Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

DJ Pon-3 (Vinyl Scratch) and Octavia Fan Club

Apple      Bloom

HUB

Welcome to the DJ Pon-3 & Octavia fan club!

post-37-0-95171400-1363220371_thumb.png

Source

"DJ Pon-3 and Octavia may both be at the top of their musical games, but their careers are very, very different! You can find Octavia at garden parties and galas performing prim and proper classical music on her cello. On the other hoof, DJ Pon-3 feels at home behind her turntable, laying down sick beats and wearing her trademark sunglasses. Are these two bitter rivals, or are they long time friends? Will they ever perform a duet? Only time will tell!"

~ Enterplay trading card description

Rules of this thread
-Do not post pictures of other ponies in this thread. They belong in their respective fan club threads.
-Do not hate on another fan club, for example posting "Twilight is better!" in the Fluttershy thread.
-The global forum rules still apply, of course, so no NSFW pics. Shipping is fine, but keep it appropriate.

This is the DJ Pon-3/Octavia thread, please only post them. If you have recommendations for another pony club, go to the hub (linked at the top of the page).

I'll start off with a little fan art.

post-37-0-54057700-1363221155_thumb.pngpost-37-0-67525800-1363221185_thumb.jpgpost-37-0-27960400-1363221236_thumb.pngpost-37-0-52687100-1363221305_thumb.pngpost-37-0-01197900-1363221355_thumb.pngpost-37-0-24054100-1363221620_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 9

Oh, yay!  I knew that there had to be a fanclub for this somewhere (even if it was created only 2 minutes ago...).  Anyways, I suppose that my addition shall be that of music.

First we have just Octavia in what sounds like the score to the most intense chess match of the century:

And then we have both Vinyl and Octavia using pure awesome to create the seventh element:

• Brohoof 1

Just once I'd like to see Scratch or Tavia shipped with someone other than each other or God forbid, a stallion.

Geesh. No issue with these two be shipped by I do have an issue with them being the only accepted pairing. Same problem I have with Lyra and Bonbon. Ugh. /partypooper

Edited by Jammo
  • Brohoof 1

Vinyl and Octavia are pretty much my favorite pony musicians. Very skilled in the arts of dubstep and classical music. So I will put up some pictures. :)

65085+-+DJ_P0n-3+Octavia+When_you_see_it

vinyl_and_octavia_by_thenaro-d57tcxh.png

vinyl_and_octavia_wearing_tophats_by_sub

• Brohoof 3

Oh, I just love these two! Especially together as a pair (sorry non-shipping fans, but there it is). They're just so adorable together!

Not to mention I do enjoy my fair share of both electronica and orchestrated stuff.

Have some pictures!

good_morning_octavia_by_johnjoseco-d49qm

good_evening_vinyl_scratch_by_johnjoseco

i_can_drink_more_than_you_by_johnjoseco-

playfull_flirting_by_inuhoshi_to_darkpen

• Brohoof 2

Just once I'd like to see Scratch or Tavia shipped with someone other than each other or God forbid, a stallion.

Geesh. No issue with these two be shipped by I do have an issue with them being the only accepted pairing. Same problem I have with Lyra and Bonbon. Ugh. /partypooper

NO. Octavia and Vinyl and Lyra and Bon-bon have always been shipped together and i think they shouldn't be split up, there is no reason for it, its like and IPod nano with no Earphones, pretty much useless.

Not to mention that Octavia and Vinyl are my OTP to ship.

There are most likely some people who share your view but i would say most wouldn't even think about splitting them up. 

And have some Dawwww

• Brohoof 1

Here, have a wallpaper I made :)

3ureD2u.jpg

I also have a Vinyl Scratch wallpaper, but it's for iPod and iPhone 5th generation. It doesn't look as good as the Octavia one. :(

UaKfghi.jpg

Edited by Megamare
  • Brohoof 1

I love having the two shipped together (same with Bon-Bon and Lyra). Having a fan established coupling is pretty cool as it allows all these great pictures and stories to come out of it. Maybe you'll see the occasional Vinyl Dash or other odd pairing but it just doesn't look right most of the time.

