Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DJ Pon-3 (Vinyl Scratch) and Octavia Fan Club

Apple      Bloom

Allow me to be the first member to join! (unless I get ninja'd right now :lol: )

I'm on my mobile phone so I can't really post pictures, but I'll post some when I get back on my computer! :)

Allow me to be the first member to join! (unless I get ninja'd right now :lol: )

I'm on my mobile phone so I can't really post pictures, but I'll post some when I get back on my computer! :)

Well you could... just switch to full version to post pictures.

Well, not exactly. I have a Nokia C3, which naturally has Wifi, but I'm just stupid and somehow got it broken, so now I rely on 60MB of DOWNLOAD data. Not to mention even if I managed to post pictures, it would be quite a lengthy process, becaause the phone hasn't got the best performances :lol:

I could post links to pictures, but that's just not the same, is it? :)

Ps. I don't even SEE posted pictures on my mobile, whether I used mobile or full version :(

Anyways, let's get back on topic! :)

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/333/a/8/vinyl_scratch_enjoys_her_milkshake_by_drpancakees-d5mji3m.png

• Brohoof 1

good_evening_vinyl_scratch_by_johnjoseco

Lets talk about headcanons for our favorite DJ for a second though!

What I like to think of Vinyl as is a revolutionary/innovator in the world of Equestrian music. Where most ponies stick to instruments Vinyl likes doing cool stuff with her scratch decks and tons of analog samplers and the like. She's the progenitor of their electronic music scene, essentially, sort of like the people in our world back in the 70s who sampled disco and funk tracks and were the forerunners of house and hip-hop and so on. So in my mind's eye she's an eccentric, outgoing and fun-loving, but definitely with a different mindset from most.

• Brohoof 7

(edited)

Well, not exactly. I have a Nokia C3, which naturally has Wifi, but I'm just stupid and somehow got it broken, so now I rely on 60MB of DOWNLOAD data. Not to mention even if I managed to post pictures, it would be quite a lengthy process, becaause the phone hasn't got the best performances :lol:

I could post links to pictures, but that's just not the same, is it? :)

Ps. I don't even SEE posted pictures on my mobile, whether I used mobile or full version :(

Anyways, let's get back on topic! :)

http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/333/a/8/vinyl_scratch_enjoys_her_milkshake_by_drpancakees-d5mji3m.png

You can post images on mobile, you know?

Just do this:

-Write the next thing->[] and between "Img"

-Put the img link after it->http://fc08.deviantart.net/fs70/i/2012/333/a/8/vinyl_scratch_enjoys_her_milkshake_by_drpancakees-d5mji3m.png

-Write After the link->[] and between "/img"

Done!An image will upload

That's the result:

vinyl_scratch_enjoys_her_milkshake_by_dr

Edited by Lightwing
  • Brohoof 3

Welcome to the Vinyl Scratch/Dj Pon3 Fan Club! :lol:

This is the place to talk about and post pictures of Equestria's favorite Dj, Vinyl Scratch! B)

RULES (Don't worry there aren't many):

Please keep this thread PG (If you have any questions if you're not sure about a picture just PM me).

Try to stay on topic of Vinyl Scratch. (Octavia is allowed once in a while, though. ;) )

Have fun and enjoy discussing!

So let me start by posting some fan art! :3

img-2369456-1-profile_picture_by_binary_

Okay, that won the award for most epic fanart I ever saw!

• Brohoof 1

I saw that there isn't yet a fan club of Equestria's favourite cellist, so I decided to make one! :)

Welcome everypony, to the fan club of one and only Octavia Melody! :yay:

A place to discuss and post pictures of our favourite pony (classical :P ) musician. :)

RULES

Keep the thread SFW. There are little children on this forum, ya' know.

Please only post pictures of Octavia. Sure, other ponies are allowed, but only if Octavia is in the picture too. :)

Headcanons/fanons encouraged! :)

Let me start off with some pictures. :)

_you_are_the_melody_of_my_life__octavia_

• Brohoof 4

Octavia... she has appeared so little, and yet I can't help but feel she's one of the best background ponies. Her fanon personality is pretty alright with me at least, not to mention that she has tons of gorgeous fanarts of her out there. So yeah, love Tavi. :D

mlp_fim___octavia_is_ready_to_play_by_jo

• Brohoof 3

Well octavia is one of my fav ponies along whit vinyl and derpy, i have done some wallpapers and sigis ill leave the links, i do wallpaper in general but youll find i tend to make octavia and vinyls most of all xD

http://mlpforums.com/topic/82756-wallpapers-by-dark-heart/#entry2132777

So i want to join the fan club would be my second one after i join the nega ponies xD

• Brohoof 3

(edited)

This Poem just hit me like a brick to the head that didn't cause instant death of course....

I want to give it to the Club for Octavia.

The Melody.

~ My Melody Flying high above I can see what other's can not the beauty of the world below., be it the birth of a small plant or the sway of a mighty tree I enjoy what others can't or won't see.

The sun is shining and the wind is flowing the world is my playground love from below is all knowing.

I continue to fly high and see today that the world is not yet as dark and dreary as they say.

I spread my melody and fly seeing everything as if it were the first time., and as I see the world covered in joy I know good in this world is not a ploy.

The Melody is over now and I just wish to Dream on a cloud and hope one day you might join me and together we can listen to the beautiful music from below play aloud.~

Edited by Its Pinkie Pie
  • Brohoof 2

Here is one. (sorry if my gramar isnt perfect)

Life is like a Cello Bow, Just as many days you have for the future, its the life of a bow whit its many hairs ready to play its many songs, whit the passage of time 1 by 1 the hairs start to fall or break just like the days of our lives, like the cello bow, our days are number but we make whit what we have the most beautiful things we can do, Like the bow who helps the cello play beautiful songs, we to must play our lives like music and make people happy whit our actions.

Very first poem i made maybe its the pain meds im taking who knows xD

• Brohoof 2