvious, and Joe's observation about Midnight liking her seemed to be  getting more and more likely.

"Hey Midnight, I'ts been a while. What's up with you?" She said awkwardly. With her littler tripping incident she was still a little uptight, and hoped that both she and Midnight could settle down soon.

(Sorry for afking)

"O, i am just doing some training". he lied to her the fact was he didn't want to have this party but Joe threatened to bring over his gang of friends and throw one any way. he went towards her but he tripped forward accidentally kissing her. He blushed brighter and tried to back away from the mare.

"O, i am just doing some training". he lied to her the fact was he didn't want to have this party but Joe threatened to bring over his gang of friends and throw one any way. he went towards her but he tripped forward accidentally kissing her. He blushed brighter and tried to back away from the mare.

What! Did he just...? He was stumbling away now... Did he mean that? It looked a little more like he had tripped but still... Oh well, Midnight was a bright shade of pink now, so she guessed it he had just a tripped, but she couldn't really be sure...

"Uh... So what have you been training for then?"

What! Did he just...? He was stumbling away now... Did he mean that? It looked a little more like he had tripped but still... Oh well, Midnight was a bright shade of pink now, so she guessed it he had just a tripped, but she couldn't really be sure...

"Uh... So what have you been training for then?"

"To become just like Star swirl". He said  it very happily and proudly , Joe sighed as he heard his friend say that he  knew it was not possible to end up being like star swirl becasue it was just not done. Micheal couldn't help but let out a soft chuckle as soon as heard his friend.

Hmmmm... Starswirl? That was a pretty high aim.

"Woah, I guess if you want to be like him I guess you would have to study lots..."

Hearing mild laughter downstairs, she said "I think Joe and Micheal are haing some fun downstairs, should we go join them?"

She knew that the laughter was probably more likely because either Joe or Micheal had heard Midnight's comment on wanting to be like Starswirl, but she didn't want to offend Midnight by shouting for them to be quiet.

Hmmmm... Starswirl? That was a pretty high aim.

"Woah, I guess if you want to be like him I guess you would have to study lots..."

Hearing mild laughter downstairs, she said "I think Joe and Micheal are haing some fun downstairs, should we go join them?"

She knew that the laughter was probably more likely because either Joe or Micheal had heard Midnight's comment on wanting to be like Starswirl, but she didn't want to offend Midnight by shouting for them to be quiet.

Joe looked at micheal and got a big slice of cake and shoved it into his mouth, he chuckled as he did so but now Midnight will probably have a fit about the cake. Micheal tried to eat the cake that was forcefully given to him, he just found it funny that Midnight would set a goal that he himself can never get. Midnight nod and went down stairs the first thing he noticed was that Micheals mouth was full