Here's an oldie of mine on the subject:

Edited by Freewave

I have found my people!!!! It's so hard to find Octavia fans lately sad.png

anyways I found this song a looooong time ago and now feel the need to share it with y'all

@@Jammo,
img-805771-2-Butthurt_pokemons.jpg

Edited by Red
  • Brohoof 2

• 3 weeks later...

Huge fan of these two ponies as I love all of the fan music that comes from the fans. 

I was on diviantart last night and found this really cute picture of these two ponies. 

wallpaperthebegginingof.jpg
  • Brohoof 1

Found a couple weird/groovy pics while browsing 'round dev and google.

scratch_that_vinyl__by_macgreen-d4sej0b.

also a couple of wallpapers that I have stored in an ol' folder

vinyl_scratch__dj_pon_3__wallpaper_by_ab

dj-pon3-1543-1920x1080.jpg

• 4 months later...

Lol is it that obvious that I like Vinyl and Octavia, I didn't realize that I made it that obvious. XD

Two of the best background ponies ever, I love both of them so much. They really do complement each other well.

-Vinyls character design is awesome, Hair color, Glasses, and she is a DJ!

-Octavia is elegant, graceful, her cutie mark is unique in a good way.

img-1791193-1-tropicalgif_by_1n33d4hug-d

Edited by Onylex
  • Brohoof 1

• 4 months later...

Will You accept me in this fanclub as a fan of both of them?  :squee: Some art to help You in making a decision maybe?  :squee:

wet_hair_octavia_by_johnjoseco-d4gw8a0.p

Octavia-my-little-pony-friendship-is-mag

octavia_by_grivous_by_grivous-d4cc5jg.pn

dj_pon_3__vinyl_scratch__by_axauraroar-d

young_vinyl_scratch_by_kp_shadowsquirrel

tumblr_m7k931OXMF1r81vpao1_1280.png

• Brohoof 1

Will You accept me in this fanclub as a fan of both of them?  :squee: Some art to help You in making a decision maybe?  :squee:

img-2241805-1-wet_hair_octavia_by_johnjo

img-2241805-2-Octavia-my-little-pony-fri

img-2241805-3-octavia_by_grivous_by_griv

img-2241805-4-dj_pon_3__vinyl_scratch__b

img-2241805-5-young_vinyl_scratch_by_kp_

img-2241805-6-tumblr_m7k931OXMF1r81vpao1

Best two ponies out there. :wub:  

• Brohoof 1

Huh ... this thread requires more activity! I shall try to do what I can, but alas, I'm not really the 'stick around and post regularly' type. :P

I personally love them both, perhaps Octavia a little bit more, but they're both pretty awesome in my book. What can I say? Music is pretty much my life, and the genres that these two ponies are usually associated with (dubstep/electronic, classical) are some of my favourites. :D

And now, some art:

CQQmF4j.png

eLBaY68.png

sqfCB83.png

ltSHr6x.png

zVQouSR.png

GTGeEsc.png

KvpPNFt.png

UWyQTUz.png

I66gj7q.png

AxdOtAJ.png

• Brohoof 1

Saw this comic earlier today, and I thought it was pretty funny, since I was clueless during my first time playing chess as well. Mostly played by myself (on the computer), but I'd imagine I'd be just like Vinyl here if I actually went against someone who knew what they were doing. :lol:

GnkYiDS.png

Maybe I should get back into it someday. ;)

• Brohoof 1

• 4 weeks later...
(edited)

Welcome to the Vinyl Scratch/Dj Pon3 Fan Club! :lol:

This is the place to talk about and post pictures of Equestria's favorite Dj, Vinyl Scratch! B)

RULES (Don't worry there aren't many):

Please keep this thread PG (If you have any questions if you're not sure about a picture just PM me).

Try to stay on topic of Vinyl Scratch. (Octavia is allowed once in a while, though. ;) )

Have fun and enjoy discussing!

So let me start by posting some fan art! :3

NjuCnL5.png

Edited by ~PrincessOfWub~
  • Brohoof 6