Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Stuff We Used to Think

Gray

Post ridiculous things that you used to think were true. For example, I used to think that N.W.A. stood for Neighborhood Watch Association, and that Nickelback was a good band.

• Brohoof 5

hmmmmm. I used to think My Little Pony was girly.

And when I was very little I assumed that my country was the only one that had to learn all of the other countries languages.

I know I have more, I'll post them if I remember

When playing Super Smash Bros. I used to get really annoyed with Ness, Lucas, and all the other Earthbound/MOTHER references...

I went and played the actual games... how could I have been so WRONG! :(

I used to think Ponies were lame. I used to think that no written piece could make me cry... then I read My Little Dashie. I used to think shipping was wrong, now I love it!

I thought Twilight was going to be a good movie... I was SO WRONG!

I also thought Remember Me (starring the same actor) was going to be horrible... wrong once again! :P

As a little kid I liked the Star Wars Prequels. I now look back and see how lame they are really compared to the Original Trilogy.

I use to think FTW meant "f*ck the world" true lol

It still does if you take it that way! :P

Though so some people don't get confused I usually add 2 more W's

F.T.W.W.W. (F*** This Whole Wide World)

http-~~-//youtu.be/_91PwmVJaQA

I use to think FTW meant "f*ck the world" true lol

It used to, before the internet. We kinda took that one over.

I used to think that if you went to the bank, you could just get money.

I used to think that being silly was bad when I was a little kid, now I realize how wrong I was! ^_^

When I was around 7 or so, I thought that there was a small genie creature that could fly, that came out only at night, that was after me. The only way to protect myself, or so I thought, was to cover my entire body with my blankets.

I also used to think that life was just a game, and that much like how we can play video games, life is a video game we're playing right now, and when we die we'll be transported to the 4th dimension to play something else.

I also used to think everyone in the whole wide world is just a machine, and that I'm the only human being.

When I was really little I believed that (I used to be religious back then, not I am an atheist) when anyone walked up or down the stairs of any house Jesus was watching you.

Also, I used to think that FTW meant 'F**k the What'...

Used to think that I was the only one with problems and everyone else was just a perfect robot who could handle them five times better than me. And that I was stupider and more incompetent than everyone else. I also thought that I would never have a boyfriend, would not date anyone (male or female), and be forever alone. Also used to think that humans were disgusting and ugly creatures, and I didn't want to be one. I was just stuck in my horrendous disgusting human body that I loathed.

And thought that all there was to life was fantasy and playing video games, and that reality was bleak and gray. There was nothing really worth living for.

I'm glad I don't think most of these things anymore.

i used to think america had always built the best cars, no really i did think that when i was a kid. also i thought that human life was in large part a disposable commodity, political news often leaves me wondering if this is wrong. when i was 3 or so i thought plums were a strange type of blue apple. "if these guys are watching my little pony, they gotta be at least a little gay..."

I use to think toys really did have lives just like in toy story.

same here, I was scared of my toys coming to life at night and braking out, or killing me.

I used to think that the Treaty of Versailles made provisions for the dissolution of Austria-Hungary into ethnic states and the removal of Austria-Hungary and Germany's monarchies!

HOW COULD I BE SO IGNORANT!?

• Brohoof 1

Well, this doesn't really count but when I was five I forgot what a polar bear was and it took me a few hours to figure it out.

Back then we didn't have the internet at our finger tips though... 1995~ Awwww yeahhhhh