Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rate The Above User's Profile

Moog the Kvlt

6/10.

Has stuff that belongs in the About Me section in Interests. Also, a lack of information. And no real original background or fields filled out. Still fairly decent though.

Thanks for the feedback. I actually didn't know where the About Me section was. Turns out it was right in front of me hahah. I've fixed up my profile but am still having trouble with a background and a few other things. I'm new to this forum so I just need to get the hang of things here.

I give yours a 10/10. 

• Brohoof 1

I'd say 7 or 8 out of 10.  It's concise but it gives a nice picture of your overall interest in MLP and cartoons which, in my opinion, the kind of info everybody here would find interesting and useful. 

• Brohoof 1

Pleasing to they eye and got a lot of information about your personality without writing a huge wall of text, but instead using pictures. Well done!

10/10

Could you link some of those personality tests btw? They look interesting ^^

Edited by Soundgarden

7/10

It was nice information, and I loved how you summed it up at the top. ^^ But still a little bland.

Here's the website. All of my quizzes came from here except for the pony personality quiz:

http://www.theotaku.com/

6/10.

Too short, and a lack of real information. Plus lack of paragraphs! Enter key would be nice. And maybe a cool background or something. 

EDIT: Oh damn again. This is what happens when I stay on the page for too long. But um, I retain my rating from before. Adding that the color makes it a bit hard for me to keep interested and read. (Don't like too much color.)

8/10.

Edited by Princess Arylett

Technically it should be "I ASKED him", a few quotation marks missing, and various other grammatical errors that don't really detract from my understanding. While I do find the Bronyland Test displays a bit overdone, I don't see a Pinkie one with much frequency, so I'll count that as a plus.

Overall, 'bout 7/10.

Plenty of info, and Fluttershy laughing maniacally. Only thing I'd suggest is making your "bests" titles in bold so that they stand out more. Just in case you don't know what I mean by that, this- 

Best Mane 6/ overall: Twilight Sparkle. 

Would be nice tongue.png

Anyway, I'd say a 7.9/10 

Edited by Sweet Dreams